91. Milk stew

,🔞WARNING 🔞

Read at your own risk

“I think I should find myself another manager.” Fluke was sitting on the countertop swinging his legs. “P’ Ohm I want the cashew nut too.”

Ohm who was holding a bowl of milk stew dessert, feeding Fluke immediately scooped the portion of the stew that contained the roasted cashew and feed it to Fluke.

“What makes you think so now? Wasn’t it your idea to send Earth to help P’ Kao? What is with the sudden change of mind?” Ohm asked wiping Fluke’s lips off the excess milk stew with his thump.

“Nothing. I initially thought that those two would work things out between them if they get to spend more time with each other. But they don’t seem to be going anywhere near it. And all my schedule is a mess now that Earth is not here.”

“I will arrange for an assistant for you to handle your schedule. As for P’ Kao and Earth’s matter, I think we need to keep patience.” Ohm scooped another spoonful of the stew and fed Fluke.

“How long do I have to be patient, Phi? It is not like they don’t know that they don’t love each other. Neither of them is willing to admit their feelings nor are they willing to end the whole drama and move on.” Fluke pouted.

“Then what about us? Weren’t we the same? We took our time to open up? Let them too.”

“We weren’t the same. I wasn’t sure. But then, they have already dated once and they actually behave like a couple every time they are together. I am just asking them to acknowledge their feelings and start a relationship officially like they did in the past.” Fluke huffed.

“I think you are getting too involved with their affairs.” Ohm set aside the empty bowl and grabbed Fluke by looping his hand around the latter’s waist and pulled him closer, sliding him closer through the countertop as Ohm leaned against it. “I think you have a more important affair that needs your attention.”

Ohm’s husky voice was sending chills down Fluke’s spine. He felt his cheeks heat up.

“P’ Ohm, you fed the whole milk stew to me. You didn’t even get to taste it.” Fluke tried to change the topic.

“I can still taste it.” Ohm leaned in to kiss Fluke.

Fluke was a little surprised when Ohm stole a kiss on the lips. When Ohm tried to kiss him again, Fluke covered Ohm’s lips with his hands preventing him from kissing.

“Did I make you watch too many romantic movies that you are behaving like this?” Fluke asked not bothering to hide the blush on his face.

Even though he had been dating Ohm for a while now, Fluke still blushed when Ohm did something a little romantic.

“Like what?” Ohm played dump while stealing a sniff kiss on Fluke’s cheeks making the younger blush harder. Ohm loved to see the red tint on Fluke’s face.

“P’ Ohmmm…” Fluke whined as Ohm started peppering his neck with kisses and tickling them.

Fluke’s whining only added fuel to Ohm’s desire. He lifted Fluke with the latter’s legs wrapped around his waist and walked to the bedroom carrying Fluke in his arms.

Placing Fluke gently on the soft bed, Ohm took his slender hands and kissed them gently. He took off Fluke’s t-shirt and kissed his shoulders, making his way to his neck.

The mole near the youngster’s collarbones was Ohm’s favourite spot to kiss. Moving down Ohm kissed every inch of Fluke’s skin stopping at his belly button. He licked and sucked on the skin around it, making the Fluke moan in pleasure.

Ohm proceeded to take off Fluke’s shorts along with his boxers leaving the thin naked body in full display in front of him. Fluke tried to hide his nakedness under Ohm’s intense stare.

Ohm chuckled yet enjoyed watching the beautiful sight in front of him that was inviting him to get into action. Licking his lips, he stripped off his clothes and dived in aiming at Fluke’s lips.

Fluke felt Ohm’s body heat radiating to him as the elder pressed down on top of him their tongues entangled into a symphonic dance. Ohm’s hand wrapped around Fluke’s pulsating member and stroked it gently from top to bottom.

Fluke extended his hands to touch Ohm’s torso, sliding his thin fingers through his well-built lean muscles and ending at the straining erection.

Ohm supported himself on top of Fluke with one hand while the other was busy pleasuring the younger. The couple looked at each other, moaning at each other’s touch.

“I love you…” Ohm whispered panting as his hand movements got faster.

“I love you too, P’ Ohm…”

Ohm suddenly flipped Fluke around looking down at the plump ass. Using his both hands, he spread open Fluke’s ass cheeks, eyeing the hole hidden in between them.

Ohm let his tongue trace the skin forming the boundary to the hole causing Fluke to let out a moan. His tongue continued to circle the region before he let his tongue enter the hole.

Fluke gasped feeling Ohm’s soft tongue at his entrance. His eyes rolled back in pleasure as he felt Ohm’s tongue moving in and out of him alternating between the kisses Ohm showered on his ass.

Ohm pulled Fluke to make him stand on all fours and got on his knees, positioning himself between Fluke’s legs.
He let his whole length enter the hole before pulling it out completely. He slammed back in and buried his member deep in with one powerful thrust. He continued to thrust in with hard, powerful strokes as he hit Fluke’s sweet spot.

The couple moaned in gratification.

Ohm's strokes slowed down after he filled Fluke with his hot fluid. He pulled out his member and watch the hole dripping his hot, white liquid, his ragged breaths getting heavier.

Fluke got on his knees and faced Ohm, snaking his hands around his boyfriend’s neck as he kissed the other passionately.

“You have gotten better…” Fluke said panting heavily as he let Ohm enter him again, sitting on top of the latter.

“I have a good coach,” Ohm said kissing Fluke back.

Fluke smiled proudly at the compliment.
Their hip movements synced as their breaths became more and more laboured.

Ohm pressed his forehead to Fluke’s as their moans of pleasure revibrated through the bedroom walls. With each moan their movements became more and more carnal.

“P’ Ohm, I am near” Fluke moaned.

“Me too.”

Ohm started moving faster to give the younger a quick release.

Thick, hot fluid followed down their torsos as Fluke climaxed. With a last strong stroke, Ohm stopped, panting heavily as he devoured his lover’s lips.