72. OT

When Fluke saw JJ in front of the operating theatre he froze.

"Swadee Nong, long time no see," JJ smirked.

"You three are here. Where is the last one? What was his name again?" JJ pretended like he was thinking hard.

"Earth, yes. Earth. Where is he? Didn't he come with you guys? I was hoping to see him." JJ asked looking behind the group.

Prem suddenly raised his leg and kicked JJ on his chest sending the latter flying. JJ crashed into the airport chairs in the waiting area in front of the operation theatre.

Prem had lost his temper when the jerk mentioned Earth.

Prem grabbed JJ, who had fallen on the floor, by his collar and started punching him in the face.

The Nalatworasakul couple screamed at the sight.

"PREM, STOP IT," Boun yelled.

"WARUT," Fluke called out and Prem's hand froze. "Don't get your hands dirty. Come back here."

Prem went back to Fluke's side.

"You guys have not changed much after all these years." JJ spit out a mouthful of blood and wiped the corner of his bleeding lips and scoffed. "Prem is hot-tempered as ever and Fluke, you still have control over him."

Fluke looked at the man in front of him expressionlessly.

"You guys still really care about your images, don't you?" JJ got up from the floor with much effort.

Prem wanted to punch him again but was held back by Boun.

"P' JJ, you do realize that you are standing in my territory?" Fluke asked looking straight into JJ's eyes.

"Obviously." JJ looked at Fluke provocatively. "But I know you won't be able to do anything to me."

"He might not be able to you. But I can." A voice was heard from behind.

Everyone turned to the source of the voice. They saw Kao walk in with a bunch of bodyguards following him.
Under his command, the bodyguard came forward and caught JJ.

"Who are you? What the hell are you doing?" JJ struggled in the bulky bodyguard's grip.

"This is a hospital. Please be quiet." Fluke said with a straight face.

The bodyguards quickly applied insulation tape over JJ's mouth before carrying him away.

"What the hell are you doing? Where are you taking my nephew? Khun Kao, what is the meaning of this?" Mr Nalatworasakul asked sweating profusely.

"He touched something that he shouldn't have. I especially hate it when someone touches something that belongs to me. Last time he got away because Fluke showed mercy to him. But this time I will make sure he pays for what he did." Kao said with an icy expression.

The temperature in the waiting area suddenly depleted by several degrees from the cold aura Kao was emitting. He left the crowd without a word.

A middle-aged man came over running. Fluke identified him as Mr Pibulsonggram, JJ's father.

The man knelt in front of Fluke and begged "Khun Fluke. Please save JJ. Please forgive him just one more time. I will make sure that he won't do anything like that again. Please let him off." The man cried.

"Khun Pibulsonggram, if I remember correctly, the last time we met, we had an agreement. That your son will never step back in Thailand and would never appear in front of us. Yet he is here in Thailand, standing in front of me talking back to me so arrogantly. He did seem to have any remorse for what he did. He hadn't learned his lesson." Fluke had a creepy smile on his face.

"I apologize on his behalf, Khun Fluke. It is my fault. I didn't raise him right. He is my only luk. I and my mia will not be able to live without him." The man sobbed hard. His body fat trembled.

"That is none of my business." Fluke motioned the security. "Take the unrelated people away."

The security came forward and dragged the crying man away. He struggled a bit but gave up losing all his energy.

"You devil. How could you treat my elder brother like that? He is an elder after all. Can't you show him some respect?" Mr Nalatworasakul asked angrily.

"That's right Fluke. You shouldn't treat him like that. No matter what happened between you guys and JJ, you shouldn't treat his father like that." Ohm said righteously.

Fluke stared at Ohm's expression for a few seconds before finally saying "This has nothing to do with you. Stay out of it."

"Fluke, why are you being so rude?" Ohm asked feeling a little hurt.

"Can't you just mind your own business and shut up Phi?" Prem asked in annoyance.

"Prem," Boun called out gripping Prem's hands harshly.

"What?" Prem flung Boun's hand away. "We should just put up with him when he is bootlicking his in-laws? He doesn't have a fucking idea what that son of a bloody bitch did." Prem fumed.

"Prem, language," Fluke said in a stern tone.

Prem promptly apologized.

"If what happened here remains between us, it will be good for both of us." Fluke faced the Nalatworasakul couple and spoke. "I am sure that you have more important things to deal with at this moment." He patted the man on the shoulders with a small threatening smile.

"And you guys." Fluke turned to Ritpraserts with a full smile. "I don't think you would want to risk your relationship with the Dechaphatthanakuns for pleasing them?" Fluke pointed fingers at the Nalatworasakuls.

Ohm felt that the Fluke standing in front of him was a complete stranger. A bitter feeling rose within him seeing that Fluke was treating him and his family so distinctively.

Seth nodded and agreed with Fluke without any objections.

"Khun Seth. How could you agree with him so quickly?" Mr Nalatworasakul was furious.

"I don't know what happened between the kids. But I definitely saw that it was your nephew who started it. I have known Kao since he was a kid. If he took action, your nephew must have done something big to provoke him." Seth replied.

An argument was about to break out when the operation theatre door suddenly opened.

"Khun Fluke, the patient is bleeding too much. We need more blood. The hospital's blood bank had run out of the blood type." The nurse said urgently.
Everyone sprung into action temporarily and started making calls to arrange blood.

Remi came rushing over followed by Earth.

"Mom," Fluke called out seeing his mother in a doctor's gown.

"The doctors in the OT just called, her condition is critical. I will be taking over the case. We might need your help in between." Remi said in a hurry opening the OT door.

"Mom, you have to save her." Fluke held his mother's hand pleading.

"I will try my best, luk." Remi caressed Fluke's face. "Sterilize yourself and enter the OT," she said before entering the door.

Fluke nodded at his friends before following his mother inside.

"Why do they need him inside?" Mist, who was silent all this while spoke up.

"Only Fluke has the ability to bring her back in case she loses her consciousness completely. They need her brain to be conscious during the surgery." Earth answered.

He was familiar with the scenario. As one of the major music therapists of the hospital, this was not the first time Fluke had taken part in such surgeries personally.

[A/N: I have no idea if music therapists are allowed inside OT. I am just adding it to fit the scene.]