61. Surprise turned to shock

Ohm sneaked into the set of 'Housemates'.

He had come here straight from the airport. He couldn't wait to see Fluke.

Boun had been sending him pictures and videos of Fluke for the past three and a half months. As he couldn't access his phone on a regular basis, he had only taken a look at them after boarding the flight.

Ohm overheard the crew members saying that the next scene to be shot was Fluke's. This made him even more excited. Even though he had acted alongside Fluke, it was his first-time watching Fluke act as a spectre.

Finding a good spot that attracted the least attention from the people gathering there but had a good view of the filming area, Ohm settled down.

Ohm saw Fluke walk in dressed in peacock green satin slim fit shirt with deep v-neck and black high rise slim fit trousers.

Ohm gulped. Fluke was looking so damn hot that he found it hard to hold himself back.

Ohm felt a little jealous of the people who got to get a close look at Fluke, especially the girl who would be playing Fluke's partner. He was there with Fluke when the investors asked him to add a girl as his love interest to make things more interesting in the show. Fluke had added the role at the last moment and Ohm hadn't read that part of the script.

From the scene in front of him, Ohm could conclude that it was most probably a part sequence or something. He waited in anticipation for Fluke in action.

The director yelled "ACTION."

The music started playing.

In Your Love
Heart Just Wants
To be soaked
In your love.

Just as Ohm had guessed it was a party sequence and Fluke and his partner were going to perform a dance.

Sweetheart,
Since I'm Intoxicated With You,
The Intoxication Of The Whole World
Is Starting To Feel Old.

Fluke pulled a girl who was dressed in a dark green rhinestone bodycon dress towards the dance floor.

When You Are Not With Me,
So I Can't Sleep All Night
The Lover Is Now Making
New Excuses Every Day

The figure of the girl looked familiar to Ohm. He couldn't see her face due to the silver masquerade mask the girl was wearing.

My Eyes Are Infatuated With
Every Inch Of Your Body,
All I Wanted Was Wine
But I Have Got Complete Maikda [1].

Ohm watched as the duo took the centre of the stage and danced to the music. It was obvious that the choreography was well practised from their synced moves.

In Your Love
Heart Just Wants
To be soaked
In your love.

The choreography started getting more intimate and hotter as the music continued.

I Am Only Praying
For Your Love,
I Am Drenched
In Your Love.

The girl was grooving against Fluke's body while the latter had his hands around the girl's waist, grooving along.

You Are My Ruin,
You Are My Peace,
You Are The Medicine Of The Heart,
You Are The Merger Of The Heart.

In Your Love
Heart Just Wants
To be soaked
In your love.

The girl turned around to face Fluke who ran his fingers through her exposed cheeks looking at her seductively. The girl smiled in return, wrapping her hands around Fluke's neck.