47. Nomination

DAY 3Pt 1✨✨✨

DAY 3
Pt 1
✨✨✨

Hey guys👋🏻👋🏻

I would really like to apologize for mixing up the order of the chapters😅. I uploaded the wrong chapter. I have already changed it to the correct order. I am adding a bonus chapter with already double chapters as an apology😇.

Happy reading. 😁

✨✨✨

The four of them were dead tired after the photoshoot session.

After the script reading workshop was over, it didn't take them long to start the official photoshoots for the series.

As the series was supposed to be aired as a substitute for the bl series, everything was done without much delay.

The photoshoot sessions consisted of group photoshoots, pair photoshoots, and individual photo shoots.

The photo shoot had taken about a whole week in different locations.

Today was the last day and the four were completely exhausted.

They didn't even bother to remove their makeup as they fell asleep on the couches in the artist's waiting area.

"FLUKEEEE..." Earth shouted as he opened the door, startling the sleeping people and the other staff members in the room.

Earth bowed and apologized to the other people in the room before making his way to Fluke.

Having gotten a power nap, the four sat up feeling much more energized.

"What happened Earth? Why are you so excited?" Sammy asked Earth who couldn't stand still at the moment.

"Take a look at the chat group. I have shared a link." Earth said excitedly.

Earth had created a chat group on LINE including himself, Fluke, Prem, Sammy, Kao, Ohm, and Boun during the script reading workshop.

The group was quite lively thanks to the young ones.

Everyone pulled out their phones to see what had excited Earth to such an extent.
"Ahh...." Sammy was the first one to react.

Fluke was completely shaken. He forgot how to react.

He was nominated for TLD Music Awards. It was the national award. That too for not just one category but for six of them including four main awards and two special awards.

Fluke was nominated for Song of the year, New artist of the year, Remake of the year, Collaboration of the year, Nation's Male Sweetheart, and Social Superstar.

He could feel his friends hugging him and congratulating him. But his brain was too busy trying to digest such a huge piece of information that their action didn't get registered.