55. Dance Partner from Highschool

DAY 6Pt 2

DAY 6
Pt 2

✨✨✨

Ohm was entertaining the guests that were arriving at his grandparent’s wedding anniversary party, eagerly waiting for Fluke and his cousins to arrive.

Tomorrow he would be leaving for the one-month training and mission along with his uncle who arrived two days ago.

He wanted to see Fluke for one last time and say proper bye before leaving.

The party was meant to be for close relatives and business partners. As a huge conglomerate, the guest list of these people alone was pretty big.

Ohm’s eyes went wide when he saw the Nalatworasakuls making their way into the hall where the party was being hosted.

“Mom, didn’t I tell you that Fluke will be attending the party tonight? Why did you invite them here?” Ohm whispered to Ann.

Fame, the eldest daughter of Nalatworasakuls was Ohm’s fiancée.
Ann glanced at the family of four and said, “How can we not invite them? Our families have close tie-ups with theirs. ”

Ann went forward to greet them.

Ohm had no choice but to follow his mother and greet the elders with a superficial smile.

The Nalatworasakul couple were showering Ohm with praises like how handsome he has become or how successful he is.

Ohm was feeling thankful that Fame was not paying attention to him but was just standing next to her parents for the sake of public appearance. She was obviously not interested in him at all.

Upon seeing his cousins and the three younger ones enter the venue, Ohm excused himself.

The group saw Ohm and started walking toward him.

Even before they could greet each other, a girl launched herself at Fluke.

Taken aback by the sudden hug, Fluke froze.

It took him a few seconds to recognize the person hugging him

“Fame?” Fluke called out.

“Fluke, I missed you so much.” Fame whined as she struck herself to Fluke.

“It’s been a while.” Fluke smiled.

“I didn’t expect to see you here. You look really good tonight.” Fluke complimented.

“Really?” Fame blushed.

“How come you are here?” Fluke asked trying to create a distance with the young lady.

“She is Ohm’s fiancée.” Boun said before Fame could answer.

Ohm really wished that he could kill this stupid cousin of his and bury him then and there.

Fame turned to the source of the voice.
She recognized Boun, who was considered a black sheep among the Guntachais.

“It is just a joke proposed by the elders. Nothing is finalized.” Fame hurried to explain to Fluke who was giving her a big smile.