36. Have to Find him

In SZ Entertainment headquarters

"I just received a call from my dad's secretary. The Khuruwityophats have been taken down. The whole family was arrested, and their properties were ceased by the income tax department." Kao said putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Fluke did a good job this time," Prem said as he watched the newsflash.

"Earth what happened? You look worried." Boun asked Earth.

"I can't locate Fluke," Earth said typing frantically on his laptop.

"We have to find him as soon as possible. Or else god knows what he is up to next." Prem walked over to Earth.

"Earth, I am sure that things will be alright. I don't think he will do anything wrong. He would only..." Kao stopped when he saw Ohm's face.

Everyone saw Kao pause as he looked at Ohm.

Earth and Prem instantly understood what was going on inside Kao's head.

Now that Peach and Khuruwityophats were already taken care of, the next target of Fluke's anger would be Ohm.

Earth's speed increased just by the thought.

"Hurry up Earth. We have got no time. We must find him before he does something that he might regret later." Prem started panicking.

'LOADING ERROR... ERROR...ERROR...' The laptop screen showed.

The whole system shut down.

"What is happening?" Boun asked.

"It's a virus. Fluke must have known that I would try to track him down. GOD DAMN IT FLUKE."

"Calm down Earth." Kao patted Earth.

"I can't calm down...I need to find him as soon as possible... I have to stop him." Earth said as he tried to switch on the system.

"Earth try using my system." Kao offered.

Earth nodded and switched on Kao's office system.

"Earth, try taking a look at the CCTV cameras from the resort. Maybe we will find some clue." Ohm suggested.

"I don't think Fluke will leave behind any clue. But let's try. We don't have any other option anyway." Earth hacked into the resort's CCTV system.

"See, I told you. It is blank." Earth said feeling disappointed not finding a video feed from the CCTV as if the whole system was broken.

"Earth, look for the latest feed available. Maybe the one two days ago. Didn't Prem say that Fluke left the resort for the whole day? Maybe we can find some clue in that." Ohm said.

Earth followed Ohm's instructions and found the CCTV video from two days before.

Earth played the video at high playback speed, skipping the unnecessary parts.

"There... There..." Prem pointed at the screen.

Earth paused the video and slowed it down.

"Zoom in."

As Earth zoomed in, they could see Fluke's small figure wholly dressed in black cycling out of the resort area. His hoodie t-shirt covered his head. In addition to that he was wearing a black mask, making it almost impossible to recognize him if one was not very familiar with his stature.

"Where on earth did, he go dressing up like this?" Boun asked as he watched the video.

"Prem, do you remember the time he got back?" Earth asked.

"It was around 9 o'clock. It was not too late, but he missed the dinner time." Prem replied.

Earth fast-forwarded the video to nine at night.

The video of Fluke returning was seen. He seemed quite angry, just as Prem had said. The way pulled off his mask and hood were enough to send chills down everyone's spine.Kao rubbed Prem's back understanding how he must have felt when he had to face angry Fluke all by himself.

Earth let the video continue playing at maximum playback speed until it ended.

"Earth, move the video backward." Ohm frowned.

When the video was moved backward, they saw Fluke again in black. There was no mask this time. His face was extremely calm. He had a heart-shaped lollipop in his hands.

Fluke looked directly at the CCTV camera and raised his hands folding them into the shape of a gun.

'Bang' he mouthed before moving his hands as if shooting at the camera. The visual went black.

"Fluke's eating lollipop!" Kao exclaimed.

"What's wrong with him eating lollipops? Why do you all look weird?" Boun asked.

"Hia, when Fluke eats lollipops, it means that he is extremely angry. He rarely eats them anymore. I last saw him eat them years ago when Earth..."

"PREM" Kao cut him off mid-sentence.

"He had made a mess last time. None of us couldn't stop him."

Earth suddenly started breathing heavily, showing signs of having a panic attack.

"EARTH..." Kao shouted Earth collapse on the chair.

Prem hurriedly grabbed a paper and made a cone out of it to use instead of a paper bag and handed it to Earth.

"Earth, breathe. Calm down. Breath." Kao tried to help Earth.

"I am sorry Earth. I shouldn't have brought up the incident. I am sorry." Prem apologized on his knees.

"I ... am... okay..." Earth said with much difficulty as his breathing got lighter.

He was now lying on the couch leaning against Kao's chest.

After almost half an hour, Earth finally got back to normal.

"I need to go find him. Fluke, he can't be left alone now." Earth mumbled.

"But, do you have any idea where he is?" Ohm asked.

"I think I know. The program that he just wrote, I mean that virus. It can't be written on a normal computer, it needs a high-performance computer. Fluke has one at one of his houses. The one he assembled himself. I think he is there. I have to give it a try. I have to go there."

"I will come with you." Prem offered.

"No need Prem. We can't predict how Fluke will react. It is better for me to go alone." Earth declined Prem's offer.

"Prem is right. You aren't in a condition to drive. Let him come with you." Kao said.

After complimenting the matter for a few minutes, Earth agreed.

"P' Kao please keep an eye on the internet and..." Earth looked worriedly at Ohm.

"Don't worry I will take care of everything here. You just go find him." Kao said assuring Earth.

The group of five split into two groups.

Earth and Prem went to the parking lot.

The three cousins were left behind.

"Fluke has done his part. Now it's our turn. A major weeding has to be done here." Kao said looking at his cousins.

"I think we should start with our family. What do you say?" Ohm suggested.

"I agree with you." Boun nodded.

"Then we will leave the cleaning within the company to Yacht. We have already found the traitors here. All that needs to be done is kick them out without mercy and find people to replace them." Kao dialed his phone.

The three cousins became busy handling their own sections of the 'big clean-up mission.'

After they made sure that everything was set, the three headed to the main family house of the Dechaphatthanakun family, where all the trouble began.