70. Fame

Fluke was reluctant to meet Fame

“I’m sorry guys. I don’t think this is a good idea. I can’t meet her now.” Fluke turned around to leave.

“No P’ Fluke. You have to meet P’ Fame. Na” Fah, Fame’s younger brother pleaded.

Fah and Fluke had always been close to each other since young as both were anime enthusiasts. Fah would often hang out with Fluke and his gang. Fluke too considered the young man his little brother and took care of him.

“Fluke, why are you so reluctant to meet her? Don’t tell me you actually have feelings for her?” Mist eyed Fluke with suspicion and expectation at the same time.

Fluke shook his head in denial. How could he tell them that the only feeling that he had developed to Fame was ‘envy’.

After being continuously persuaded by both Mist and Fah, Fluke made up his mind to meet Fame.

Fame bridal room was arranged on the topmost floor of the mansion. The huge room had slide-open glass doors to the balcony that had a view of the lake behind the mansion.

When Fluke stepped into the room, Fame was standing on the balcony looking at the serene view of the lake.

Dressed in a wine-red gown, Fame looked extremely gorgeous. Her makeup was not too heavy yet not too light. Her long hair was tied up in a braided updo.