17. Did you meet him?

"Ahem... ahem... I am still on call if you two remember." Dream cleared her throat to gather attention from her brothers.

Both the brothers instantly stopped fighting and turned their attention to Dream.

"Now, for the second important matter. I heard you met P' Kao's, first love. What's his name? Who is he? Tell me the details. Tell me everything you know." Dream held her plushie so tightly that her knuckles turned white.

"Ho, that has become a piece of century-old news now. Where were you all this while?" Boun asked as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"P' tell me na, please..." Dream whined.

"His name is Earth, currently working in SZ as Fluke's manager. Super pretty, super cute, very easy-going. I almost fell in love at first sight." Boun said in one breath.

"If you really fall in love with him, then your Pao will tear you apart," Ohm said as he adjusted his wrinkled clothes.

"Will you stop bringing him up in every sentence? And stop calling him Pao, he has a name. That is Prem." Boun turned to Ohm as he spoke.

"Why? Feeling possessive...???" Ohm teased.

"Stop it, will you two? Now we are discussing P' Kao's matter. Be serious" Dream pouted on the screen.

"Khrab Khun Dream," the two brothers said as they saluted.

"He is Fluke's manager? As in his old manager, who came along with him? Then, P' Ohm we really have to get P' Kao and him back together. Or else you don't even stand a chance of winning Fluke's heart. Everyone in the fan club knows, how protective Fluke is of his manager. Some even say they are dating." Dream bit her nails.

"I know that Fluke is very protective of Earth. You should have seen the stare-down between P' Kao and Fluke when they met again. Boun, this idiot tried to be nosy and almost got his ass kicked. Thankfully Prem interfered and took Fluke away." Ohm glanced at Boun.

"How was I supposed to know what was going on between them? I just felt that they were acquaintances, meeting each other after a long time." Boun defended his actions.

"That is why we call you an idiot." Ohm poked Boun's forehead with his index finger.

"P' Ohm did you talk to him? I mean P' Earth. Any chance of him getting back together with P' Kao?" Dream asked nervously.

"I did talk to him. There is no sign if the two of them will get back together." Ohm sighed.

"Why? Is he dating anyone now? Or have someone in mind?" Dream asked eagerly

"Dream, I know the 'someone' you referring to is Fluke. They are just friends. As for if he is dating someone, no. He is single. But yes, a lot of people are trying to hit on him." Ohm clarified.

"P' Kao is going to have a tough competition." Dream heaved a sigh.

Boun and Ohm nodded in agreement.

"So, what is the plan now? Are we going to play Cupid or what?" Boun asked.

"Since P' Earth and baby Fluke are not dating, then why don't you ask for help from him and P' Prem." Dream's face lit up as she came up with the idea.

"I don't think that would work, Dream. Fluke knows how hurt Earth was when P' Kao broke up with him. Maybe even more than us. Given how protective he is of Earth, there is almost zero chance that he will be willing to help us reunite them. As for Prem..." Ohm looked at Boun.

"I already asked him. He said that I should mind my own business and don't interfere in this matter. If I do, it wouldn't be Fluke but him to break my bones." Boun pouted as he recalled Prem's attitude when he said that.

"Oh! Looks like P' Prem is also protective of P' Earth. They must hate P' Kao. God, this is going to be tough." Dream pulled her hair.

"You are right. It is going to be tough but we still have a chance." Ohm consoled the other two.

"Earth was deeply hurt by the break-up because he truly loved P' Kao with all his heart. Now, even if Earth hates P' Kao, as long as he puts in a little effort, the chances of him getting back together with Earth are high. Not to mention that Earth has remained single all this while." Ohm finished his speech.

Dream and Boun were seriously mulling over Ohm's words.

"You are right Phi! We should not lose hope." Dream was energized.

"But the problem is P' Kao wouldn't make a move. If he wanted, he could have done so by now. It has been so long since he got to know that Earth worked in SZ. Earth has been in the headquarters almost every day." Boun pointed out.

The three collectively sighed at the thought of their elder cousin.

"P' Ohm, maybe you should talk to P' Kao about this. At least we can get an idea of what P' Kao's thoughts are about this matter." Dream looked at Ohm hopefully

"Bringing up this topic during a conversation can be difficult. The last time we talked about this matter, P' Kao didn't look good. If we stimulate him and things don't go our way then P' Kao may get even more hurt than he already is."

"But we still have to take the chance na. Pa Jane is already setting up blind dates for P' Kao with some socialites.  None of them are good. You know right, P' Kao is going to be the head of the family in our generation. His spouse will have control over our whole family. We can't let anyone else marry P' Kao." Dream groaned.

"That is exactly why we need to plan before we proceed. I don't want either of them to be hurt in the process."

Boun and Dream nodded in acknowledgement.

"And when the time comes, if necessary, I will handle Fluke and Boun, you will handle Prem," Ohm said decisively.

The three cousins brainstormed to come up with ideas.

After a round of discussion, the three listed their goals.

First and foremost they had to find out if the two love birds still had feelings for each other. Second, if the two of them have a chance, then try their best to act as matchmakers.  Thirdly, they had to keep an eye on Pa Jane, who was arranging blind dates. They had to prevent her from making any more mess than it already was.

"P' Ohm, I think you should handle P' Kao as you understand him the best. P' Boun you should try to befriend P' Earth via P' Prem. I will handle Pa Jane. I have my own spies in their mansion." Dream beamed as she split the work among the three of them.

The three of them were having a heated discussion when Yacht marched in.

Seeing the serious expression on Yacht's face, Ohm hung up the call with his sister.

"Ohm, Boun we have a problem." Yacht panted as he had run all the way from the parking lot.