66. Bye

Their attention was caught by the assistant director, who was acting as the MC of the whole party.

"I would like to invite our dear N' Fluke to entertain us with his beautiful voice." The MC said followed by a loud range of applause.

Everyone was excited to hear Fluke sing.

Fluke took the stage with a smile.

"Swadee Khrab, everyone," Fluke said receiving loud shrieks of encouragement in response.

"First of all, I would like to thank everyone who worked for the completion of the series. Cheers to us." Fluke raised the glass in his hands before a bottoms-up.

He gave a little speech before grabbing a guitar. "Today I would like to sing an original song that I wrote recently. I named it 'Bye'. Hope you like it."

Everyone clapped.

I thought that you will stay
In my life
Since you have felt from life
I haven't laughed.
Why does this always happen to me

Everytime someone comes to my life
Leaves without saying from my life
Why does this always happen to me

The one whom I desired the most
He left me in half and left
Yes yes yes!

The whole club was vibing to the music and most of them didn't listen to the lyrics of the song.

Among the few who did was Ohm. He felt that the song was written to him, telling him that Fluke didn't care if he stayed or left.

Now I don't want to trust anyone
Whoever wants to leave can leave from life
and never turn around and comeback.

It will be my fault
I would be the one breaking the words
I would be the one who is getting jealous

The one whom I desired the most
He left me in half and left
Yes yes yes!

Yes, if you leave then just let them leave from life
The people who have to come will come to life
I don't give a damn anymore.

Because I have fallen in love with myself now
I don't want to return to that senselessness.
I am done with all the love-dove.

[A/N: The lyrics doesn't belong to me. Credits to the owners]

Extreme anger swelled within Ohm as he listened to Fluke sing. He squeezed the whiskey glass in his hand so hard that the glass broke into pieces, piercing his hands.

Dream and Boun who had their attention partially on Ohm noticed it and were shocked to see the blood oozing out of the wound.

Ohm looked unaffected as he watched Fluke laugh and talk to people around him.

"P' Ohm, your hands are bleeding." Dream started crying at the sight of blood gushing out of her brother's hands.

Boun and Dream look Ohm away to treat his wounds.

Sammy and Prem were petrified to see Ohm's anger. They didn't know what had suddenly triggered Ohm.

Fluke looked over in the direction where Ohm was sitting and was disappointed to see that the seat was empty.

Fluke felt that if his friends were able to see his feelings for Ohm, the latter who have definitely seen it too. He believed that it might have been the reason why Ohm had suddenly decided to get engaged and keep his distance from him.

Fluke wanted to use this lyric to tell Ohm that he had already moved on from his feelings.

Fluke knew that like him; Ohm was also a person who gave attention to lyrics while listening to a song. His message could be conveyed at ease without directly interacting with Ohm.