Special Chapter 1

I am adding a few special chapters to this story as per the requests I have been receiving. Thank you for support and comments.

Happy reading

✨✨✨

“Are you ready to go, Noo?” Ohm asked as soon as he opened the door and entered the room.

Fluke turned around to look at his boyfriend and nodded with a big smile. The bright sunny rays illuminated his face

Ohm was mesmerised by the sweet smile Fluke gave him. It never failed to make Ohm’s heart beat faster.

“How do I look?” Fluke asked adjusting his white tuxedo.

“Gorgeous.” That was the only word Ohm could think of. He stepped forward and wrapped his palm behind Fluke’s head to bring him closer. He kissed his boyfriend on the forehead, adoring the light shade of pink in the latter’s cheeks.

“You look handsome as well.” Fluke hugged Ohm while looking up at his face.

Ohm snaked his hands around Fluke’s waist. He did know how long had it been since he did this. It felt like an eternity since the last time he got to hug Fluke.

Both of them had been busy with their own work schedules and rarely had any breaks to spend together. Yet when Fluke finally got time off, Sammy announced that she was getting married. As one of her best friends, Fluke couldn’t shy away from helping her prepare for the wedding.

Earth was still in the honeymoon phase with Kao, so Fluke felt that it was inappropriate to interrupt their time together and Prem had baby Mix to look after. Hence, all the work ended up being Fluke’s responsibility.

Starting from preparing the guest list to arranging the caterers to booking the honeymoon tickets for the couple, every single thing was done by Fluke.

Sammy and Bosston had wanted an intimate wedding, unlike their other wedding-related functions where there were enough people to fill a football stadium. They wanted it to be private.

This only meant more work for Fluke. He had to make a separate list of people who would be attending the wedding and who would be attending the wedding reception afterwards. The work was double despite having the same outcome.
Sammy wanted to make handwritten invitations for the people who would be taking part in the wedding ceremony, to give it a personal touch.

Ohm remembered seeing Fluke dipping white chart-like paper into a big bowl of coffee and burning its edges with incense sticks after drying them to improve their aesthetics. Fluke used a fountain pen and wrote personalised messages to each guest.

Even though Ohm was not really happy about the whole thing, he couldn’t complain. His boyfriend was multi-talented after all and he seemed pretty happy doing all the work and running around. Ohm felt that it wouldn’t be a bad idea if Fluke actually opened an event management agency by himself. He would definitely be successful. It was something he proved to Ohm several times.

“The view here is so pretty.” Fluke looked at the rising sun, the blue sea and the sandy beach standing on the balcony of the room.

“Not as pretty as you.” Ohm hugged the younger from behind.

“Cheesy.” Fluke chuckled.

“Cheesy? Huh?” Ohm stole a sniff kiss on Fluke’s cheeks. “Cheesy?” he sniff-kissed again.

“P’ Ohm. That tickles” Fluke giggled feeling Ohm’s breath on his skin.

Their couple moment was interrupted by the knock on the door.

“P’ Ohm, let me check who it is. It must be Pine.” Fluke tried to get out of Ohm’s hug.

Pineare was Fluke’s classmate from school and one of Sammy’s close female friends. Sammy had asked her to be the bridesmaid at the wedding. Pineare had been helping Fluke with the whole arrangement.

Ohm reluctantly let go of Fluke. Seeing Ohm pout, Fluke smiled. He gave his sulking lover a quick peck on the cheek before running to open the door.

“Fluke, are you ready, it’s almost time,” Pineare said as she saw Fluke opening the door.

“I am ready,” Fluke answered. Even though he was not very close to Pineare, she was one of his good friends.

“Swadee Kha P’ Ohm.” Pineare greeted Ohm who was all smiles after receiving a peck from his cute boyfriend.

“Swadee N’ Pine.” Ohm greeted back. He didn’t know why but he always felt that Pineare was similar to his own little sister Dream, making Ohm fond of the little girls in front of him.

The group of three left the resort and went to the wedding venue.

The wedding was to be held at a beach. Fluke had booked a whole resort for the guests attending the wedding.

As they arrived at the venue, everything was already set up. Fluke wouldn’t be satisfied until he went through everything and made sure that everything was in place.

Ohm and Pine acted as Fluke’s assistants as he ran from one end to the other doing the last-minute check-ups on everything.

“Pine, you should go check up on Sammy. She must be very nervous.” Fluke instructed.

Pineare nodded and left to meet Sammy.

“You know, later there will be competition between the groom’s side and the bride’s side,” Fluke said to Ohm. He was from Sammy’s side while Ohm was attending from Bosston’s side.

“So?” Ohm raised his eyebrows.

“You will have to be on the other team,” Fluke said.

“I don’t think so. How can I not be on from the bride’s side when the bride is my boyfriend is her best friend?” Ohm asked with a teasing smile.

“You are right.” Fluke smiled smugly. “You better not change sides when the games start.”

“I will always take your side.” Ohm hugged Fluke.

“P’ Ohm…” Fluke whined, smacking away the hand that was trying to hug him. “The guests have started arriving. We need to go welcome them.” Fluke pulled Ohm to the entrance of the venue.

Ohm didn’t really know most of the guests attending the wedding. But he didn’t want Fluke to do all the welcoming work all by himself. Hence, he stood there, smiling and welcoming the guest whom he hadn’t even seen or heard of before.

Fluke loved this side of Ohm. The Ohm, who always stepped forward to help him even if he never asked for it. It took a lot of burden off his shoulders.

“Don’t smile too much. Those girls are drooling all over you.” Fluke said with a hint of jealousy as he eyed the group of girls that were staring at Ohm. He signalled the girls to leave Ohm alone as he belonged to him and him alone.

Ohm’s smile grew wider at the sight.

“I said don’t smile.” As much as Fluke loved seeing those cute dimples on Ohm’s cheek that appeared when he smiled, he disliked others staring at them.

“How can I not smile when my cute boyfriend is being all possessive over me?” Ohm wiggled his eyebrows.

“P’ Ohm,” Fluke whined as he felt his cheeks heat up from the way Ohm was looking at him. “Focus, we have work to do.” Fluke huffed and turned away.

Ohm chuckled at this reaction.