65. Mimic

The shooting of 'Housemates' had officially been wrapped up. Now all that was left was the shooting for the MV of the Osts of the series.

The four of them were sitting around the conference table along with the team who would be shooting the MVs with them. They were gathered to get a briefing about the themes of the MVs to be shot.

"Khun Ohm did a great job with the singing part." The director of the MV praised shamelessly.

Ohm himself was surprised to hear his voice in the audio being played. He turned to look at Fluke who nodded at him.

The meeting was over after a while and the four main leads along with Sammy and Earth were left in the room.

"Ohm, when did you manage to record the whole song and your part in the main Ost?" Boun was curious.

"I didn't," Ohm said without a hint of emotion.

"That is not P' Ohm. That is me. I mimicked his voice and recorded the song just in case he doesn't manage to come back on time." Fluke said scrolling through his phone.

Ohm and Fluke were sitting far away from each other, keeping their interaction to a minimum.They would occasionally talk to each other about matters related to their work. Other than that neither of the interacted with the other.

They were playing it cool.

For outsiders, it might look normal, but for the four people who had gotten used to seeing them stick to each other like glue, it was a suffocating sight.

Both the elder one and the younger one were in complete professional mode adding to the stressful atmosphere.

"From tomorrow onwards practice sessions for the promotion activities will start. The shooting of the series will be between that. Also, as the director had said there will be two MVs of the Ost. One of them will be shot first and the other after you guys finish learning the choreography." Earth said to everyone.

"Why do we need the second one anyway?" Prem groaned.

"It's for promotional purposes," Sammy replied looking up from her phone.

"Fluke, are you done with the choreography?" Earth asked Fluke as the latter had taken it upon himself to design simple yet soulful choreography for the Ost.

Fluke nodded in response.

"I have already recorded it. I will send them to everyone. Just try watching it a few times before actually practising it. It would be easier then." Fluke said.

On normal occasions, Fluke would have insisted on teaching them the choreography directly by himself. But recently due to his issues with Ohm, he didn't want to interact with anyone, especially when Ohm was around.

Everyone discussed a little bit more and came to a final agreement on practice timings and schedules.

The group split into two and headed to the pub where the crew of 'Housemates' were holding a party celebrating the conclusion of the series.

Neither Ohm nor Fluke was in the mood to attend the party. But had to attend it out of formality.

Earth was in the passenger seat with Ohm and Fluke taking the back seat.

Ohm occasionally shot glances at the younger one who had pulled the hood of his oversize sweatshirt over his face.

From the day Fluke had visited his parents in the Ritprasert Mansion, to tell them his decision about his engagement with Dream, Fluke had not talked to Ohm.

Ohm too was having a difficult time trying to initiate a conversation with the younger who was being polite and formal to him.

The last thing Ohm had talked to Fluke on a casual basis was about Fluke's engagement with his little sister. He had asked Fluke to say yes to the proposal and was trying to convince Fluke into being his brother-in-law. Ohm knew that it was a foolish move to make. Yet as a loving elder brother, he wanted his little sister to be with the person she loved.

Only later did he come to know that both Dream and Fluke had collectively rejected the proposal saying that they didn't love each other as partners but as siblings and friends.

Fluke on the other hand was irritated by Ohm's presence next to him.

Ohm's request to take Dream's hand in marriage had left Fluke heartbroken. Imagine the pain one would have when the person he was in love with himself is setting him up with another person and even claimed that he wants his brother-in-law.

Fluke badly wanted to yell at Ohm and tell him that he was completely and madly in love with him but chose not to as he didn't want to damage the leftover relationship between them.

Fluke let his feelings take a backseat and went completely into work mode while facing Ohm.

Ohm didn't seem to be affected by that and had treated him back the same way.

Earth peeked at the two people in the backseat through the rear-view mirror.

He was texting Sammy and Prem cursing them for leaving him with these two.

The car soon entered the parking lot of the club.

The three of them entered the club.

As soon as they entered, Fluke's attitude changed into a different one. It was as if the one that sat in the car and the one who entered the pub were two different people. Earth suspected that his friend was suffering from split personality disorder post-heartbreak.

Ohm maintained his do-not-approach-me attitude even after entering the pub.

He calmly took a seat beside Boun and Prem who arrived before them.

Sammy was already on the dance floor with Dream.

Earth and Fluke had gone to socialize with the rest of the crew and investors.

As Fluke had not only done on-screen work but also helped in off-screen work like scriptwriting, and editing, a lot of people surrounded him giving him toasts.

Earth was also in a similar situation as he tried to divert the toast as much as he did not want Fluke to be dead drunk even as the party had just begun.

Ohm watched Fluke like an eagle, observing his every move as he sipped his whisky,

Dream and Sammy came back to their seats after dancing for a while.

Dream greeted her elder brother despite the cold vibe he was giving off. It was obvious that he was in a bad mood.

She followed his line of sight and found that he was indeed staring at Fluke. She sighed.

Dream had no idea what had happened between the two nor why her brother had suddenly decided to get engaged to someone else. She had tried talking to her brother but failed miserably as he had brushed her off. She even asked for Boun's help who was equally helpless in the situation as she was.

She glanced at the other three who seemed to be holding their breaths due to her brother.

Boun motioned her not to talk to Ohm.

Dream sighed as she picked up her drink.