53. Race against time

DAY 5Pt 2

DAY 5
Pt 2

✨✨✨

The inaugural ceremony of the series was about to start.

Almost the whole crew was there for the initiation prayer.

Fluke looked around and saw no trace of Ohm.

He went back to the makeup room to look for Ohm. His guess was right.

Ohm was sitting in the makeup room completely zoned out.

“P’ Ohm.” Fluke tapped Ohm’s shoulders.
Ohm came back to his senses and saw Fluke standing before him.

“Phi, let’s go the ceremony is about to start,” Fluke said as Ohm stood up.

Without saying a word, Ohm hugged Fluke tightly and buried his face in the nape of Fluke’s neck.

Ohm could hear his father’s words ringing in his ears. He didn't want to lose Fluke.

“P’ Ohm, are you alright?” Fluke asked gently sensing something wrong with the big guy since earlier that morning.

“It is nothing.” Ohm squeezed out a smile before letting Fluke go. “Let’s go.”
The duo reached the ceremonial site together.

There were a lot of fans who came to witness the ceremony.

They screamed when they saw OhmFluke arrive together.

The commotion attracted the attention of the whole crew. They just smiled and proceeded to do what they were doing.
“Did the two of you run off to make out in a hurry?” Boun asked Ohm with a teasing smile.

“Shut up you asshole.” Ohm kicked Boun.
“What happened to P’ Ohm. His mood seems to be off since today morning.” Prem whispered to Fluke.

“I noticed that too. He said it is nothing when I asked.” Fluke replied.

Prem nodded in understanding and cast a glance at the elder duo who was standing a little far from them.

Soon the ceremony started.

The priest said the prayers and made the offering.

The four main leads of the cast were asked to light the incense along with the director and the main pilot crew.

Ohm helped Fluke place the incense stick without hurting himself.

The shooting started with much delay.
Upon the insistence of the investors, the series had gone from a twelve-episode one to a sixteen-episode one.

This was to facilitate the casting of a few more rookie actors in supporting roles.
Other than Ohm, most of the actors in the series were fresh faces. But Ohm didn’t mind it at all.

Having gotten a deadline from his father, Ohm was worried that he might not be able to spend much time with Fluke as he planned.

Yacht had already discussed with the director and the crew to arrange to finish Ohm’s scenes first as he had a tight schedule.