46. Housemates

DAY 2Pt 2✨✨✨

DAY 2
Pt 2
✨✨✨

Fluke was surprised to see Ohm standing outside his villa, waiting for him early in the morning.

It was the first day of script reading of 'Housemates'.

As Earth had spent last night at his boyfriend's place, Fluke was planning on going to the studio by himself. His plans were disrupted by Ohm's arrival.

The duo greeted each other and got in the car in a familiar manner.

After they had found out that they were childhood friends, Fluke and Ohm had gotten a lot closer than they were before. They had become much more comfortable with each other's presence.

"Phi, how is your cold?" Fluke asked guiltily.

That day after having so much ice cream in the rainy weather, Ohm caught a severe cold. During the contract signing process, Ohm was sneezing throughout.

"Much better. My throat is a little itchy though." Ohm found Fluke's expression really cute.

Fluke hummed and started talking about some random topic till they got to the studio.

By the time they got there, everyone else had already arrived.

"Fluke, come here." Sammy dragged Fluke away from Ohm to sit with Prem and Earth.

Ohm smiled watching them.

Boun was sitting at the corner of the conference hall, looking completely professional as he read the script.

Ohm could see that Boun was in a bad mood. He could guess the reason behind Boun's condition as well.

Ohm turned to look at Prem who was excitedly talking to Earth about something.

It was rare to see Boun and Prem stay away from each other. On normal occasions, Prem would always accompany Boun so that he would not feel left out. But today those two were acting weird.

'Something big must have happened that they are keeping their distance from each other.' Ohm sighed.

Leaving Fluke with the other young ones Ohm made his way to his cousin.

"Fluke, tell us the truth. Are you two something-something?" Sammy asked touching the tips of her index fingers with each other.

"What the hell are you talking about? Didn't I tell you what happened?" Fluke made an annoyed expression.

"You did say. But your explanation doesn't seem to be supporting your actions." Prem had a teasing smile as he nudged Fluke.

"Going on ice cream dates, hugging each other publicly, walking under the same umbrella, buying flowers for each other, these aren't things that normal Phi-Nong do." Earth crossed his hands over his chest.

The day Fluke held the music therapy session, his interactions with Ohm were photographed by some of the fans, in the hospital, in front of the flower shop, and inside the desert shop.