Chapter 20

"Stay away from me, beast!" I grabbed the flashlight so that the flickering light would irritate his eyes to keep him from approaching me, but it didn't help. Agares just turned his head away, like a lion being provoked by prey, he grinned his canine teeth, supported his body with his hands, and crawled up to me at once, completely blocking me in the corner with his body, and lowered his head looked down at me.

    The hormonal fragrance emanating from his body rushed all over the sky, and my nerves seemed to snap off instantly. The instinct of self-defense made me immediately press the electric shock switch on the flashlight, and directly pressed against his iron-hard chest . Immediately I heard a hiss, and Agares' body twitched violently, and a smell of burnt flesh rushed straight into my nostrils. But he didn't even flinch, his claws grabbed my arms and pressed them against the wall.

    "Let me go! Get away! Don't force me to hurt you!"

    I yelled incoherently, waving the flashlight uncontrollably, bursts of blue electric current hit Agares, who was grabbing me hard Arms, leaving a series of white scars. I admit that I have lost my mind and resisted like a stimulated toddler. God knows how much I wish I was strong enough, because at this moment, I just want to forget all the so-called research spirit and research results, and press this beastly mermaid to the ground and beat him up!

    But in fact, the difference between my strength and the muscle content of a ferocious beast is so great that Agares easily pinched my arms above my head, pulled the flashlight out of my tiger's mouth with a pinch of his fingers, Throw it aside.

    He narrowed his eyes slightly and stared at me with fascination and playfulness, as if I was trying to resist his mere flirting. I felt his wet and wide paws move to the back of my head, and I lowered my head and leaned over. Before I could utter any exclamation, my lips were repeatedly covered by the shadows pressing down on me.

    Well! I wanted to yell, but only let out a muffled grunt.

    The memory of being pressed by the mermaid to vent my desire is so clear, my body trembled violently due to shame and fear, and I bit the cold lips that were pressing down on me reflexively. The mouth was immediately filled with a salty bloody smell, but Agares refused to let go, and pressed my head against the wall, kissing deeply and heavily with his lower mouth. His tongue pried open my teeth and drove straight in, invading every breath of my breath, like a master in love bewitching with ease, but also coercively comforting like a child.

    Soon I felt that my tongue and jaw were not my own, my body was half limp, and my arms were loosened at some point. I tried to push Agares away, but my hands only had the strength to touch his chest, as if I was responding to him.     I don't know if the mermaid's saliva can paralyze people's nerves like a poisonous snake, but I was really dizzy from kissing, and I didn't even realize when he pulled away. I was still leaning against the wall, panting messily, my brain There is a momentary blankness.     Agares didn't seem to have any intention of invading me further, he just suppressed me with his body, resting his head on one elbow, stroking my hairline with his fingers, as if he was smelling my scent, Like a beast that has just eaten and slept enough, it is full of laziness and comfort.     But when I thought about what he had done to obtain such satisfaction, I was so ashamed that I didn't even have the courage to look him in the eye, subconsciously covered my face with my elbow, and wiped my still wet lips with the back of my hand desperately. I leaned my head back against the wall, wishing that there would be a crack in my back for me to hide in.     I took a few deep breaths, and managed to squeeze out a complete sentence from between my teeth: "You saved my life, yes, I should repay you, now that you have received your reward, why don't you leave? Go back to the sea, right? I can let you go back now!" "     NO." Agares's response lingered in my ears, his voice was hoarse and heavy, and the words seemed to hit my eardrum: "I...wan...t...you."     When he opened his mouth, the moist breath came out in my neck, I was so excited that I shivered, I couldn't bear to withdraw my arm and pushed him away a few inches, Jumping up against the wall, he let out a roar: "I am not yours, nor will I belong to you beast!"

    Before the words were finished, I felt my ankle tighten and was grabbed by his claws. Reflexively, I raised my foot and kicked the mermaid's chest hard, but he grabbed both of my calves and pulled me down. The astonishing force dragged me down on the bed, and Agares pressed me against it. down.

    One of my legs was leaking out of the quilt, and I felt his claws slowly touch up from below the knee. The rough and cold palm rubbed against my skin, causing goosebumps to erupt all over my body, and my teeth chattered: "Don't touch me, I'm not your spouse...no!" My words seemed to have worked

    . The sliding claws barely stopped at my waist, and suddenly they were released, supporting my sides. I held my breath, my heartbeat was as fast as a racing car, and I dared not move. shadow. In the mottled shadows under the hair on the top of his head, Agares's face was dark and unpredictable, but I couldn't find the usual evil smile at the corner of his mouth. His eyes stared at me, as if he was thinking about what I just said That sentence, and quite concerned.

    I couldn't fathom the mind of this deep-sea creature, but I instinctively felt that he might be about to get angry.

    I couldn't have predicted how terrible the merfolk would be when they were angry. An extremely strong sense of crisis permeated my whole body, causing me to stop breathing in panic. The adrenaline surged to the highest level the moment Agares bent down towards me, but he just put the tip of his nose on my collarbone Taking a deep breath, I let out a series of strange low chirps that seemed to be mixed with Russian syllables, and I seemed to hear the single notes of "you" and "I".

    ——He seemed to be saying in Russian: "You are mine."

    The sensitivity to my mother tongue made me startled immediately, thinking that I had heard it wrong. I couldn't believe that the mermaid was trying to learn Russian to communicate with me, and I gasped in surprise.

    Agares' lips touched my earlobe vaguely, and he continued his whisper at a very slow speed. His pronunciation was intermittent and jerky, but he said it very forcefully: "I...allow you...to know...I..."

    That kind of tone was almost like a lure, the mermaid seemed to want to discuss something with me. I didn't realize what he meant at once, but at least I was sure that he wasn't angry, so I calmed down a little bit from the huge panic, but my spirit was still extremely tense because of shame, for fear that he would tear my quilt apart the next moment .

    The breath next to my ear made my whole body stand up, but I didn't even dare to move my neck an inch: "What the hell are you... talking about, what do you allow me?" "Know... all of me..."

    He broke off Putting together the ridiculously wrong Russian syllables, trying to make me understand what he meant, even picked up the flashlight that was thrown aside, gathered the light on his body, stared at my eyes, and the corners of his lips seemed to have nothing. Ticked it: "You want...know...mine."

    I stared at him inexplicably, and after a second or two, I suddenly realized what his words meant, my breathing suddenly became rapid, and there was a certain feeling in my heart. The uneasy factor temporarily suppressed by fear became faintly agitated again. I can't help but admit that this is a great temptation for me.

    What Agares meant was clearly...he allowed me to study him to my heart's content, and he allowed me to know any information about the mermaid.

    So, how could he not want a price, of course he...

    I clenched my fists tightly.