18. Where the journey began

Everyone has their own thoughts and secrets so did Ohm.

In reality, Ohm was an ambivert who was often mistaken as an introvert due to his inability to express his thoughts and feelings to others properly.  He used to love making new friends and socializing until the day he realized that those people approached him for their own benefit. This led him to keep his distance from people as a whole. His friend circle started to shrink ever since.

Having started his career as a child actor at the age of six, Ohm never lacked resources. His mother being an ex-supermodel added to the fact.

Ohm started acting and modelling as a hobby because he enjoyed being in front of the camera. If one were to ask him, if he did not long to live a normal life, he wouldn't deny it. He had been jealous of his cousins at times who live free lives compared to him who often had to wear masks to hide from fans. But he had never regretted his choice of being an actor as acting was his passion, at least that is what Ohm thought until the day a channel interviewed him about his private life.

Ohm had said some random lies to cover up but that was when it hit him that he had no actual private life. It was like a bolt out of the blue for him to review his private life.

He realized that his current friend circle included his maternal cousins Kao and Boun, and his secretary Yacht and Bosston. None of them could actually be called friends in the true sense.

All these years, he had been focusing on his career, and he had unintentionally and completely neglected his private life. Thanks to his dedication, he reached the peak of his career at a young age.

After the interview, Ohm felt so numb. He didn't want to do more movies or series, nor did he want to do office work. He felt sick of everything. It was as if he had lost the passion he had for his work in his life.

This change wasn't left unnoticed by the people around him. Yacht was the first to notice the change in Ohm's attitude towards work.

Yacht panicked seeing Ohm's condition. There were many projects lining up for Ohm to choose from. As Ohm's manager, Yacht was sure that if he let Ohm be, it would not end well. Hence, he suggested taking a break, going on a vacation, or travelling so that Ohm could relieve stress and come back to work with a refreshed mind.

The idea only depressed Ohm even more. He was not into travelling, especially travelling alone as he had no one to go with. So that option was canceled without even being taken into consideration.

Ohm, under the insistence of Yacht, decided to take a break and go to his paternal grandparents' house in New York. He had only spent a few days there before he got bored of the place. Next, he went to Amsterdam, where his parents were currently staying. He was planning to stay there for a while, but the weather there didn't suit his taste. He started finding the place awfully depressing.

In the end, Ohm came back to Thailand ending his vacation.

Ohm still didn't feel like getting back to work. He stayed at his home reviewing his previous works. He somehow felt dissatisfied watching his own works. He found that something was missing from his acting. He couldn't point out what was lacking or why he was feeling so.

After a week, Ohm eventually turned in for work.

Yacht had prepared a large number of works for him to choose from including endorsements, movies, reality shows, etc.

Ohm had decided to take it slow. He picked a murder mystery series and a few endorsements (which according to Ohm is little work).

The murder mystery Ohm chose, was written by one of his acquaintances, Mint. His co-actor was also someone he had often worked with, Peach. Hence, he wanted to give it a go. Never had he thought that he would regret taking such a decision.

Not long after the series started airing the 'OhmPeach' hype started. People shipping him with his co-actor helped the series gain momentum easily. The CP became more and more popular with every passing day.

Ohm didn't feel very comfortable, about him being referred to as Peach's boyfriend. He had to hold it in, for the sake of the series. 

While things were still on the high rise, Peach confessed to Ohm both privately and publicly. Being someone who respected women, Ohm declined her in private and did not embarrass her publicly.

Only a few people knew about Ohm rejecting Peach as Ohm helped her keep up the couple's appearance as the series was still airing and promotions were still being held.

Little did Ohm know that Peach was exploiting his consideration. She had started using his name and reputation as a cover for her own misdeeds including asking for privileges, bullying staff members, and so on.

Ohm was utterly shocked to see the other side of his co-worker. He wanted to discourage her from continuing her deeds but ended up creating a bigger mess when he tried to do so. This caused a commotion and controversy as the CP lost supporters, affecting the following promotion activities for their series together

Yacht did manage to discover everything on time. But the damage was already done. The only thing he could do was minimize the after-effects. He stood by Ohm's decision and sent Peach abroad trying to put an end to everything.

Slowly but steadily the controversy died down thanks to Yacht's god-like management skills

The incident made Ohm more reluctant to take on more jobs. He decided to do office work for a while to get things out of his mind.

The BOD's decision to produce a boy's love series came as a surprise to Ohm. He found it a new and refreshing idea. He made up his mind to take part in the first bl produced by their company.

Most of the staff were pleasantly surprised by the decision. They started actively and enthusiastically searching for BL scripts that could be used. As the majority of the staff were Ohm's fans, they wanted him to have the best scripts to choose from.

Yacht too encouraged Ohm as he felt that this could be the opportunity for Ohm to explore more genres and it may even help Ohm find his lost passion for acting.

In the meantime, Ohm only took up a few modelling assignments and magazine photoshoots so that he did not completely disappear from the public eye.

The research department and creative department worked day and night collecting information and scripts from various sources.

Among the scripts the staff collected, Yacht short-listed the ones that would be suitable for Ohm.