54.Award ceremony

DAY 6Pt 1

DAY 6
Pt 1

✨✨✨

Fluke exhaled deeply for the nth time making Ohm chuckle.

Both of them were sitting in Ohm’s celebrity van, waiting for their turn to walk on the red carpet of the TLD Music awards.

As one of the major nominees of the year, Fluke’s entry was almost set to be at the end of the queue.

Ohm was arranged to enter with him by the organizers considering the raising popularity of OhmFluke CP.

“Why are you being so impatient?” Ohm asked the little one next to him.

“P’ Ohmmm… Can I not attend this ceremony?” Fluke was being whiny.

“Why? Aren’t you excited to attend your first award ceremony? You might win an award tonight.”

“It’s not that I am not excited about that. I just saw the schedule for the award show. It will take another half an hour to start. Not to mention the duration of the whole show, we even have to attend the post-ceremony celebratory dinner party. It is going to take up the whole night. I badly want to go back and get some rest.” Fluke pouted.

Fluke was right. He was spending his day in the shooting and recording studio and nights reviewing the editing team’s work, not to mention the files from his business line. He felt drained from the overloaded work.

The organizers initially wanted him to do a performance in the award show as well.

Earth had tactically rejected it on his behalf saying that he had a tight schedule.

“Then, let’s leave early for the dinner party.” Ohm consoled him.

Ohm could obviously understand that Fluke was not saying this for his own sake, but for Ohm’s sake as well.

He had been enjoying the younger’s care and concern despite his busy schedule.

Fluke agreed to Ohm’s suggestion. But he knew that leaving the party early was going to be difficult. Especially if he were to win even a single award tonight. He will have to socialize and entertain people at the party.

Others might take this as a good opportunity to do some networking and expand their connections but for Fluke that was not the case.

Sulking, Fluke waited for their turn.
Finally, their van stopped in front of the red carpet.

The security personnel proceeded to open the car door for them.

Ohm got out of the van first.

Wearing an embroidered black tuxedo double-breasted design suit by Versati, Ohm was looking extremely handsome tonight.

He turned back and offered his hands to Fluke who was about to get out after him.

Fluke who was in a black velvet peak lapel suit by Versati took Ohm’s hand with a smile.