Sneak Peak 3

The four best friends gathered at their secret hangout to have a pajama party.

Dressed in cute pokemon overall jumpsuit pajamas, they huddled in the cozy living room, watching a romance movie.

The pregnant woman among the four sobbed, wiping her tears away with a tissue.

"I don't understand why you are feeling so touched that Met and Tha got together. " The guy with the boba eyes scoffed. " As far as I can see, Tha is a complete asshole. " He commented seeing his friend get all emotional watching the movie.

Tha and Met were the male and female protagonists of the movie they were watching.

"You're right. Even when he was married to Met, he still went to Soy. He didn't even consider how Met would feel when she saw him with his first love. " The petite guy in the jigglypuff jumpsuit added. The light shade of the pink jumpsuit complimented the beauty of his supple skin.

"You guys are so unromantic. " The pregnant woman sniffled. Her oversized clefairy jumpsuit hid her protruding belly. "Don't you see how much Tha loves her? It's just that he didn't realize that the one for him was Met, until late."

The boba-eyed guy in the Chikorita jumpsuit rolled his eyes. " That doesn't change the fact that he slept with Soy while he was a married man."

"He didn't actually sleep with her. She just tricked him into believing that he did. " The woman defended.

"He wouldn't have been tricked if he kept a distance from here. Especially when he knows that Soy wants to get back together with him. That's the basic respect he can give to Met as her husband. " The Chikorita guy was ready for a battle.

" I actually feel that Met should have gotten together with Ruj. " The jigglypuff guy interjected.

"Ruj? He is the villain! He was trying to tear their marriage apart. And you are saying that Met should have ended with him? Have you gone nuts, Coo? " The pregnant lady got triggered.

"He was trying to tear the marriage apart because he knew that Tha was cheating on Met. " Earth replied nonchalantly. " From beginning to end, he had never tried to hurt Met in any way. He only had eyes for her and not some random girl who claimed to love him. He had loved her sincerely. "

"You do have a point there. But he still stalked and tried to imprison her. You can't justify it in the name of love." Prem said pulling down his Chikorita hood. "His methods are really creepy. But still, he is way better than Tha."

"How is he better than Tha? Did you forget how he tried use Met's family against her and make her marry him? He is dispicable." Sammy added. She was chewing on the caramel popcorn as if it was her eternal enemy.

"Wasn't Tha the same? Didn't he also use her family as a pawn to get her into marrying him for the inheritance?" Earth questioned. He hated people who always use other people and their emotions for their benefit alone.

The arguement between the three friends started heating up. Even after the movie ended the arguement was showing no signs of ending.

In the end Prem was fed up. He felt that he was only wasting energy. He wanted to leave but his pregnant friend was having a terrible mood swing and if he left like that, she would never talk to him again.

Just as he was thinking of ways to end the conflict, he noticed the fourth person in room, who had been silently listening to the arguement and not taking part in it.

"Fluke, what do you think?" He nudged the little guy in Squirtle over all.

Fluke glanced at his friend, putting the empty can of alcohol to the coffee table in front of him. "About what?"

"Who do you think Met should have chosen? Tha or Ruj?" Prem asked.

"I think that she chose right and that she and Tha was meant to be together. But Coo is saying that she should have chosen Ruj because he had truely been in love with her from the beginning." Sammy elaborated the confusion.

"She should have chosen herself." Fluke replied, opening another can of alcohol.

"Huh?" the three friends were puzzled.

"Ruj did love her, but he never respected her. She had already made it clear that she couldn't see him as anything more than a friend. Still he kept on stalking her and interferring in her personal space." Fluke sipped his drink.

Sammy smirked at the other two men. Fluke actually got her point.

"But Tha wasn't any better. He only married her because he needed her to get his inheritance. Once his requirement was fulfilled, staying with her became an option for him. He showed the difference between needing her and wanting her as soon as he got his hands on the inheritance." Fluke glanced at his friends.

"Isn't 'need' and 'want' the same thing?" Prem's forehead creased as he tried hard to say the difference.

"No, bubbles, it's different. It's entirely different." Earth was the one to speak. "When you need someone, you would value the person beyond yourself. It's like you can't live without them. Tha needed Met till he got the money. But once he got it, the sense of 'neediness' change. Met became one of the many options for him.

But when you want someone,  you don't actually look how they can be useful to us. It becomes our preference. It is the choice we make to love or not love.

Tha didn't chose to love her, Prem. He should have made his decision sooner and shouldn't have wavered on his stand at the very moment that the 'neediness' ceased to exist."

Fluke clinged his can with Earth's. "That's why I said that Met should have chosen herself. Neither Tha nor Ruj deserves her. She should learn how to love herself before expecting others to love her."

Prem was lost in his own thoughts when Sammy spoke up. "The movie was shit." She remarked, cringing her nose. She was unsatisfied with te whole plot after listening to Earth's and Fluke's words. "It just ruined my whole mood."

"Who was the one who insisted that we see this one tonight?" Earth asked in a teasing tone. 

Sammy glared at her friend who was laughing at her. "All of you are drinking alcohol and here, look at me, I am made to drink milk." She complained lifting the glass of milk that Fluke instructed her to drink.

"Who asked you to get pregnant?" Prem snickered. Earth hifived him as they laughed together watching Sammy huff in anger.

Fluke got up and stretched himself. "It's already late. We should go to bed. Especially you Sam. Pregnant women needs proper rest."

Sammy groaned in protest but still complied. She headed to her bedroom to sleep leaving the three men to clean the place up