8.Hangover

Fluke woke up with a huge headache. He felt as if his head was about to split. His throat felt dry. Supporting his head with one hand, he sat up.

'The worst part of drinking too much is the damn hangover' Fluke thought.

That was when he realized that his surroundings looked unfamiliar.

The first thing he did instinctively was to check if he still had his clothes on. He still had his shirt and trousers on. His suit and tie were neatly placed on the side table, along with his watch. He saw that his phone was put on charging.

Fluke rubbed his head, trying to recollect what happened the previous night.

Following the success of his recent remade song, Fluke got many more offers.

A week ago, Yacht told him that he had to perform the remade song at a birthday party, hosted by one of the major business partners of SZ. The party was for the host's mother who loved Fluke's version of the song as it made her feel young.

Fluke had no choice but to say yes.

Last night, Fluke got dressed to the nines and went to the party accompanied by Yacht. It was a huge party that big wigs.

After his performance, a few of them came forward to praise and congratulate him. Fluke had to entertain them and make a toast. That is how he ended up having too many drinks.

Now to the present.

Fluke looked around the luxurious yet cosy bedroom. The dark green walls added to its elegance. The white curtains in the huge windows were still shut. 

He headed to the washroom and washed his face trying to clear up his head off the hangover. But his mind was blank. He could recollect anything no matter how much he tried. He groaned in frustration. "Where the heck am I?"

He walked out of the room, trying to figure out where he was and how he reached there. He really had no idea what was going on.

The corridor led to a circular staircase. Climbing down the staircase the first thing Fluke saw was a huge photo of Ohm.

Baam.

Fluke's memories from last night came back one by one.

Last night, after the party ended, Yacht got an urgent call and left him with Ohm. As he was drunk and Ohm didn't know where he lived, Ohm brought him back to his house. The bed he slept in, belonged to Ohm.

Fluke slapped his head.

Flashback

Yesterday, in Ohm's parking lot.

"Fluke, hey, wake up." Ohm shook the half-drunk half-asleep Fluke. It was Ohm's first time handling a drunk person. He had no idea what to do.

After struggling for a while, Ohm somehow managed to get Fluke out of the car. He supported Fluke with his left hand, and Ohm pressed the elevator button.

The elevator door opened, and Ohm tried to support Fluke into the elevator. Never in his dreams, would he have thought that Fluke would suddenly jump onto him, wrapping his legs around Ohm's waist and hugging him like a giant koala. Ohm was almost thrown off balance.

When Ohm finally got to balance himself, Fluke started rubbing his face against his chest like a little kitten trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

Ohm could feel Fluke's even breathe on the nape of his neck. Looking at the sleeping little one, he smiled.

He ended up carring Fluke all the way from the elevator to his bedroom. He put Fluke down on the bed with a groan as his back was aching.

He proceeded to removee Fluke's suit, tie, and shoes and place them neatly on the bedside table. He then covered Fluke with a blanket.

Ohm sat down on the edge of the bed watching Fluke sleep like a baby.

"So, we finally meet," He said as slowly ran his fingers through Fluke's face. He leaned in and took a closer look at Fluke's face.

The long eyelashes, smooth skin, red soft lips.

'Red soft lips? Why am I looking at his lips?' Ohm thought as he felt his body heat up. 'I should take a bath ' He wanted to distract himself from the disturbing thoughts that were flashing through his mind.

When Ohm came out of the bath, with a towel wrapped around his waist, the person he put to sleep was missing.

His eyes widened as he saw Fluke trying to climb over the window sill. "Fluke... Fluke, what are you doing? Get down. Get down from there. It is dangerous." He panicked.

Somehow Ohm managed to get Fluke back on the ground. Holding Fluke by his shoulder, he questioned. "What were you trying to do?"

"I want to go home...". Fluke whined and looked up. "So handsome..." He touched Ohm's face, shocking Ohm.

"You seem familiar. Have we met before?", Fluke asked showing a silly smile. He tripped and fell forward. Luckily, Ohm caught him on time.

"Stand still," Ohm ordered.

"Wow... You have got a nice body... It is so firm..." Fluke ran his fingers over Ohm's torso.

Ohm felt electrified. All his attention was on the little hand skimming over his abs when he felt another hand wrapping around his neck. Before he knew it, his lips touched Fluke's lips.

He was completely stupefied, as he stood there, motionless, not knowing what to do next. He could feel Fluke nibbling on his lower lip.

Fluke's tongue slowly pried open Ohm's mouth. Their tongues intervened as Ohm responded to the younger guy.

Ohm could taste the sweet, sour taste of the drink Fluke drank at the party earlier. The overwhelming smell of alcohol combined with the light smell of citrus assaulted his nose.

Both of them felt breathless as they pulled apart. A string of saliva dripped from their tongues.

Ohm suddenly felt that he wanted more. He wrapped his hands around Fluke's waist and pulled him closer. He felt like he wanted more. He couldn't stop himself. He was about to kiss again when he saw that Fluke had fallen asleep again.

"Looks like I need to take another cold shower." Ohm sighed as he put Fluke back to bed.

Inside the bathroom, Ohm turned on the shower. Standing under the shower, Ohm saw his member, who had just woken up, go back down.

Ohm had never thought that he would lose his first kiss to a drunkard. He never experienced something like this.

Ohm touched his lips. A tingling sensation remained on them. Recalling what just happened, his face heated up.

After a while, he came out of the bathroom, drying his hair. He was humming a song that Fluke had sung at the party. He changed into his comfortable pajamas before making a few calls.

Ohm put the phone away and lay next to Fluke. Looking at Fluke's baby face, he couldn't believe that this was the same guy who kissed him violently a while ago. Unknowingly, his lips curled up.

The sleeping little one flung his hand over Ohm and hugged him. Seeing how the little one was treating him like a bolster, Ohm pulled him into his arms and tucked him in comfortably.

Ohm leaned forward and kissed his forehead. "Good night, Fluke. Tomorrow is a new beginning for us. Let's wish ourselves good luck." He whispered softly.