Chapter 96

...

    Through the mottled tree shadows, I saw a mass of black and moving figures not far away. It was a group of Japanese soldiers rushing towards the woods. The leader was Shinichi. He was escorted by two soldiers on the left and right, his face pale, obviously his rebellion did not escape his father's shrewd eyes. There were only three of us in this situation, and it was too difficult to save Yukimura from this Japanese army. Besides, let's not mention this, whether Agares can be persuaded to help Asura rescue Xuecun is the biggest problem.

    hell! My heart groaned badly, seeing those soldiers getting closer and closer, my heart became more and more nervous. The woods couldn't hide us at all. Agares grabbed my arm and carefully dragged me backwards, but Asura stayed where he was, looking in the direction of Xuecun in the dark, as if planning to break through the encirclement and rescue his little spouse.

    I stretched out my hand to pat his tail to remind him to keep calm, but as if he had a premonition of my intention, Agares hugged me tightly in his arms, and tightly covered it with his webbed claws He bit my mouth, lowered his head and bit my ear warningly. A small group of Japanese soldiers ran past me and Agares on the right side, and the bushes rustled and swayed with their trampling, scraping our bodies from time to time.

    I didn't dare to breathe out and shrank in the powerful arms that encircled me. His chin rested on the top of my head, and his damp hair covered my neck and shoulders. Maybe it's the adrenaline rush that makes the hormonal scent of Agares' body so strong I'm drowning in his scent, I can't breathe a breath of fresh air, and he's still fucking clutching me mouth.

    I was gasping for breath, staring nervously at the groups of soldiers passing by us, the scorching fire in the distance seemed to burn my body, and I began to feel hot all over at this terrible moment, a kind of feeling that I didn't A familiar strange feeling swept through my whole body like an electric current, rushing towards between my legs, making my calves tense unconsciously for a moment.

    Damn it, damn it! I couldn't help cursing secretly in my heart, and clenched my fists——I actually showed signs of estrus again at this time! I should have expected it, the last time this damn body omen appeared soon after intercourse with Agares... The

    moment I realized this terrible fact, the feeling of scurrying between my legs became more intense. The inner muscles contract like water-absorbing cowhide. "Hmm..." I hummed in a low voice, couldn't help biting Agares's webbed claws on his mouth, digging his fingers deep into the grass, he seemed to have noticed it, and turned my head up , Looking down at my body, following his gaze, I found that my skin was flushed, and my chest and abdomen were covered with fine and dense goose bumps.

    I frowned, and looked up at Agares in a panic. His pupils suddenly tightened, and his eyes seemed to flicker in the firelight, but the webbed claws hugged me even tighter, with a gentle sense of comfort. Caressing my trembling body, gently rubbing the gap between my legs with the fish tail, but this is like drinking a dove to quench my thirst. I knew it was absurd to seek "rescue" from Agares in this moment of life-and-death flight, but any touch from him was enough to drive me to the verge of madness. ...

    I crossed my arms, tried to prop up my body, and leaned forward slightly, trying to stay away from his body as much as possible, but the narrow gap between the branches did not allow me to do so. I couldn't move at all, or it would cause a perceptible noise.

    The army passed by us one after another, and no one found us hiding in the woods. Even Asura not far away was well hidden. He seemed not as reckless as I feared, but quietly Crouching there quietly, like some kind of nocturnal animal that is good at hunting. I should be thankful that his attention is all on Xuecun, otherwise it would be too embarrassing for him to see the actions of me and Agares.