15.Just some sibling things

Boun was lazing around on the sofa playing video games when his phone rang.

Seeing the caller ID, a smile spread across his face. He accepted the video call request.

"Oh!!! My dear Nong saao, you finally remember that you have a phi like me." Boun said as he adjusted the phone on the table.

The person across the call made a face at him.

"P' Boun, it hasn't been that long, na. Don't you know how tense I get when my exams are around? I have barely touched my phone in the last two months." A female voice could be heard from the other side.

"N' Dream khrab, are you really my Nong? Because neither me, Ohm nor P' Kao has even been worried about exams. You turning into such a bookworm." Boun laughed at his little sister who panicked every single time she had to take an exam.

"That is because I am not like you guys. Mom used to say that, even if you were to sleep on the back bench of the class, you would still bring back good grades. Me on the other hand need to study hard and pull all-nighters to get to that point." Dream pouted.

Boun laughed louder hearing Dream's words. 

"It is good that you called, Dream. Your P' Boun here has been sulking all day long." Ohm sat next to Boun, pushing him to a side.

"Hey, I was not sulking." Boun protested as he pushed Ohm back.

"What happened to you P' Boun?" Dream was worried.

"Let me update you on the latest news" Ohm acted like an anchor presenting evening news live. "Khun Boun Noppanut Guntachai was sulking the whole day because his 'Pao' did not reply to messages nor did he pick up the calls," He smirked teasingly.

"Who's Pao?" Dream asked gossipingly.

"Didn't you see the announcement pics of the new series? The one who is playing his partner, his 'Pao'." Ohm answered smugly as Boun glared at him

"That's right, P' Ohm. I called especially because of those pics. Oh my god... the four of you look so good. Especially my Baby Fluke. Ahhhh... I have already started my ships. I really can't wait to see your series. The chemistry is oozing out. I can tell from a mile away." Dream was exhilarated as her inner fujoshi started showing its traits.

Ohm smiled proudly.

"Chemistry, my foot. It's all just a show. The moment they are off-screen, those kids act as if we are strangers." Boun mumbled.

Boun was annoyed as Prem had been avoiding him throughout the photoshoot section and the tryout workshop. He would act normally to Boun while others are around but would run off to Fluke and his other friends once the work is done.

Boun didn't get a chance to talk to Prem privately, which was driving him nuts. He felt that Prem was pushing him away and drawing a line between them. He certainly didn't like the feeling. He hated it to be accurate. He was unable to understand what he had done to get a cold shoulder from Prem.

"Isn't it natural to lack chemistry, P' Boun? You guys have just started working together. It would take a while to get to know each other and build bonds." Dream consoled.

"Pfft" a laugh escaped Ohm's mouth as he was enjoying his cousin's misery. "You don't know, Dream. Your P' Boun has been tied down. Let me tell you, Prem is the only person who has slept with Khun Boun more than once. You have to see how he follows Prem around like a puppy while Prem doesn't even care. Serves him right for playing around for so long."

"Wow! P' Boun, finally!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. One of my ships is actually sailing." Dream got excited hearing the news.

"You are the one to talk, Ohm. You are doing no better than me. You are sticking to Fluke all the time. You are literally taking advantage of the kid." Boun fumed.

"Really, P' Ohm? Are you really interested in my Baby Fluke?"

"First of all, Fluke is not yours, and not a baby. Secondly, yes, I am interested in Fluke. He will be mine and mine only." Ohm declared.

Dream let out a muffled scream.

Boun sat up immediately staring wide-eyed at his cousin.

"Ai Ohm, are you serious? Do you really like Fluke? Unbelievable." Boun was in shock. He couldn't almost believe his ears. His dumb cousin was actually able to tell love and attraction apart. That too, to the point that he was willing to put effort into attracting the other party's attention. While he was still at a loss on what was happening to him.'

"Yes, I am serious. Dream you better hint Mom and Dad that they will have a male daughter-in-law."

"P' Ohm... I love you so... much..." Dream shrieked over the video call.

"I am confident that by the end of this series, he will be my boyfriend." Ohm proudly declared as he gave a provocative glance at Boun.

"It would be great if you would not scare that kid away. He is already running away from you." Boun stuck his tongue out and made a face as he listened to Ohm's boasting.

"He wouldn't run away. He is just shy. No worries, I will make him open up to me."

"Your approach is too aggressive, Ohm. Even I get goosebumps from the way you look at him." Boun shivered as he recalled the lustful look Ohm had in his eyes every time he looked at Fluke.

"I'm just giving him signals. I want him to know my feelings." Ohm scratched his nose.

"But, P' Ohm, what P' Boun said is true. You can't be too obvious. Even if Baby Fluke may like you, he may find your current behaviour creepy. You have to slow down. Take one step at a time." Dream tried to calm her over-excited brother.

"What do you mean?" Ohm couldn't comprehend what the other two were saying.

"This is the Ohm I know, an idiot when it comes to dealing with people. I almost thought we lost my N' Ohm forever." Boun clenched his chest.

"Shut up, you moron. Dream you tell me. What should I do?" Ohm concentrated on the screen.

"Start from being friends with him. Make him comfortable in your presence. You guys are going to spend a lot of time together from now on. given how charming you are, Fluke will certainly develop feelings for you as well over time." Dream explained

Ohm hummed in acknowledgement.

"P', Isn't your shooting officially starting in a few days?"

"Yes, the shooting is starting in two days. We will be leaving Bangkok tomorrow afternoon." Boun had to answer Dream as Ohm was lost in his world.

"You guys are filming outside the city?"

"Yeah, most of the series will be shot outside the city. It is a campus love story after all." Boun shrugged.

"P' Boun, P' Ohm this can be your golden opportunity to get close to them. You guys should use it wisely" Dream grew excited.

"Don't get me started on using the opportunity, your P' here had already made it embarrassing enough." Boun shot Ohm a disgusted look.

"What did P' Ohm do?" Dream was curious.