34. Brave citizen award

"Today I am here to give a clearer explanation of everything." First smiled.

"Let us start with the accusations against the newly joined member of the SZ family, Fluke Natouch Siripongthon." First turned to glance at the huge screen behind him showing images of the articles against Fluke.

"Khun Fluke was transferred over from his previous agency, BNC which is also a subsidiary of SZ Entertainment under the decision of the higher-ups of SZ Entertainment. He had auditioned for a minor role in SZ Entertainment's upcoming series and was found to have potential worth investing in. He managed to get his role as the lead of mentioned series with his own capability."

"The recent articles pointing out Khun Fluke's family background and past achievements are true. But our artist would like to keep a low profile. So, we would like to request the media not to pry too much into his personal life."

"Second, regarding the rumours about Khun Fluke being involved in a dubious relationship. We can assure you that both our artists are in a professional relationship. They have created a good personal relationship as they will be working together in the upcoming series. The photographs circulating on the internet regarding the same were clicked during the workshop sections held for the crew of the series. The company had taken strict action against the staff member who had leaked the photographs."

"Thirdly, the company's other newly joined artist Prem Warut Chawalitrujiwong. He was a former member of the National Tennis Team and also an athlete signed under HP, the sports-related subsidiary of SZ Entertainment. Due to his health issues, he had taken a break from his professional career. He had worked as a model and spokesperson for several well-known brands during his career as an athlete. He had auditioned for the role of second male lead of the show after the previous actor meant to play the role had backed out and bagged the role."

"The company has found the people spreading negative rumours about our artist and have taken legal action against them. The people who had tried to injure Khun Fluke and Khun Prem are also under the custody of the police. The legal team of SZ Entertainment is currently dealing with the matter in court and the results of the judgement will be released to the media on a later date."

"Khun First, what about the news about Khun Ohm being stalked?" A reporter asked.

First smiled and answered the reporter.

"Khrab. The news about Khun Ohm being stalked is also true. The stalker is a fan in her early twenties and is of Korean origin. She had been stalking Khun Ohm for the past two years. Pieces of evidence against her have been presented in front of the court and we are awaiting the results of the judgement session that is to be held in three days."

Reporters whispered to each other as they noted down First's words.

"SZ Entertainment would like to hereby announce that the company had unilaterally ended its contract with its former artist Khun Patila Puangmaha."

A commotion broke out among the media professionals as they started throwing questions at First about Peach's situation.

First gestured to the crowd to quiet down with a calm expression.

"Khun Patila Puangmaha and her manager Kamthorn Thongkham were involved in every single scandal that broke out recently. We have found pieces of evidence that they had hired people to defame our other three artists as well as sent thugs to injure them physically. Khun Patila had also created a lot of mess in her previous project in Beijing causing injuries to the co-actors."

"SZ Entertainment will be suing Khun Patila and Khun Kamthorn for the same."

"Now, before I continue, I would like to invite Khun Piamchon to the stage to say a few words."First stepped back and let a man in a police uniform take his place.

"Swadee Khrab. I am Piamchon Damronhsunthronchai, leader of team 1 of the special squad of Police." The young man looked at the audience who was pin-drop silent listening to his words.

"I and my team had been working on capturing the people behind the increasing number of drug and organ smuggling within Bangkok city. Khun Patila and Khun Kamthorn were found to be members of the gang that had been operating the major chain of supply running within Bangkok city."

Loud gasps were heard from the audience cameras flashed continuously.

"I would like to thank Khun Ohm Thitiwat Ritprasert and his team for their huge contribution that helped us uncover the whole racket faster." The police officer said inviting Ohm and the rest to the stage.

The four of them were shocked to hear them being called out to the stage.

Earth nudged the three cousins to move.

Earth, Ohm, Kao, and Boun walked to the stage in a daze.

"The Police Force of Bangkok city has decided to Honour Khun Ohm with the 'Brave Citizen award of the year' for his courageous actions. Khun Ohm had played a major role in uncovering the hideout of the racket at the risk of being kidnapped himself." The police officer shook hands with Ohm.

A few other police officers came forward with a bouquet, a framed certificate of bravery and a stash saying, 'Brave Citizen'.

Piamchon took the stash and put it over Ohm's shoulder and then proceeded to hand over the framed certificate and bouquet of flowers.

He leaned forward and said to Ohm in a low voice.

"Don't worry Khun Ohm, we know what she did to you. We will make sure she pays the price for her actions." The police officer smiled and patted Ohm's shoulders reassuringly before shaking hands with Kao, Boun and Earth.

Ohm understood that by 'she', the police officer was referring to Peach. But he was confused about how the police got to know about the matter when he hadn't uttered a word to anyone.

The cameras were flashing continuously recording the moment.

First arranged a private photographer to take good pictures of Ohm receiving the reward.

The press conference was being live telecasted on SZ Entertainment's social media channels.

The police officers left after congratulating the four.

First took the stage again while the staff led the four backstage.

First, answer the questions of the reporters tactically.

The four were backstage when they heard First make the final announcement.

"I would like to use this opportunity to announce that the bl series 'You are my blue' which was scheduled to be aired at the end of this year will be postponed until the beginning of next year. Instead, artists Khun Fluke and Khun Prem will be debuting with SZ Entertainment's new series 'The Housemates. The rest of the crew will be announced later."

"Thank you for your cooperation." First bowed in front of media.

The security professionals held the media from attacking First with more questions as he made his way backstage.