Chapter 84

In the darkness, I caught a glimpse of a cold webbed claw on the table next to my head from the corner of my eye, and a strong and strange fragrance wafted out of my nostrils. I was sure it was Agares. I felt him leaning over behind me, his head close to the back of my neck, his wet hair was scattered on my shoulders like seaweed, blocking my sight. Then, the wound on the side of my neck was covered with something soft and slippery, and I immediately realized that it was his tongue. He is healing me.

    My heart jumped with joy, but when my eyes fell on the strands of hair on the side of my head, my breathing suddenly tightened again—they were not the silver-gray I was familiar with, but as black as ink. My heart sank into the abyss. Agares has not recovered, he is still in a dangerous state of alienation, and the reason why he didn't attack me now may be because I lay here quietly without any resistance.

    Although the nerves are already screaming for help in my mind, I understand that I must not act rashly right now. I cannot predict Agares' next behavior, but resistance will definitely arouse his aggression. I didn't dare to move a finger, and I couldn't help opening my eyes wide in my arms, as if I was pretending to be dead. This trick works on bears that don't eat carrion, but it's not guaranteed to work on a mermaid.

    But it seems that my silence really played a little role. Agares didn't immediately launch any aggressive behavior like the previous two times. He just licked and sucked my wound, his tongue brushed my neck, From time to time, it touched my cheeks and earlobes, and the saliva stained with the smell of seawater slid into my collar, as if the jellyfish's slender tentacles slid over my skin, and I felt goose bumps all over my body as if I was allergic. The neck is my sensitive zone, keeping me still at this time is tantamount to a lynching, I even feel every hair tremble, and I will tremble uncontrollably at any time.

    As if deliberately trying to spy on me, Agares' tongue was no longer satisfied with staying near my wound, but became more and more unrestrained, like a python winding around my neck, with the tip of its tongue constantly Stirring into my ears and eyes, it made me bite my lip so that I didn't itch enough to hum. Now I'm sure he sneaked in here while I was asleep, still trying to bond with me, and he'd do it whether I was awake or resisting. And I have no chance of escaping from a creature that is not limited by time and space.

    I couldn't help thinking, damn it, since this is the case, it's better to be infected by Agares than to be alone all day long.

    As if sensing my thoughts, Agares's webbed claws suddenly grabbed my waist and lifted me up on the table. My upper body was completely placed on the table, like a plate. Dishes waiting to be enjoyed. I lay motionless on my stomach, without any urge to resist or escape in my mind, as if all the strength in my body had been drained. When the clothes on the back were lifted up, I simply closed my eyes and let his arms wrap around my waist, strangling my buttocks up. The waistband of the trousers was pulled away in two or three strokes, and the bandage covering the wound was torn off by his webbed claws. I immediately felt a piercing pain in my lower part.

    I bit my lip, knowing there might be an infection there. Fear and pain made me finally unable to move. I reached out to touch my messy vitals, wanting to know what was going on there, but my hands were caught in the palms by the webbed claws extending from behind.

    "Don't move... Desaro." A whisper floated to my ear. In an instant, I couldn't restrain my excitement, and I turned my head to meet a pair of bright eyes. His eyes were as deep as usual, not as dark as before, but for some reason, the color of his hair didn't recover at the same time.

    "Agares?" I stroked his webbed claws, trying to turn over to look at him, but was firmly held down by his webbed claws. The thick strands of hair were scattered between my legs, and the back of my head was wet and limp, and the tip of his tongue came in and slid back and forth on the wall of my injured intestine. It’s been a long time since I’ve been touched by Agares like this. This kind of stimulation made me immediately grasp the edge of the table tightly. The injured poor thing also swelled dissatisfied, but the pain became more and more painful.