28. Star Gazing

Ohm wanted to have a chat with Fluke alone. But Fluke had disappeared after the dinner section.

Ohm was feeling bloated after eating all the food Fluke picked for him. He decided to take a walk to help digestion.

Ohm walked around the resort aimlessly.

After a while, he saw Fluke sitting alone. He approached without hesitation.

As Ohm walked closer, he could see the small curve in Fluke's lips, which made him stop in his tracks. He didn't want to ruin Fluke's mood.

Ohm was still complementing what to do when Fluke noticed his presence.

"P' OHM..." Fluke called out happily as he waved his hands.

Ohm hesitated for an instant then walked over.

Ohm got a better view of the attic as he reached there.

The place had a large area. White form mattresses and comfortable cushions were spread on raised ground. The slanted glass roof made the place perfect for star gazing.

"Why aren't you asleep? It's already so late." Fluke asked as soon as Ohm got near him.

"I wasn't feeling sleepy," Ohm said with an awkward smile.

"Phi, is there something you want to talk to me about?" Fluke asked staring at Ohm who was trying to frame sentences to initiate the topic.

"That...I..." Ohm found himself shuttering.

"Don't tell me this is about the whole scandal thing," Fluke asked.

Ohm bit his lips.

"Ho P' Ohm. Can't you just leave the matter aside for now and relax tonight?"

"How can I relax, Fluke? Nothing is going my way. You are still being bullied online. You are staying here because you can't stay at your place that is swamped by reporters and anti-fans. There is nothing I could do. I... I..."

"Wow, wow big guy. Please stop. Relax, okay? Take a long breath in."

Ohm was about to speak again when Fluke continued.

"P' Ohm, things are not as bad as you think. It is true that I can't stay at my place anymore and I am getting trashed online. But there are so many good side effects as well." Fluke smiled.

Ohm couldn't comprehend what Fluke was trying to say.

"Let me explain." Fluke pulled out a phone.

"Come sit here. I will show you something so that you will understand what I am saying better." Fluke patted the mattress beside him.

"See, this is the official channel's account. See the number of views, comments, and shares on each of my videos?" Fluke asked leaning closer to Ohm.

"But all these are hate comments, Fluke. Look at the number of dislikes on each video. They are criticizing you without even trying to listen to your music."

"So what? My videos have several million views now. I am on trend every day. Not only within Thailand but also outside the country. International netizens know me. They can recognize my face. How much of a big promotion is this. If someone needs to apologize here, then it should be me. I am leeching off from your fame."

"I didn't know that you had such a positive outlook on everything." Ohm sighed. "But, most probably our series might get canceled."

"It won't P'"

"Fluke, things are not simple as you think."

"Is it about Khun Peach?"

"You... You know? Earth told you?"