Chapter 106

"Hey... who the hell wants to escape? Agares?" I asked persistently, opening my mouth and biting his ear. Seeing that he still didn't respond, I licked and sucked his earlobe more and more, and stretched one foot to his scales to rub against it. Agares' swimming speed was obviously slowed down by my teasing, and his neck was stiff. I knew he couldn't resist my entanglement, so I couldn't help being a little proud, "Confess, my lord, or you'll have to face your subjects..."

    Agares suddenly pulled me off his back , pushed me down on a nearby rock, leaned over and bit my ear punishingly, and then licked down my neck. I immediately shrunk my shoulders to avoid his attack, but I couldn't stand it no matter what. He licked my neck a few times, and my body softened into mud. He took the opportunity to pull my "new underwear". I quickly grabbed its little tail, but Agares directly pulled it off my thigh, making it flap its flat body in dissatisfaction, and shrank desperately towards my legs, as if it was staged A battle for panties.

    "Hey, you gave me this little guy yourself! Do you want to go back on your word? Don't you worry that I'm naked?"

    I laughed happily as I watched the depressed expression of Agares "fighting" with the devil fish around my waist I made a sound, but he hugged my waist tightly and hugged me high. My belly bumped against his cheek and he ducked his head, sliding his lips up against my "panties", staring up at me, mouth curled up evilly. Immediately, I felt a greasy feeling around my waist, and in a blink of an eye, I saw that naughty and unruly stingray shrank behind my back, as if shy by Agares's pornographic behavior.

    "Damn it, even it's afraid of you old pervert." I lowered my head, put the bridge of my nose against his forehead, and whispered in a low voice.

    Agares pinched my waist, his webbed claws gently stroked my back, and stared into my eyes: "I really want to hide you, Desaro..."

    "Where is it hidden, is it in your hair?" I buried it in his neck and sniffed, enjoying the charming hormonal smell like a fine wine, but suddenly remembered the scene where he manipulated the individual mermaid through the hair just now , thinking can't help turning back to the doubt about the "runner". Maybe that mermaid is an exception, "Wait, don't think you can divert my attention by talking sweet words... I almost forgot, what is the escapee who wants to bring back your 'non-existent descendant'?" What's the matter?"

    Agares touched the back of my head, and after a moment of silence, he opened his mouth, "The one who escaped... was Levjet."

    I was taken aback, and the resentful expression suddenly appeared in my mind. I couldn’t help but slapped my brain (Damn it, I ignored my grandpa’s existence due to being lingering with Agares!), "Why did he run away? It has something to do with me?" "Because he might realize that

    when After you officially returned to me, his existence will be of little value." Agares' eyes darkened, "After you died fifty years ago, I spared Levjet's life and let him Become an envoy again, reproduce with human women, repeat the history before your birth, let you develop along the original timeline, and be born in this time and space smoothly. Desaro, I have long been aware of his evil conspiracy in collusion with human forces, but for To prevent him from causing trouble during your rebirth, I signed a contract with him—on condition of your smooth return, let him still live as an elder. But now..."

    "Promise me, don't kill him, Agares." I shook my head, "Anyway, he is my grandfather and my close relative. I was brought into this world by him. And whether you believe it or not... ..." I shrugged, feeling a sense of sadness in my heart, "To be honest, he really treated me well, he is a good grandfather."

    Except that he has been telling me to stay away from the sea and mermaids in this time and space, and he has taught me a lot about The frightening tale of the mermaid. I thought silently.