48. Teaser shooting

DAY 3Pt 2✨✨✨

DAY 3
Pt 2
✨✨✨

What the heck is going on here?' Ohm thought in his mind as he sipped his whiskey cocktail.

Ohm was sitting alone in the corner of LARA Clubhouse.

Unlike yesterday, he was not there to party, but for the shooting of their first teaser for their new series.

The whole club was booked for that purpose.

The people dancing and drinking inside the clubhouse were all extras hired by the crew to make the atmosphere.

All four of them were in black and deep blue attire with full makeup on, just like how they had on their photoshoot.

However, other than a scene of the four of them happily standing in a circle clinking their glasses while yelling 'cheers' and drinking the contents of their glasses, nothing has been shot till now.

Ohm could see Fluke dancing to the music DJ was playing for them, enjoying himself. He couldn't help but think back to the scene that he had seen last night.

'Who was Fluke's, first love? What did he do? Why can't Earth know of it? How could P' Kao know about it while none of the people that were close to Fluke knew who it was?' all these questions filled his mind.

Taking another sip of his drink, Ohm looked at Boun, who was standing near the bar counter flirting with a girl. He even saw his cousin flirtishly holding the girl's hand and kissing it.

Ohm also noticed that Prem was standing not very far and was secretly watching Boun.

Prem didn't seem to mind that Boun was flirting with someone else. He just walked away to the balcony loosening his necktie.

Ohm sighed.

Until a few days ago, Boun was worried that Prem might not be able to understand his situation and might not be feeling the same way he did, and today he had found a new prey.

Ohm shook his head turning his attention back to the small figure who had now gotten on top of the counter to dance.

Ohm felt that he was going to lose it when he saw Fluke's actions.

A few girls approached him seductively. Ohm avoided them without batting an eye and got out of the seating area.

Ohm felt someone tap his shoulders.

He turned around to see a man whom he identified as the assistant director of the series looking at him.

"CAN YOU COLLECT N' BOUN AND N' FLUKE AND MEET UP WITH PREM IN FRONT OF THE CLUBHOUSE? WE HAVE TO FILM A SHOT ON THE ROAD" the man had to yell so that Ohm could hear in between the loud music.

Ohm nodded.

He was happy that they could finally leave the noisy place.

Ohm made his way through the crowd to Fluke.