Chapter 2: The Secret Plan

"2016.7.18, early in the morning.

    Under Rhine's persuasion, I temporarily gave up the temporary inspection of mermaids. According to known information, mermaids, like dolphins, are mammals with high IQ. Captured and imprisoned, this kind of creature may take more extreme methods to fight. For example, suicide.

    This mermaid is too precious, and I must not let its life be threatened in any way.

    Even if I risk my own life "

    I wrote stroke by stroke in the diary, and my determination was as firm as sharp ink blots, but my mind seemed to be still stuck in the dark pupils of the mermaid, and a chill still lingered on my back, lingering. go.

    "Before dawn today, I will start a taming plan, just like treating wild dolphins. Although it is currently impossible to determine how high the IQ of the mermaid is, I want to try to communicate with him, hoping that it can relax its guard against me—

    " Dongdongdong——"

    The cabin door was knocked suddenly, "Desaro?"

    It was Rhine's voice. I slammed the diary shut and stuffed it under the bed so he wouldn't notice. If Rhine finds out about this plan, he will definitely stop me. Rhine has always believed that mermaids are naturally bloodthirsty creatures, wild and tame like great white sharks, and can only be observed in closed rooms. Klein is my mentor, and his attainments in mystical biology research are much deeper than mine. I can't persuade him to give up this idea at all.

    As soon as the diary was finished, Rhine pushed the door open. I simply fell on my back on the bed, squinted my eyes to see him approaching, then closed my eyes tightly and pretended to be in deep sleep.

    He bent down, and the shadow fell from mid-air: "Don't pretend to be asleep, I just heard the sound of you going to bed." I closed my eyes and

    ignored him, and smacked my lips to look like I was asleep. He seemed to be waiting patiently for a while, and grabbed my injured hand. I was wondering what he was going to do, when I felt a chill in my fingertips, and a burning pain hit the tip of my heart, and I almost cried out. He jumped up from the bed with a loud sound, and when he opened his eyes, he saw this guy dipping it in alcohol cotton balls!

    "Damn it, are you trying to hurt me to death?"

    I grinned at him, but my arm was firmly grasped. Rhine didn't even look at me, the corners of his eyes were raised casually, and if there was a faint hint of sinister complacency, he slowly wiped the gap. I was grinding my teeth, pretending to be meaningless, but even the forehead was sweating. Rhine liked to play tricks on me, and it was one of his greatest joys during the boring long sea voyage.

    Moody, perverted.

    I cursed viciously. The cotton ball was only removed when the eyes turned black. I breathed a sigh of relief and leaned against the bed, but Rhine still held my hand. Instead of letting go, he pulled me closer, with his lips almost touching the tip of my nose, threatening in a low voice: "Don't carry me I ventured close to that mermaid, Desaro, the restlessness in your bones is ready to move again, isn’t it, the way I look at you today is not right.” I was caught off guard and sweated coldly, and the cigar on his nose was covered in cold sweat

    . The gloomy smell is overwhelming, and even the breathing is slow: "I don't! I have a deep understanding of the aggressiveness of that mermaid. Well, I am such a person who is afraid of pain and death—" I put it in his hand and

    was With reddened hands, she looked at him with a face of sincere fear, but her guilty conscience was almost flooding her throat.

    Rhine's Adam's apple slid in front of my eyes with disdain, and let out a snort from his nasal cavity: "Are you... afraid of death, Desaro, adventurer?"

    I nodded hastily.

    The hand was loosened, and I breathed a sigh of relief, but his back was held tightly by his other hand. He took advantage of his body that was much stronger than mine, and easily pushed me against the wall. At that moment I thought he was going to strangle me, but he just lowered his head and blew on the back of my ear: "Desaro, if I find out that you are doing something absurd without authorization, I will rape you. The sailors on the ship are my Hired..."

    I thought to myself, oh my god, this is getting ridiculous the more it sounds.

    Rhine is outspoken, and those sailors like to make vulgar jokes. I have been acting like a hooligan in the past few months, and I have long been used to it. Am I still afraid of this ridiculous joke?

    I raised my head slightly, facing his nose tit for tat, opened my lips, and reasoned calmly and slightly jokingly: "After you rape me, will I be able to study that mermaid? Well, it's up to you."

    He was obviously taken aback for a moment, obviously he didn't expect me to reply such a ridiculous sentence. As if a little angry, the hand on the back suddenly increased its strength, and even slid straight towards my tailbone, tearing off my belt. I thought he was joking, pretending to struggle lazily twice, but my crotch collided with him.

    My body froze instantly.

    The thing in Rhine's lower abdomen is being impartial, pushing against me hard.

    Damn it, my mentor and partner is gay and sexually attracted to me, his student!

    Reminiscent of the intimacy with him for several months, I jumped up from the bed, hit my head on the railing, stepped back, and raised three fingers with a pale face: "Oh, oh, I'm rushing!" God swears, I will never touch that mermaid privately!"

    Rhine separated her hands and propped herself lazily on the bed. He raised his eyelids and stared at me questioningly. His slender legs were spread apart, and he did not hide the bulging erection in the crotch of his jeans.

    I scratched my cheeks that were a little hot, and in order to ease the embarrassment, I forced a joke out of my teeth: "You look good, bigger than mine." Rhine looked down, and the shadow of bangs passed by the corner of her mouth, holding her With a meaningful arc. A creepy numbness surged up from the soles of my feet, I resisted the urge to kick open the door and flee, watching him slowly sit up from my bed, and finally walked out.

Rhein probably thought that the intimidation of me was successful, so he didn't continue to harass me. Unfortunately, I'm an atheist, I never believe in any religion, and swearing is nothing but hypocrisy.

    That night, I stayed up all night, quietly waiting for the moment when the whole ship was silent and even the sailors on watch would take a nap, holding fluorescent sticks and some small equipment that could be used.

    For example, small echo sounders and underwater DV. I have successfully communicated with many different species of creatures, so it is clear that these are essential aids.

    Most important, however, is the communicator's own experience with the living being.

    2:11 am. Man's most weary moment. I looked at the electronic watch in my hand, and hid in the darkness like a flexible mongoose. After successfully avoiding the visible area of ​​the observation deck on the ship, I successfully sneaked into the bottom cabin of the ship without much time.

    When I opened the door at the end of the bilge, a cylindrical glass water tank that glowed green in the dark came into my eyes. I held up the fluorescent stick and searched for the green light in the clumps of artificial water plants. A curvy, slender black shadow. The mermaid was quietly floating on the top of the cylinder. Its drooping, sharp-edged face can be seen in the floating hair, like a silent ghost in the night sky, ready to descend and take away my soul at any time.

    I took a deep breath, tried my best to restrain the rising adrenaline, and slowly walked up the spiral stairs around the cylinder, but my heart still couldn't stop beating wildly.