6. Gossip gang meeting

"Dream, what happened? Why are you crying? " Boun ran over to his youngest cousin worriedly.

" P' Boun... I don't want to be single any more... I want to fall in love... And then break up.." Dream said in between her sobs.

"What?" Boun was confused for a second. "Fall in love and then break up? If you want to break up, then why fall in love in the first place?" He scoffed.

" I want to do so because... I want to feel this song." Dream removed her airdopes and played the song loud.

"The more I listen to this song; the more I fall in love with it. It has only been out for a few days and it's all over the internet. The song is trending #bestremakeof80s, #bestheartbreaksong... There are so many hashtags. God... How can anybody have such a good voice?" Dream cooed.

"P' Boun, do you think that our baby Fluke has gone through a heartbreak recently? Maybe... Maybe that is why he resigned from BNC and joined our company. Who broke our baby Fluke's, heart? " Dream was talking to herself.

"Baby Fluke? He is two years older than you!" Boun felt jealous hearing the tone of concern in Dream's words. "Fluke left his old company and joined ours because we are a higher-ranked agency. Your P' Ohm initiated it. Ask him if you don't believe me. "

"Really? P' Ohm initiated the transfer? " Dream sat up staring at Boun with wide eyes.

"Not only did he transfer him. He selected Fluke as his partner for his upcoming series."

"Ahhhhhhhh......... Fluke is acting with P' Ohm? " Dream screamed.

"Why do you girls have to scream so loud? " Boun covered his ears.

"P' Ohm you are finally here", Dream excitedly ran over to Ohm who just walked in.

"Why is our princess so happy to see me? Did you get into trouble again?", Ohm rubbed his little sister's head.

"What makes you think that I got into trouble, P'?"

"Every time you act so coy in front of us, you do it for a reason. Since you are being so sweet to me even when your P' Boun is here, then it must be something he couldn't handle." 

"Ho... P' Ohm... is that how you think of me? Can't your little sister show you some affection when she meets you after so long?" Dream acted as if she was deeply hurt.

"If it was someone else, then, yes. But from you, I think it is impossible."

Hearing her own elder brother's words Dream pouted.

"Just tell me. Why happened? Why were you crying? Your eyes are red and swollen." Ohm looks at her face.

"It is really nothing, P'. I was listening to Baby Fluke's new cover song. It is way too good. I feel my heart ache." Dream sat down next to Ohm. "P' Ohm, P' Boun said that you initiated Baby Fluke's transfer to SZ. Is it true? Was it really you behind his transfer?"

Before Ohm could answer, Boun said "Not only did he transfer your baby Fluke to SZ, he even selected him to play the lead role opposite to him in the upcoming BL series."

Dream was caught off guard by Boun's words. "What P' Ohm is really doing a bl series? I thought it was just a rumour created to divert attention from his issue with P' Peach?"

"Yes, both I and Ohm are taking part in the series. He selected Fluke as his partner personally." Boun had a smug smile on his face after digging a trap for Ohm.

"You too are taking part in it? You are going to act? Oh god!!! Why didn't you guys tell me earlier? It is so cool. Baby Fluke is going to play the lead? That too opposite my own big brother? This is amazing...". Dream was thrilled.

Seeing their little sister all riled up hearing the news both brothers smiled. "We didn't know that you were into this bl thing" Ohm commented

"Not just me P'. Even our parents, especially mom are big fans of the Bl series. Let me tell you, my dear Phis, Mom really wants P' Ohm to find a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend. She said she could not deal with a daughter-in-law. She was kind of traumatized by Pa Jane's experience." Dream smirked.

Boun started rolling on the ground, laughing.

"What happened P' Boun? What is so funny?" Dream found her cousin's reaction weird.

Boun sat up, clenching his stomach, trying to hold back his laughter.

"I just think that your and Mae Ann's wish will come true. Your Phi is totally whipped over Fluke." Boun replied

"Stop talking nonsense, Boun." Ohm gave him a warning glare.

"P' Ohm is whipped for baby Fluke? P' Boun is that true? Tell me more.", Dream pulled Boun towards her.

"To begin, Fluke was not one of the candidates who auditioned for the main role. He auditioned for a supporting character and he did well. Your P' saw the audition video and started research on him. He collected so many details from God knows where to convince the rest of the crew to hire Fluke."

"Awwww..."

"Wait, wait. It is not over. Once he convinced everyone, he sent P' Yacht personally to scout Fluke from his agency."

"I did not!", Ohm tried to interrupt.

"Dream, you have no idea how good the terms and conditions in Fluke's new contract are? Even I didn't get those many advantages when I joined SZ. Not only that, on the day Fluke came to sign the contract, your P', who normally is reluctant to set foot in the office building, went there in person." Boun wasn't going to give Ohm a way out.

"What nonsense are you spewing Boun? Instead of switching careers into acting, you should try being a novelist." Ohm said in an annoyed tone.

"Awww...my dear phi is feeling shy? That is so cute!!!!" Dream teased Ohm.

"Ohm, you know well enough if I am telling the truth or making up stories."

"I am not saying that you are making up stories. It is just that you are interpreting stuff wrong. I selected Fluke because he fits the character better than anyone else. As for scouting him and providing good conditions in the contract, I can see his talent. It is worth investing in." Ohm tried explaining.

"Then what about you persuading Khun Max to listen to Fluke's song? I heard that he even praised Fluke highly." Boun folded his hands over his chest.

"Who is this, Khun Max?" Dream felt lost.

"Khun Max is the singer of the original version of Fluke's new song. He was an artist under SZ's predecessor. Our agency bought the rights to the song from him." Boun explained.

"I went to the office because of work. I met Khun Max, as the President of SZ. He is still one of the most respected artists, even though he no longer works in the industry. I had to pay him respect."

"Whatever you say." Boun shrugged obviously not buying anything Ohm said.

"But, P' Ohm, it does look like a story from a novel. 'The cute idol and the doting president'. It is so romantic." Dream said dramatically as she pictured the scene in her mind.

Ohm smacked Dream on the back of her head. "Stop thinking of useless stuff."