79. Unforgettable night

🔞WARNING🔞

Sexually explicit content ahead.

Read at your own risk.

Sitting on the couch, Fluke eyed Ohm’s member that was standing tall and proud as the elder sat next to him.

Ohm noticed Fluke’s gaze and patted the younger assuring him that Ohm would take care of it himself. He got up to head to the washroom to relieve himself.

Fluke grabbed Ohm’s wrist stopping him. When he saw the latter turn to look at him. He applied a little force pulling Ohm to sit back down on the couch.

Ohm curiously looked at Fluke as the little one shook his head guilty as if asking him not to leave. Ohm gave in and sat down. Fluke’s next action took Ohm by surprise. He saw Fluke kneel before him between his legs.

The couple looked at each other for a second before Fluke lifted his hands and grabbed Ohm’s length.

Fluke could feel his cheeks heat up. He had only watched people do this in videos. He was nervous and clumsy as he moved his hands up and down the length. He didn’t dare look up at Ohm’s face.

After stroking it for a while, Fluke finally took it into his mouth.

Licking the tip of the member, making it wet, to begin with, Fluke swallowed the whole length, making him choke as it hit his throat.

Ohm closed his eyes enjoying Fluke’s wet mouth around his member. He stood still and watched the younger bob his head taking his member in and out of his mouth.

Ohm couldn’t take it anymore. He pulled Fluke’s face and kissed those luscious lips. He picked Fluke up in bridal style as if he was picking up a feather and placed him on the soft mattress.

Ohm climbed over him looking at the small male who was looking really beautiful at the moment. “Noo…” he called.

Fluke licked his lips nervously, his gaze still lingering on Ohm’s face.

“Noo, don’t think too much. Just feel it and try to enjoy it, ok? If at any moment you feel that you can’t bear the pain or you feel unsafe, just let me know. I will stop.” Ohm said gently brushing off the strands of hair that were sticking on Fluke’s forehead due to sweat.

Fluke bit his lips and nodded shyly.

Getting consent from Fluke, Ohm smiled widely. He reached out to open the top drawer of the nightstand and grabbed a condom along with the lube. Putting the condom on himself, Ohm applied a considerable amount of lube on his member as well as on Fluke’s entrance as he slid his fingers in.

Fluke gasped feeling the fingers inside him.

Ohm continued moving his fingers making the area wetter. He then adjusted Fluke’s legs and positioned himself at Fluke’s entrance.

The couple exhaled deeply together before Ohm entered Fluke.

Fluke’s eyes rolled back feeling the thick long member invading his insides. Their bodies were now connected to one another. They had become one.

Ohm slowly pulled himself out and thrust himself in again rhythmically. He enjoyed Fluke’s tightness wrap around his member. It encouraged him to move faster and deeper, exploring its way in.

The initial pain Fluke felt turned into pleasure as Ohm’s hips moved. Fluke clenched the bedsheets and his toes curled up as he enjoyed the sensation of having Ohm inside him.

The couple’s moans were drowned by the heavy rain outside. With thunder and lightning accompanying the rain, it provided a perfect atmosphere for the two first-timers to enjoy themselves.
Fluke moaned out loud as he felt Ohm hitting his sweet spot. Ohm bend over and took Fluke’s lip muffling his moans.

Fluke’s hips started moving along with Ohm’s increasing pace. As Ohm understood that he was near, he struggled to last longer seeing the younger one hadn’t reached the point yet. He wanted them to cum together.

As the speed increased, it didn’t take long for the couple to release themselves. The quantity of the white fluid gushing out of them was fairly higher than the last time. Both of them were panting hard from the physical exercise they just had done.

Ohm collapsed to the other side of the bed feeling contented. He threw away the condom that was now filled with his fluid. He didn’t forget to clean himself and Fluke before finally settling down on the soft and comfortable bed.

Fluke shyly turned his head to look at Ohm who was looking back at him with a wide smile.

“Looks like my son was missing his mom,” Ohm whispered making Fluke blush harder. Fluke understood what the ‘son’ Ohm was referring to.

“Who’s the mom?” Fluke playfully slapped Ohm’s chest.  

“You, of course.” Ohm grinned, scooping the smaller male into his wide arms.

“Thank you for trusting me, Noo.” Ohm kissed Fluke on his forehead. “I love you, Noo,” Ohm whispered.

“I love you too, P’ Ohm,” Fluke said in a tiny voice, before bashfully burying his face in Ohm’s broad chest.

The couple cuddled with each other, sharing their warmth inside the warm white duvet.

Ohm couldn’t believe that all this was happening. When he woke up in the morning, he was distressed and on the verge of a mental breakdown thinking that Fluke would never be his. And now Fluke was sleeping in his arms.

“Noo…” Ohm called out gently, peering at the little head on his chest.

“Hmm?” Fluke looked up at Ohm’s face, resting his chin on Ohm’s chest.

“You were the one to confess your love first. So, this time I will take the lead to ask you… Fluke Natouch Siripongthon, will you be my boyfriend?”

Fluke’s eyes filled up hearing Ohm. Sniffling back his tears, Fluke nodded. “Khrab. I will be your boyfriend.” He was so shy that his voice was almost inaudible.

Ohm kissed Fluke’s cute cheeks before peppering his whole face with kisses.
“P’ Ohm…” Fluke giggled.

The lovers were living their moments, making the most out of it. Both of them were inexperienced in love and wanted to cherish each and every moment they spend with each other, craving it down to their memory lane. They wanted to make each second an unforgettable memory.

The couple cared about nothing else other than themselves and their love for each other. They absolutely adored each other and they had nothing more to ask for from each other.

They were prepared to face any storm that might come their way together during the course of life. Holding each other in their arms, the couple fell asleep, a little tired from the new experience they had that night. A big smile was plastered on their faces even after they slipped into deep, dreamless slumber.