23. Scandal

Back to present.

In the meeting room on the top floor of the SZ headquarters.

Ohm was having a meeting with the PR department and Marketing department.

The atmosphere in the room was tense.

A few weeks ago, when Yacht came running to him saying that a scandal broke out about him and Fluke, Ohm had not taken it seriously. He only realized how big of a matter it is when things started going out of hand.

Articles claiming that 'Fluke and Ohm had an ambiguous relationship', or that 'Fluke had slept his way up into joining SZ entertainment' started the scandal.

Some photographs of Ohm and Fluke were released by a tabloid journalist following the breakout. The photographs were just regular shots of their tryout sessions. The attached article stirred chaos. The photographs were clicked from a suggestive angle.

The one affected most by the chaos was Fluke. He had been on the trending topic ever since he joined SZ. The article attacked him directly, calling him a gold digger, slut, etc.

The whole Bl project had to be postponed due to this matter.

'Resistors' aka Ohm's fandom was now attacking 'chance' and Fluke as they feel that Fluke had dragged Ohm into the mud. The fact that the ones who attacked Fluke claimed to be Ohm's fans, made Ohm restless.

There were people attacking him as well. But Ohm couldn't care less. His priority was Fluke.

"We have currently suspended N' Fluke's works for a while. But the issue isn't dying down as we planned." The head of the marketing department said.

"Didn't you announce that those images were from the tryout session?" Ohm asked.

"Khrab, Khun Ohm, we did. But there seems to be someone fanning the flames behind the scenes." First, the head of the PR department answered.

"Khun Ohm Khrab Last night there was another photograph that come online."

"Another photograph?" Ohm was curious.

"Khrab, Khun Ohm. It was not one from the tryout sections. It was outside. The place looked like a parking lot or something. Both of your faces were very clear. Both of you were in suits and you were hugging each other" First elaborated.

Ohm immediately realized that it was the photo from the night Fluke slept over. Ohm had always been careful while watching out for paparazzi. He didn't know that one had followed him to his doorstep.

"Where is the photo? Show me? " Ohm panicked.

"The photograph was taken down within minutes after being uploaded. We are still trying to locate the source of the photograph."

"The IT team had informed us that judging from the costume, it was the day you attended Khun Freddie's party. N' Fluke had attended the same party as a performer."

"Yes, you are right."

"Khun Ohm Khrab, just in case those photos reappear, may I ask you for an explanation? " First requested.

"It was Fluke's first time attending such a huge party. He was brought in by P' Yacht that day. Unfortunately, by the end of the party P' Yacht had to leave early for personal reasons and he left Fluke who was drunk with me. " Ohm answered honestly.

" Khrab, we understand. We will prepare statements accordingly."

"You have to find the person who took the photos."

"The IT department is trying its best. What happened Khun Ohm, you look worried?" First asked reading Ohm's face.

"The photo was clicked in the parking lot of my private residence."

"That means there is a stalker following you. I will immediately contact the legal department." First was shocked by the information.

At the same time inside Kao's office

Sound, Kao's Chief secretary was presenting the stock graph details.

"Khun Kao, our stocks had hit the lowest point in the last few days. Our sources show that Starlight Entertainment CEO Khun Liam was actively purchasing our shares but was interrupted by NT Enterprises."

"Did you say NT Enterprises? " Kao raised his eyebrows.

"Khrab Khun Kao. NT enterprises have bought 26 percent becoming the third biggest shareholder of SZ after you and Khun Ohm."

Kao remained silent.

"I did some research about NTE. They are a US-based electronics and technology company. They have no relation with the entertainment industry whatsoever. Their reason to purchase shares in bulk is still unknown."

"You don't have to worry about that. Contact the PR team and try to find a way out of the current issue. The Bl project must go on without much delay. Also contact the finance department to see if we have enough funds to proceed." Kao commanded.

"Khrab Khun Kao."

Ring ring.

The office phone rung.

"Hello" Kao picked up the phone.

"Khun Kao Khrab, the Legal representative of NT Enterprises is requesting an audience with you." The receptionist said.

"Ask them to wait. I will send sound to welcome them." Kao motioned Sound to go and receive the guests.

After a few minutes, a man wearing a three-piece suit walked into Kao's office. The latter was someone Kao was familiar with.

Kao stood up to welcome the newcomer.

"Swadee khrab, Khun Kao. Long time no see." The newcomer waied.

"Swadee Khrab, Khun Mean. It is a pleasure to meet you again. Please take a seat." Kao invited Mean to sit down.

"If it is a pleasure to meet again or not depends on your actions and attitude towards our Young master, Khun Kao." Mean took a seat.

The duo began a serious discussion about the company's management.

"Please do tell your Master, to be, rest assured. We will take good care of your young master." Kao shook hands with Mean.

"Master has another request to make."

"Please go ahead."

"Please do keep this a secret. I mean, about Master being a shareholder here. Young master wouldn't like it if he gets to know that master interfered with his career. He likes doing things on his own." Mean smiled.

"He doesn't know?"

"No, he doesn't know. But the second young master found out by accident yesterday. He had agreed to keep this a secret."

"Second Young master? Isn't he 'an only child'?"

"He is. The second young master is the adoptive son of the master. He works here as well alongside the young master. You are familiar with him, right?"

"Oh! Yes, I am familiar with him" Kao exclaimed in realization.

"For further discussion, I think it would be better if you directly consult Second Young master. He will be taking decisions on behalf of the master."

"Sure. We will do the follow-up with the second young master."

"Here is my card. You can call me if required. I will be happy to be of service." Mean offered his visiting card to Kao.

Kao exchanged cards with Mean.

"Let's hope we have a happy co-operation" the two men shook hands.

"And P' Kao, let's catch up sometime in the near future," Mean said with a smile.

"You do switch from professional mode to personal mode really quickly. Let's catch up after this mess is sorted." A smile spread across Kao's face as he looked at his old acquaintance.

The duo parted on good terms.

After sending off Mean Kao sat on his chair mulling over the fact that he will have to contact the 'second young master' again.