31. Confrontation

Happy Prem day everyone.

"Ohm

"Ohm... you are finally here" the woman ran up to Ohm and hugged him tightly.

"Peach, what the hell is going on here? Why are you crying? And why is this place all messed up?" Ohm was shocked to see the messy floor as he entered the house.

There was paper, broken pieces of glass, and many more things lying on the floor as if a major fight had occurred there.

The woman continued to sob. She looked weak and fragile.

"Peach. I am asking you something. Answer me." Ohm shook the woman.

Peach slowly raised her head and looked at Ohm.

"Ohm, do you have any idea how much I missed you?" Peach said as she looked up at Ohm's face.

Hearing the question disgust filled Ohm's mind.

"Peach, I am asking what happened here," Ohm asked calmly.

"Ohm... those people... those people did this." Peach eyes filled with tears again.

"Those people?" Ohm raised his eyebrows.

"The people he sent. He wants to separate us, Ohm. He wants me to stay away from you. He sent people here to threaten me. Ohm, I am scared." Peach whimpered.

"He? Who are you talking about?"

"Fluke."

"Fluke? Did he send people to hurt you? Why would he do that? He is not someone like that Peach. There must be some misunderstanding here."

"Ohm, you don't believe me?"

"I just don't think that he has any reason to do so."

"Ohm, you don't understand. Fluke, he is... he is in love with you."

'I so wish he was' Ohm thought in mind.

"Ohm, Fluke is not who you think you are. He was acting innocent in front of you all this while.

He tricked you and got close to you. He is just using you, Ohm. He must have felt that I am getting in his way. That is why he wants to get rid of me." Peach said as her tears started flowing down her cheeks.

"Fluke has a big influential background. Whereas I am just a small-time actress. It is just a piece of cake for him to get rid of me." Peach pitifully wiped her tears.

Peach's acting skills were top-notch. After all, she had won the national best actress awards several times.

She looked so delicate and vulnerable that any man under normal circumstances would develop a strong desire to protect her.

If Earth hadn't told him the truth backed by concrete evidence, Ohm himself would have believed every single word Peach uttered without a doubt.

"Peach what nonsense are you talking about? Fluke is not in love with me. You are thinking too much." Ohm said without much change in his expression.

Seeing that her pitiful look was not working on Ohm, Peach started feeling frustrated.

"No Ohm you... Fluke, he is trying to seduce you."

"Peach, he never did such a thing. I don't know where you got all these ideas from. He and I just share a co-worker relationship just like you and me. We are not even that close."

Peach suddenly grabbed a vase that was placed on the wall shelf and threw it on the floor.

"HOW COULD YOU COMPARE ME TO HIM? HOW CAN I AND THAT SLUT BE THE SAME?" Peach yelled.

Hearing Peach referring to Fluke as a slut, Ohm's anger rose.

Ohm was about to forget his principle of not raising hands against a woman when he heard Earth's voice through the earpiece.

"P' Ohm control yourself. Don't forget our plan. You need to console her."

Earth, Kao, and Boun were watching the scene through the spy cam fitted on Ohm's shirt button.

"Sorry, Ohm. Peach has been under so much pressure for the past few days that she lost control." Nick, Peach's manager said as he held on to Peach.

"I understand, phi. I heard what happened in Beijing. How about we take her to the hospital?" Ohm asked acting as if he was genuinely concerned about her health.

"No need to go to the hospital. She just needs to get some rest. Ohm, can you please take Peach upstairs to rest? I will get people to clean up the mess here. It wouldn't look good if other people see this scene." Nick asked with a polite smile.

"Ohm, say yes. Take her upstairs. Use the opportunity to see if she knows about their next step." Kao said through the earpiece.

Ohm smiled back at Nick and extended his hands to hold Peach. He carefully supported her as they climbed the stairs.

Peach smiled sweetly at Ohm as they entered her bedroom.

"You sit here, I will go get some water." Ohm was about to walk out of the room when a maid brought in a trolley.

The maid placed the food items and fruit juice on the coffee table before bowing and leaving the two alone.

"I didn't have anything till now. Why don't you join me?" Peach asked Ohm expectedly.

Ohm walked over and took a seat opposite Peach.

She smiled and said, "Ohm, I know that you currently don't believe my words. Then, can you explain who sent those people here? They even came to Beijing to cause trouble."

"What makes you think that Fluke is the one who sends those people? It could be somebody else too."

"Who else Ohm? Initially, I thought that it would be him. But those people said it was him."

"Those people told you it was Fluke who send them?"

"They didn't say directly but from their conversation, I could guess it was him."

"So, you are accusing him on the basis of your guess?" Ohm asked as his voice raised a bit.

"P' Ohm, you have to pacify her not provoke her." Earth's voice was heard in Ohm's ears.

Ohm poured himself a glass of fruit juice and drank it.

"You really love him, don't you?" Peach asked as she smiled.

"Tell her that you don't. Tell her no." Earth instructed.

"I do like him," Ohm said taking another sip of the juice.

"God, P' Ohm what have you done?" Earth screamed.

"You don't just like him, you love him. You even brought him into your private residence. When I visited you there you didn't even bother to invite me in." Peach took a bite of her breakfast.

"He was drunk Peach. I had to take him in as we had a meeting with the filming crew the next day. How did you know that I took him home?" Ohm threw the question at her.

"I... I... saw the picture on the internet." Peach stuttered as she came up with an excuse.

"The picture was taken down within minutes after it was uploaded, and you still managed to see it in Beijing?" Ohm scoffed.

Peach opened and closed her mouth as she tried to come up with a reason.

"I know it was you who send the stalker to my place. Not 'anyone' can enter that residential area. You gave her a free pass. Am I right or am I right?" Ohm smiled at Peach.

Peach panicked.

"I also know that you have been instructing her to keep watch on me. I have seen your financial transfer records as well." As he finished speaking Ohm started feeling dizzy.

"I am sorry Ohm. If you had co-operated with me in the first place, I wouldn't have had to do this." Peach approached the semi-conscious Ohm.