49. Brand Ambassodors

Ohm and Fluke were waiting for Boun and Prem to arrive in their artist resting area

The duo had just finished shooting an ad for Versati, a renowned International Jewelry Brand, that had just launched itself in Thailand.

Ohm and Fluke were selected as the Brand ambassadors of the brand.

Initially, Ohm was surprised to find out that the brand wanted to hire him and Fluke as brand ambassadors from Yacht.

The more surprising fact was that the one who got them the deal was Earth.
Ohm couldn't help but feel impressed by Earth's abilities as a manager, who even bagged such a big opportunity for his artist.

It was a chance many artists were fighting over. A golden ticket to fame in the international fashion industry.

The fact that Versati was not just limited to Jewelry but also to other luxury products like clothing range, shoes, and bags made it more worth fighting over.
The brand wanted OhmFluke to endorse their new couple jewelry series 'My Beloved'.

The series included couple rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.
As it was his first time shooting for an ad for such a big brand, Fluke had been really nervous.

Fortunately, Martin, the main jewelry designer behind the 'My Beloved' collection, came to them and explained the concept behind each design.

This made it easier for OhmFluke to convey his thoughts to the audience via the ad.

Almost a week was spent shooting the ad.

Today they completed the ad and had a photoshoot session.

"I just called Prem. He said they will be here in ten minutes." Earth passed a glass of fresh mango juice to both Fluke and Ohm.

The duo hummed in response while sipping the juice.

Boun and Prem arrived a few minutes earlier than expected.

"When did they say the teaser was being released?" Boun asked.

"It will be out in a few minutes. The countdown has already started. See a lot of people are watching the countdown." Fluke showed his phone screen to others excitedly.

"I just hope that the teaser doesn't disappoint them." Ohm frowned.

He was not very optimistic about this so-called teaser.

"No way. I did the editing myself." Fluke said glaring at Ohm.

"Hey, hey it's up." Earth excitedly tapped Fluke's arm.

Other than Fluke no one had seen the teaser nor had any idea about its contents.

The teaser was uploaded to the official social media accounts of SZ Entertainment, tagging all four of them.
Everyone instantly shared the video on their official social media account tagging each other.

Ohm pressed the play button to the most anticipated teaser.

The video started playing.

The view was that of a noisy nightclub.
Loud background music could be heard.
Four people were shown standing around the table clinking their glasses saying cheers and laughing.

The scene changed.

The camera zoomed into Fluke who was dancing and vibing to the music mist the crowd. The scene paused when Fluke turned his face completely towards the camera without looking at it directly.
The word 'TEN' was shown on the screen.

Next was Ohm.

Ohm who was sitting in the corner sipping his drink while watching the surroundings. The slight frown in between his eyebrows as he watched the crowd in front of him was also caught in the camera. The scene where he paid no heed to the flirtatious women approaching him was also shown. The scene froze when Ohm leaned back on the leather couch sipping the drink.

The word 'FUSE' was shown on the screen.

Boun flirting with the woman at the bar counter was shown next. How he smiled seductively at her like a vampire was well captured. The screen showed the word 'NIGHT' when the scene of Boun kissing the woman's hand appeared.

The last to be shown was Prem.
Prem walking to the staircase after throwing an uninterested look at the crowd loosening his necktie and unbuttoning a few top buttons of his shirt was the first scene. He had gone out to the balcony to get some fresh air. He lit a cigarette and took a huge puff, releasing huge rings of smoke leaning against the balcony handrail looking really sexy.

The word 'JADE' could be seen on the screen.

The next scene was again Ohm, how he made his way through the crowd to pick up Fluke who was dancing on the countertop, and him pulling Boun away from the woman at the bar counter.

The way Prem stopped the car in front of the clubhouse entrance and how naturally the other three had entered the car was displayed next.

As the car started speeding its way through the road, the four different expressions of the four individuals riding in the car were depicted well.

The video came to an end with the word 'Housemates' appeared, accompanied by a whistling tune.

"That was so good." Earth clapped his hands.

"Your editing skills have improved a lot, Fluke." Prem praised.

Fluke smirked proudly and shot Ohm a look.

Ohm was seriously impressed by the teaser.

The teaser managed to show Ten's carefree attitude, Fuse's loner personality, Night's flirtatious character, and Jade's indifference. The difference between the characteristic features of the four individuals living under the same roof was clear from the teaser.

The teaser gave a good introduction to all four main characters without revealing much about the storyline.

It was interesting.

"It is better than I expected," Boun said scrolling through the comments.

Ohm nodded in agreement.

"I didn't even know that I was being shot," Boun added.

"Me too," Prem said.

"Me neither," Ohm said looking at Fluke.
"Other than Fluke, none of us knew what was going on." Earth giggled watching the video viewership rise.

Fluke shrugged his shoulders proudly.
"Good Job, Fluke." Ohm smiled at him.

"But, did you let Prem smoke? Didn't the doctor forbid him from smoking?" Boun asked with a trace of anger flashing across his eyes.

"Chill phi. Those are herbal cigarettes, not real ones. It will not do any harm. I will never let him smoke otherwise. I know his physical condition better than you." Fluke smirked upon seeing Boun's protectiveness towards Prem.

"And what makes you think that you have to 'let' me smoke?" Prem asked Fluke.

"I swear that I will crush your balls if I ever caught you smoking." Fluke looked at Prem with a fake smile.

"I never said that I would smoke. I was just asking." Prem looked away covering the region between his legs, a little bit intimidated by Fluke's statement as he knew the latter would follow his words when the situation arises.

Prem felt bad for his balls.

"The teaser had gone viral. It is #2 in the top search list." Earth jumped in excitement.

"Isn't it natural? After all, I made it." Fluke said narcissistically earning sneers from other people in the room.