32. Kidnapping and escape

"Earth, any luck?" Kao asked leaning closer to the screen to get a better look.

"No phi," Earth said as he frowned. His fingers flew across the keyboard as he typed in codes frantically.

It had been about two hours since they lost contact with Ohm.

The last thing they saw was that Peach approaching Ohm as she apologized, and then the connection was cut off. Earth was trying to reconnect but to no vail.  

"Two of your please calm down first. Nothing will happen to Ohm. Peach won't hurt him." Boun walked over to the duo.

"No P' Boun. There is something wrong. We have completely lost contact with P' Ohm." Earth was sweating profusely.

"I think Ohm was drugged. There must have been something wrong with the fruit juice. Or else Ohm would have already noticed that we have lost connection." Kao said biting his lips.

"But phi, Peach was also eating and drinking with him. If the juice was drugged, wouldn't it affect her as well?" Boun questioned.

"No P' Boun. Khun Peach did eat but she didn't touch the juice. It was only P' Ohm who drank it. There are also chances that it was not the juice that was drugged, it might have been the glass from which P' Ohm drank. They must have applied drugging agent on its inner surface."

"Earth can you locate Ohm's position?"

"No, P' Kao."

"Why do we need to locate his position. We already have Peach's address, right?"

"You are right Boun. Let's go take a look there."

The three of them quickly gathered the gadgets and rushed to their car.

At the same time,

A black car was moving at high speed towards the lesser populated area of Bangkok city. The population density of the area decreases with every kilometer the car covers.

"P' Nick, I don't think this is a good idea." Peach was nervous as she watched the semi-conscious Ohm in the back seat of the car.

"Peach, we have no other option. We have already taken a step forward and we can't back out now." Nick stepped on the accelerator of the car.

Peach bit her nails and continued to observe Ohm.

The car stopped in front of an abandoned factory.

"P Nick, are you sure this is the place?" Peach looked around apprehensively.

Her bulk manager nodded and opened the back seat door of the car. He carried Ohm out in a bridal style.

"All the settings have been done inside. You go get ready." Nick instructed.

Peach nodded and left.

Nick carried Ohm inside the warehouse. They entered a set that looked like a bedroom used to shoot commercials. There were lights and other settings that were used for photoshoots.

Nick placed Ohm slowly on the bed in the middle of the set. He then started stripping Ohm to his boxers.

Ohm was still conscious. He wanted to protest against Nick. But the drug was draining his energy. He didn't even have the strength to move his fingers.

"You are here," Nick said as he set up the camera.

"P' Nick, is this costume, okay?" Peach said adjusting her transparent lingerie.

"You look fine as wine babe," Nick said as a flash of lust passed his eyes.

"Get into position." He instructed.