25. You let him go?

"What about Peach? What are we going to do about her?" Boun asked as he popped his chin on his hands.

"I think P' Ohm should have a talk with her before we do anything."

"What do I have to do?" Ohm's eyes were burning with anger.

"Khun Peach recently caused some trouble at the filming site in Beijing. The Director was so mad that he wants to replace her."

"That means she is coming back?"

"Yes," Earth nodded. "She will arrive in Bangkok the day after tomorrow evening and I am pretty sure that her arrival is going to create a pretty big stir here."

"Like what?"

"There are high chances that she will step up her game."

"Step up her game?"

"You must have already heard that Fluke is being threatened."

"Yes, we heard that. How is he? Is he safe?" Ohm grew restless.

"You don't have to worry about Fluke. He is safe. The problem is that people have started attacking Prem as well. As you know, Fluke and Prem have been active on social media during the tryout sections. People are attacking Prem saying that he is the same as Fluke because they are friends."

"WHAT THE HELL! DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE TO THOSE PEOPLE?" Boun snapped.

Boun's reaction came as a surprise for Earth. He raised his eyebrows. His lips curled up into a small smile as he watched Boun's concern for Prem.

"Is that why I am unable to contact him? Where is he? Was he hurt?" Boun looked at Earth with anxious eyes.

"Both of them are currently safe. You guys Don't have to worry about them. As Prem is not from the entertainment industry not many people know him. Most of the attacks are focused on Fluke. There are a lot of people leaving hate comments and calling him names online."

"What are you trying to say Earth?" Kao couldn't understand why Earth was mentioning this all of a sudden.

"My sources say that Khun Peach had acted as if she had gone mad at the filming site. If my guess is not wrong, she will most probably blame Fluke and the scandal between the two of you as the reason behind her breakdown."

Seeing the confused look on the three men's faces Earth chuckled.

"What I mean to say is that she might say that she is having a hard time because of P' Ohm's scandal with Fluke indirectly hinting that Fluke is the third party in your relationship with her. This will also save her image and cover all controversies related to her that happened before she left for China."

The three men were having a hard time digesting Earth's words.

"As she is a woman, there will be more people supporting her. After all, homosexuality is still looked down upon in our society to date. With the support of the netizens, it would be a piece of cake for her to crush Fluke's career."

"Then should we announce that Fluke is the..." Kao was interrupted by Earth.

"NO. I will handle Fluke's and Prem's PR. You don't have to worry about that. I am just waiting for the right time."

"I was just asking. You don't have to be so worked up." Kao said in a low voice only to be glared at by Earth.

Earth's phone rang. Kao peeked to see who the caller was. He was not pleased to see the caller's ID.

"Please excuse me. I need to take this call."

After a few minutes, Earth returned from the call and started packing up.

"P' Ohm can I have my laptop back? I have got to go now."

"You are going?" asked the bewildered Ohm.

"Khrab, I have a date," Earth said as he packed up his stuff.

"Date? I can't believe that you are in the mood to go on dates in this situation." Boun scoffed.

"I don't let my work interfere with my personal life. P' Kao, could you please handle the rest." Earth slung his bag on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I will. You should get going. Don't let him wait."

"Thank you, P'. See you tomorrow." Earth waied and left the office.

"You let him go? Just like that?" Boun asked Kao, pointing at the door.

"Didn't you hear he said that he has a date? He has done more than enough to sort things out here. We shouldn't keep exploiting him." Kao said as he keyed in the password on his laptop.

"That is not what I asked. You let him go on a date! Are you serious?" Boun was getting agitated seeing his cousin's actions.

"What do you mean by I 'let' him go on a date? What made you think that I would stop him?"

"Are you giving up on him? You won't even try to win him back." Boun's voice went lower with every word.

"Me and Earth... whatever happened between us in the past... we have decided to leave it at that. We have decided to leave it at that and continue our Phi-Nong relationship. He has already gotten himself a new boyfriend. I met him a few days ago. They look pretty good together." Kao said without looking up from the laptop screen. There was no change in emotion on his face.

Boun face palmed listening to Kao. He wanted to smack his cousin on his head and wake him up.

"Boun, can we please concentrate on the current situation now? I don't think we are in a situation to be discussing my personal life." Kao turned to Ohm who was sitting there frozen.

Ohm looked lost and unaware of anything going on around him.

"Ohm." Kao knocked on the table.

Ohm was brought back to reality.

"Are you okay? What are you thinking about?"

"I feel so guilty. Fluke was dragged into this situation because of me. I couldn't do anything to protect him. I am so useless." Ohm grabbed his hair in frustration.

"You don't have to worry about Fluke. He will be alright." Kao consoled.

"How is he going to be alright, phi? Have you seen the comments and articles circulating on the internet? They are literally tearing him apart and there is nothing I could do to stop it. No matter how much I tried nothing seemed to work."

"Ohm. I know Fluke way better than you do, alright. So, trust me when I say that nothing is there to worry about. Fluke is not a rose in the greenhouse which needs protection but a cactus that can survive even in extreme conditions and those thorns of him which may look harmless, but they can prick you hard until you bleed."

"All you have to do now is to follow the plan and leave the rest to Earth. He will handle it. We have to play our part well so that everything settles down." Kao calmed his younger cousin.

"What do we have to do Phi?" Boun asked sensing a shift in Kao's tone.

"There is a lot to be done. We have to be prepared. This is just the beginning." Kao's eyes turned sharp as he said the last sentence.