89. Interview

“N’ Dream what is your opinion on OhmFluke CP.” The host asked the young girl sitting next to Fluke.

They were attending one of the promotional shows of the ‘Housemates’ series, which was already halfway released. The audience loved the series and had given positive feedback on the cast.

Each of their social media accounts was exploding with a rising number of followers. Especially Fluke’s and Ohm’s accounts as they had given a major surprise to them as a scriptwriter and as actors who could handle the comedy genre so well. As an action hero, it was a major leap for Ohm.

The cameras were currently focused on Dream who was giggling as she heard the host’s question.

“I consider myself as the number one shipper of OhmFluke CP.” She eyed the couple beside her.

Fluke scratched his non-itchy nose.

“So, how were they together when they were young?” The host asked the next question.

During Children’s Day, most of the actors uploaded their childhood pictures for their fans. But OhmFluke had recreated the childhood photos they had taken together and uploaded them together.

The fans were surprised to find that the two were childhood sweethearts.

“When they were young…hmm… we rarely spend time together. P’ Fluke and us would only meet during summer vacations when we go to stay at Karbi, which happens to be P’ Fluke’s mother’s hometown.”

“So, you guys weren’t that close?” the host asked.

“You can’t say that. P’ Fluke was one of the few friends P’ Ohm had in childhood. He used to scare away the kids who approached him. P’ Fluke was brave enough to approach him despite his poker face and became friends with him.”

“Wasn’t he close to you?” the host asked referring to Dream and Fluke.

“We were. In fact, P’ Fluke used to play with me more than my own phi. He was the one who got me my favourite doll house. But I was too young then.”

“Wow. N’ Fluke really had a soft spot for N’ Dream a long time ago.” The cunning host asked trying to sabotage the OhmFluke CP.

“Yes. I have always wanted a Nong for myself. But my Pho-Mae were too busy to give me one. So, when I got a cute little Nong, I took the opportunity to become a Phi.” Fluke smiled fully understanding the intentions of the host.

“How did you feel acting your first romantic scene with your ‘phi’, N’ Dream?”

“I was actually really nervous. But since it was with P’ Fluke it was okay. He was very supportive throughout the shoot.”

The host was digging into Fluke and Dream’s relationship asking many questions them. Sitting on the other side of Fluke, Ohm was trying his best to maintain a casual expression. His urge to punch the host square in his face was increasing second by second.

Fluke had already given him a pep talk before they entered the venue on how he should be behaving during the show and not get jealous when his boyfriend’s name is being linked to his sister as they were a couple in the series. If not for the strict warning from Fluke, Ohm would have already snapped at the host by now.

Boun and Prem who were sitting next to Ohm could feel the low-key murderous aura Ohm was emitting as he listened to the host talking to Fluke and Dream. The couple was praying to God that they would be able to leave the set of the shows without much trouble.

“N’ Dream, from your words you seem to really like N’ Fluke. If one day N’ Ohm and N’ Fluke end up being a real-life couple, then what would you do?” The host asked.

“I would burn incense and thank God for making them a couple. As a fan of OhmFluke CP, that would be a dream come true for me. Also, if P’ Fluke actually becomes P’ Ohm’s life partner, then I wouldn’t have to worry about not being able to get along with P’ Ohm’s spouse as we already have a mutual understanding. It would only be advantageous for me. I would also be able to eat food cooked by P’ Fluke.” Dream giggled.

“N’ Fluke’s cooking is that good?” The host questioned.

“Khrab. During the shoot, I got to eat P’ Fluke’s cooking a few times. It was so good that I ate double the amount of what I would eat on a daily basis. I was afraid that I might gain weight if I stayed with them for a few more days. But yes, P’ Fluke’s food is irresistible.”

“Then, we hope we too would get a chance to taste N’ Fluke’s cooking.”

“Khrab. If there is an opportunity, I would definitely love to cook for you.” Fluke said with a formal smile.

“N’ Ohm have you had the chance to taste N’ Fluke’s cooking like N’ Dream?”

Ohm felt that the host was intentionally provoking him by asking such questions.

“Khrab. Truth be told. The first person to try something made by Fluke was me.” Ohm smiled smugly.

“Is that right, N’ Fluke?”

“I think so?” Fluke was confused. He didn’t remember cooking for Ohm before they reconnected.

“Oh? What did he make for you N’ Ohm?” the host found an interesting topic to increase the show ratings.
“A cake. He baked a cake for me. He was only around nine years old back then and it was my twelfth birthday. My parents were busy that they forgot that it was my birthday. So, Fluke decided to bake a cake for me. He baked it all by himself looking at the recipe.” Ohm said nostalgically.

“Oh! I remember now. You didn’t even let me have a piece and ate the whole cake by yourself.” Fluke said remembering the incident. This incident ignited his love for baking back when he was a kid.

The couple looked at each other and smiled.

The host and audience started screaming and cooing at the sight.

“N’ Prem” the host moved to the next target.

“Khrab,” Prem answered.

“You and N’ Fluke were also friends since childhood. Have you gotten a chance to eat the food cooked by him?”

“Of course. We were his lab rats. Every time he comes up with a recipe, he would make us try that and give feedback.”

“Then, N’ Fluke, if you have to choose between N’ Ohm and N’ Prem, who will it be?”

Fluke chuckled awkwardly. The question was tricky. If he chose Prem, the CP would be affected. If he chose Ohm, they would say that it is for the sake of the CP and he had forgotten his friendship with Prem.

“I am sorry, but Prem is not available to be chosen.” Boun possessively looped his hands around Prem’s neck and came to Fluke’s rescue.

“How come I didn’t know that I was not available?” Prem narrowed his eyes and looked at Boun.

“Now you know,” Boun said shamelessly with a smug expression.

The BounPrem shippers squealed at the sight.