80. Day one

Ohm woke up after a deep sleep with a huge smile. It had been a while since he slept so well.

The weather outside was still gloomy as rain continued to pour without a break.

He looked down and saw Fluke nuzzled in his arms sleeping soundly. Ohm sniffed the little one’s fluffy brown hair. He grinned widely feeling contented.

He saw Fluke move a little slowly waking up from his sleep. Fluke rubbed his sleepy eyes and raised his head to look at Ohm.

“Good morning, Love,” Ohm said caressing Fluke’s cheeks gently with his thumb.

“Good morning, P’ Ohm.” Fluke smiled widely and hugged Ohm tighter rubbing his face against the latter’s bare chest.

“What time is it, phi?” Fluke rested his face on Ohm’s chest.

Ohm turned to look at the digital clock on the nightstand. “Almost ten in the morning.”

“Ten?” Fluke was shocked and tried to move but he felt sudden pain. His brows furrowed as his whole body ache all over.

“Noo?” Ohm noticed the change in Fluke’s expression. “I am really sorry, Noo.” Ohm apologized. “I was just too excited this time. I promise I will be gentler next time.”

Fluke still remembered the day Earth came back home after his first time. Then, his friend had been limping instead of walking for the full day. He had thought that Earth was exaggerating the whole thing. But now that he was experiencing it himself, he knew that what Earth said was one hundred per cent true.

“P’ Ohm, we have to go.” Fluke turned whiny and frustrated. He didn’t want to be late for work and leave a bad impression on the crew just as he got into a relationship. He didn’t want to hear people saying that he had started stalking off after getting a lover. Nor did he want people pointing fingers at Ohm for spoiling him.

Ohm smiled fondly and replied “Are you worried about the shoot? Given the weather today, the shoot will most probably get cancelled. Even if it doesn’t, Earth knows that we are here. He will come to get us from here himself. So, just relax.” He combed Fluke’s hair with his hands.

Fluke nodded slowly mulling over Ohm’s words. It will be good if what Ohm said was true. Or else he will kill Earth and make sure that he pays for what he did.

Ohm got out of bed and headed to the washroom. Filling the bathtub with warm water, he went back to pick up the small male and take him to the bathtub.

“P’ Ohm what are you going?” Fluke screamed in surprise.

Ohm only smiled and got into the bathtub himself carrying Fluke in his arms and started massaging the younger’s sour body. He rubbed and kneaded applying the right amount of force and pressure, especially in Fluke’s lower back and legs, where the aftereffect of last night’s activities was more apparent.

Fluke silently relaxed and enjoyed the big man’s service.

After a while, Fluke felt much better than that in the morning. “You are really good at this.” Fluke complimented.

“There are many things that I am good at, love.” Ohm winked shamelessly.

Fluke splashed water on him feeling rather shy at Ohm’s narcissistic remark.

Ohm then grabbed the body scrub and poured a considerable amount of body wash into it. He slowly scrubbed Fluke’s small frame with it.

Fluke was enjoying the royal treatment he was getting from his boyfriend. He mischievously smiled while grabbing the scrab from Ohm’s hand. He dipped it in the water letting the body wash get diluted before squeezing it over Ohm’s torso.

The foamy white water flowed down Ohm’s well-sculpted torso. Fluke used the scrab to spread it to the whole trunk.

“Love, you are playing with fire here,” Ohm said gulping as he watched Fluke.

“Am I?” Fluke glanced at Ohm.

Discarding the scrab, Fluke started using his palm to rub the foam over Ohm’s body.

“Noo, I swear that if you don’t stop it right now, I can’t guarantee that you will be able to walk for a few days.” Ohm bit his lower lip.

Fluke smirked seductively and continued to spread the foam to Ohm’s shoulders.

Ohm wrapped his fingers around Fluke’s neck and pulled him into a kiss. Fluke deepened the kiss looping his arms around Ohm’s neck.

The couple took their own sweet time to get out of the bath.

Their clothes which were soaked in the rain last night had already dried. Putting them on, they headed to the kitchen to look for food.

Fluke found bread and a few vegetables in the kitchen and decided to make bread toast and vegetable salad for breakfast.

Fluke was chopping the vegetables for salad when Ohm toasted the bread and made coffee for both of them. They were in perfect harmony with each other. The breakfast table was set in no time.

“How will we go down from here?” Fluke asked worriedly munching his bread as he looked out of the window. The rain was yet to stop.

“I am more than willing to stay here with you,” Ohm answered with a naughty smile.

“P’ Ohm be serious. We don’t even have our phones on us. We can’t call for help.”

“Since your bestie had planned all this, he must have also made arrangements for us to get out of here.” Ohm sipped his coffee.

They washed the dishes together and even cleaned the kitchen.

Just as Ohm had predicted, they found a big umbrella and raincoats in the wall cabinet in the living area. Ohm looked at Fluke smugly while the other shook his head seeing his boyfriend’s childish antics.

Ohm helped Fluke put on the raincoat before wearing it himself. Ohm held the umbrella for Fluke as the latter locked the condo door behind him.

The rain was slowing down and the thunder and lightning from the previous night had stopped.

The couple made their way to the rooftop door.

Fluke only had to push a little before the door opened.

That was when the couple realized that the door was not actually jammed but was locked from the inside by most probably their matchmaker, Earth.

“We really need to thank Earth for that,” Ohm said stealing a kiss on Fluke’s cheeks as they entered the stairway. He folded the wet umbrella and took off the raincoat.

“I really ‘need’ to thank him.” Fluke smiled devilishly thinking about how he should repay his best friend for tricking him.

“Noo, he did it for our sake.” Ohm patted Fluke’s shoulders.

“I know.” Fluke smiled back.

Getting back to Ohm’s apartment, they went into their own rooms.