29. Supportive articles

Ohm was in his office listening to Syn, the head of the legal team of SZ.

"Khun Ohm Khrab, we have prepared all the legal documents to sue Khun Kim and all the netizens defaming you. The evidence that we have got will be enough to prove the guilty." Syn said in a serious tone.

"I trust that you can handle it well. What about Fluke's matter? Have you taken action against the people who attacked him at his residence?"

"Khrab, Khun Ohm. We have gathered their details as well. We will be filing the case for intentional injury and stalking on them."

Knock knock.

"Come in," Ohm said turning his attention toward the door.

First and his assistant walked in with a tablet.

After greeting each other, they started the discussion.

"The PR team is ready to announce the company's stand on this issue. As soon as the legal team files the case, we will release the official statement." First reported.

Ohm nodded approvingly.

"Today morning, a new article was released regarding N' Fluke and N' Prem." First handed his tablet to Ohm to take a look at the articles.

"The reaction to the article is mixed, but most of them are positive. Many more such articles have popped out following this one. All of them are on our side."

Ohm listened to First as he looked through the article.

'Does Fluke Natouch need a sugar daddy to take care of him? ' The headline of the article was quite catchy.

Ohm read through the article.

The article stated that Fluke himself was a self-built businessman with a chain of cafes, bakeries, and other businesses all over Asia and the US. His café Moon Pearl was one of the most popular and sort out cafes in Thailand. Fluke was also the heir to the Sirene Group of Hospitals. Sirene was well known for having the best surgeons and Trauma care centers. Such a person wouldn't need to rely on someone else to reach where they want to.

Ohm was surprised to see Fluke's family background. Fluke had always kept a low profile in front of everyone, so, not many would take him seriously.

Following the article, many more articles popped up talking about Fluke's achievements since his younger days and his personal life.

Ohm could see that Earth had done a wonderful job turning the public opinion about Fluke in his favor. Ohm finally understood why Fluke was so cool about the whole situation. It was because Fluke had complete faith in Earth's PR skills and marketing strategies.

The incident alone had shot Fluke into the gateway of fame.

Ohm smiled going through the various articles.

"What about Prem?" Ohm asked First.

"Here, Khun Ohm. This article." First opened another article and showed it to Ohm.

Is it wrong for a tennis star to take acting as a career option? The headline read.

The article talked about how Prem was an international-level tennis player who was also the National tennis team captain who had to retire from his position due to health issues. His glorious career as a tennis player, the awards and medals he had won for the nation everything was well explained. It also described how that Prem had been the brand spokesperson of several brands both nationally and internationally indicating his career as a model under the sports line of SZ artists. He had taken up acting as a career only after he was diagnosed with some health issues that required him to pause his career as a tennis player for a while.

The article was detailed and put Prem in a positive light, attracting the attention of many sports lovers.

"These articles look good. Keep promoting them. Also, keep an eye on the comment section. Make sure to take action in case they turn negative. We have to end this soon."

Ohm dismissed everyone after that.

Making himself a coffee, Ohm sat down to read articles about Fluke.

There were many photos and videos that were 'leaked' attached to the articles.

Soon Chance, Fluke's fan club that had been under attack till yesterday started actively promoting the articles. The 'leaked' photos and videos about Fluke went viral.

Ohm too shared the article on his official account tagging Fluke, Boun, Prem, SZ Entertainment, and the 'You are my blue' crew.

Within half an hour, Ohm saw the official statement from the official social media accounts of SZ Entertainment about the legal actions and their stand on the current scandal.

They had also released information regarding Ohm being stalked and the details about the culprit, whom they will be taking to court for stalking, invasion of privacy, and endangering the artist's life.

Details about the culprits behind the attack on Fluke and Prem both online and offline were also released.

The news that the cops had arrested and detained a whole bunch of people for attacking Fluke and Prem in their private residences came up as well.

The public was shocked to see the turn of the situation.

Everyone had thought that SZ Entertainment was going to suffer huge losses this time. No one had expected the agency to bounce back to full strength in a day.

The internet was in chaos.

Ohm received a call from Kao asking to go over to Kao's office for a meeting.

When Ohm entered the office, Kao, Earth, and Boun were already there.

The atmosphere inside the room wasn't as relaxed as Ohm expected it to be.

"Now that everyone is here, let's begin," Kao said as Ohm took a seat.

"We found the real people behind the whole scandal issue. It's the 'Khuruwityophats'" Kao said.

"Weren't family one of Khun Pu's [1] underlings? Why are they suddenly stirring up trouble."

"Because they want to rise their status from underlings to business partners," Earth answered Boun's question while connecting his laptop to the projector.

"What do you mean?"

"Khuruwityophats wants to use SZ as a steppingstone to make themselves a valuable partner of the Dechaphatthanakun family," Earth explained.

"But SZ is not under the Dechaphatthanakun family, right? It is independently owned by me and P' Kao."

"Yes, it is independent and that is exactly why they chose to attack SZ," Earth stated leaving Boun and Ohm confused.

"Let me explain," Kao said as he took the projector remote control.

The projector screen showed several graphs of the stock market.

"Since the day SZ was established neither me nor Ohm had taken any help from the Dechaphatthanakun family. All the resources and investments we got to date were assembled by our own connections and without the help of our family. Especially after Khun Pu's death, we haven't really been in touch with the Dechaphatthanakun empire. So, they assumed that if they attacked us, we would ask for help from the empire and neither will the empire be willing to help us. Then they could scoop in becoming our savior and business partner and using it to approach the empire."

"Hold on... hold on for a second. I am not quite following what you are saying. They do know that SZ is not on good terms with the empire. Then why would they want to be SZ's business partner to approach the empire? Isn't it so twisted?"

[1] Khun Pu - grandfather.