85. From Day to Sky

"P' Vee what scene are we shooting today?" Fluke asked the assistant director as he had not gotten an update on the shooting schedule of the day.

Fluke noticed that the camera was being set in front of the open stage area of the university campus where they were shooting. There were several cameras set up both facing the stage and the audience. The stage was also decorated by the staff.

He had already memorized the whole script. Yet he couldn't figure out which scene it was.

"Today's scene is not scripted. We are going to shoot a live scene today. Be ready quickly." Vee said as he left in a hurry.

A live scene?

Fluke had never shot one before. He was both nervous and excited at the moment. He looked around to find Ohm, but his boyfriend was nowhere to be seen.

"N' Fluke, come get your make-up touched up and you will have to wear this one today." The stylist called out.

Fluke was surprised to see that the outfit today included a baby blue shirt with a white t-shirt and white shorts. It was paired with white socks and shoes. The look would definitely make him look like an adorable kid.

He also noticed that the make-up today was a bit different from usual. It was a little nude yet made him look prettier. As he had no idea what they were going to shoot, all these minor details added to his anticipation.

He was called to the scene. Fluke rubbed his hands together in excitement. He could see that there were many extras filling the seats in the open stage area.

Fluke was made to sit in the third row from the stage near the aisle. He could feel that one of the cameras was being focused on his face.

"P' Khrab, what do I have to do?" Fluke asked Vee who was adjusting the extras.

"Hmm... you don't have to do anything. We want you to keep your face natural. Just act the way Sky [1] would do if he was in this situation." Vee flashed a smile at Fluke and left the scene.

"Are everyone on position?" Fluke heard the director shout. "Start camera... action..."

An actress who was playing the guest role in the series as Fluke's senior, climbed onto the stage wearing a dress with a mic acting as the host of some events that were to be shot.

"Swadee Khrab everyone..." the young actress shouted.

It was replied to by tremendous applause from the audience.

The lady continued to act as the host and did her part as Fluke acted as one of the normal audience.

"Now, for today's special surprise segment." She paused and looked around at the audience. 

"Can anyone guess what it would be?" She waited for replies.

Many answers came from the crowd below the stage creating chaos. Fluke couldn't help but feel happy as he had always wanted to be part of the crowd off stage and enjoy the show rather than a performer on stage during both his school days as well as in his university life, which unfortunately had remained just a dream to him despite trying to stay low profile. Finally, as he was getting a chance to enjoy it, he was over the moon.

"Yes, it is the special performance by the most handsome man on campus, Day Jirapat Nutadom [2]." Loud cheers from the crowd were heard while Ohm took the stage with a guitar in his hand.
Fluke was a little surprised to see Ohm holding a guitar as if he was going to perform.

As the music producer of the previous series, he had had a difficult time making Ohm sing. Yet today, Ohm was on the stage ready to sing, that too live.