Sneak Peek 1.0

Hey guys,👋🏻👋🏻

Long time no see. How have you been? Hope that everyone is doing well.

It has been a few months since I had ended this book, promising for a season two. But unfortunately, I never started season two as I got busy with my other stories. I had been trying to finish off the story of the spinoffs before starting the season two. 🤦🏻‍♀️Yet, I seem to be nowhere near ending them.

So, I hardened my mind and decided that I would start the second season by the second half of the next month.😌

Season two will obviously be the continuation of this one but with a different story plot, with a lot more new characters and new twists and turns and obviously a lot more drama.

I just wanted to give a small sneak peek at what is in store for you guys in season two - 🍁Autumn is a second spring.

I really hope you guys like it.💙💙💙

Happy reading.😁😁😁

✨✨✨

The scorching sun shined in full intensity in the summer sky. The temperature outdoors had turned to thirty-five degrees Celsius.

While adults would prefer sitting indoors, a bunch of kids were out in the shade celebrating their summer vacation. Their games were going in full swing as all the kids in the neighbourhood were gathered in the central park.

The huge banyan tree that was over a few decades old stood proudly in the centre of the park spreading its branches long and wide providing shade to the kids who were out playing even in the hot afternoon.

"Arghhhhh" a little girl in a pink dress screamed. "I will be his bride." She pointed at the tan-skinned little boy.

"Nooooo" another little girl in a side ponytail threw a tantrum. "I am going to be his bride."

"No, it is going to be me." a girl who was a little older than the other two girls interjected.

The two little girls queered in fear as they saw the local bully coming to claim the position of the handsome little boy.

"Oh? You don't get to decide that!" the newcomer said haughtily. The three girls turned to the newcomer with a hostile gaze.

"I am the prettiest here. So obviously if anyone here gets to be his bride, then it should be me." The newcomer flipped her long silky hair and winked at the boy.

The little boy just looked away. he felt a headache coming his way even though he was used to seeing girls fight over him. he put on his poker face which was the most effective weapon against such girls and looked away.

"Phi kha" the five-year-old little girl looked up at her elder brother. She was holding his hands tightly.

The boy squatted to his sister's eye level and cupped her face. He couldn't keep his poker face while talking to her. He smiled lightly exposing the cute dimple on his cheeks. "What is it, sweetheart?" he asked softly.