Special Chapter 3

“P’ Kao, can you sit still for a minute?” Earth was annoyed by Kao moving around while he was trying to fix the elder’s hair and makeup.

“That’s enough, Earth.” Kao avoided his husband’s hand. “We are going to be late.”

“You are not the groom. The wedding can happen even if you are not there. Sit back down.” Earth pressed Kao’s shoulders, pushing him to sit back on the chair.

From his voice and tone, Kao knew that Earth wasn’t in the mood to hear bullshit. Kao gave in and sat quietly letting Earth do whatever he wanted.

Kao took a minute to admire his husband’s beauty. Earth was wearing a white cropped blazer over his pure white cropped shirt, along with a high waist white trousers. He had light make-up on, his mid-length hair cribbed partially completing the whole look.

A smile bloomed on Kao’s lips.

“What are you smiling for?” Earth eyed his husband suspiciously as he finished applying the final layer of sunscreen on Kao’s face.

Kao grabbed Earth’s tiny waist, pulling him closer, and making him stand between his legs.

Earth looked down at Kao’s face which had a huge grin plastered on it as the elder looked up at his face with a twinkle in his eyes.

Kao buried his face in Earth’s flat belly.

“Hey, you are going to ruin your makeup,” Earth warned feeling ticklish as his husband’s breath hit his exposed skin.

Kao didn’t reply. But he pulled away to look at Earth again.

“Why are you smiling like an idiot, old man?” Earth often addressed Kao as an old man as a nickname.

Kao cupped Earth’s face and brought it down to his level before placing a soft kiss on Earth’s red lips. The couple smiled as they pressed their foreheads against each other.

“Daddy, Papa, no PDA in front so early in the morning.” The couple heard a little voice behind them.

They turned around to see their six-year-old son peeking through his hands that covered his eyes.

“You naughty brat.” Earth scooped Art up. “You are brave enough to tease your daddy and papa now?” Earth tickled Art’s tummy causing him to giggle.

“Now that all of us are ready, shall we make a move?” Kao placed his hands on Earth’s waist.

Earth nodded with a smile, placing Art on the floor. Art held Kao’s hand on one side and Earth’s on the other as the three walked to the wedding venue.

Art let go of his parent’s hands as they entered the venue and ran off to his newly found friends to play.

“Be careful. Don’t fall down.” Earth called out watching Art run.

“Relax. He can take care of himself.” Kao squeezed Earth’s shoulder. He knew how protective Earth was of his son.

“I know,” Earth whispered.

“Come on. let’s go to our seats. The wedding is about to start.” Kao led Earth to the table where his cousins were seated along with their boyfriends.

A casual chat occurred before the MC took on the stage. Initially, Sammy’s parents wanted Fluke to be the MC. But given his status as a celebrity, Sammy didn’t find it appropriate to make him the MC.

Rin, one of Sammy’s close friends from university took on the task.

Bosston looked handsome in his white suit as he stepped on the stage as the MC welcomed him. He couldn’t hide his nervousness as he eagerly eyed the entrance of the venue, waiting for Sammy.

Upon receiving MC’s cue Sammy entered the venue with her father walking her down the aisle. Her vintage white laced wedding gown hugged her curves perfectly. Her long black hair was twisted into a messy bun with a few strands of hair left free on either side of her face. A handmade crown pearl crystal hair band adorned her veiled hair.

A simple diamond studded earring, that Fluke gifted, made her bridal look complete.

Earth was surprised to see Art walking in front of Sammy as the flower boy along with a little girl of similar age, throwing rose petals up as they walked.

Sammy smiled shyly at Bosston as she walked down the aisle. She didn’t forget to smile at the guests as she walked past them. Her father handed her hands to Bosston as they reached the stage.

She blushed when Bosston took her hand and led her to the stage.

The three friends had tears of happiness in their eyes as they watched their princess taking wedding vows with the love of her life.

Ohm held Fluke’s hand tightly. Earth laid his head on Kao’s shoulders. Boun passed the tissues to Prem whose tear duct was working overtime today.

Sammy and Bosston exchanged rings with trembling hands. Both of them found it surreal that they were getting married.

The crowd cheered loudly as the bride and groom kissed.

The wedding cake was a three-tiered white forest-flavoured one. Fluke had gotten the best desert chef under him to prepare Sammy’s wedding cake.

The couple cut the wedding cake that was decorated with coloured roses and hearts made of white chocolate. They fed each other a slice before distributing the rest.

Fluke made sure that the top tier is saved for the couple.

When it was time to catch the wedding bouquet, Pineare pushed Fluke and Prem into the crowd standing behind Sammy. Earth decided not to join the crowd as he already had a husband.

Fluke and Prem didn’t think either of them will get to catch the bouquet among the sea of unmarried girls crowding in front of them to catch it.

Sammy teased the crowd several times acting as if she was about to throw the bouquet. The crowd groaned in annoyance each time she did that, making her giggle.

She finally threw her wedding bouquet making sure that either of her best friends would be able to catch them.

The bouquet was caught by Fluke, who stumbled backwards in the process. Luckily his boyfriend was standing right behind him to catch him before he fell.

Everyone screamed and clapped, cheering Ohm and Fluke who were lost in each other’s eyes. Fluke steadied himself. He couldn’t help but blush when everyone around him had seen him looking at his boyfriend as if he was the only one in the world. He looked at the bouquet made of white and pink roses shyly and glanced at his boyfriend who was grinning at him.

Prem bumped into Fluke and Boun bumped into Ohm, making the couple fall into each other’s arms.

Ohm lifted Fluke up vertically and twirled on his feet making the younger blush harder. They claimed each other’s lips without the care of the people around them.