Chapter 57

After walking out of the door of the cabin, I saw Shakaral coming forward, followed by Rhine with a complicated expression, and I couldn't help being shocked by his expression. He stared at me closely, the outline of his jaw protruding slightly from his cheeks, as if he was accumulating unbearable anger, as if he would turn into a lion and eat me if Shakaral wasn't around.

    Even though it was very clear that everything just now was being watched by them, and they had already made mental preparations, they still couldn't help but feel a strong embarrassment. I lowered my head, took out the needle tube in my pocket, frowned and handed it to the approaching Shaqallar in order to avoid such gazes.

    She glanced at my face with a rather uncomfortable look, smiled contemptuously, took the needle, and carefully looked at the purple-red liquid in it—my blood. This made me nervous, but I remained calm, with no expression fluctuations at all. You must know that people with the status of international spies are very good at disguising and deciphering the psychological tactics of disguising. I must never let them notice any abnormal expressions, even sweating and micro-expressions.

    In order to prevent myself from revealing any flaws, I crossed my arms pretending to be impatient, cast my gaze to the top of my head, and said a few words coldly: "Hey, you got the blood, I can meet my friends! Unless it is confirmed that their lives are safe and that they will not be starved to death by you, you will never order me to do anything!"

    Shakal frowned, ignored me, and just took out a test tube and carefully injected the blood in the needle. She went in and shook it a few times. It seemed that nothing unusual was found in its color and concentration. She opened her lips slightly and glanced at Rhine casually: "Oh, my little scholar, of course. Let Rhine take you Go up there."     "Yes, Colonel, I'll take him right away." As if I had been pardoned, I saw Rhine's tense face suddenly relax, he grabbed my arm and tried to drag me out, but was caught Shakara stopped: "Don't forget, put handcuffs on him." She took out a shiny pair of things from her pocket and threw them to Rhine behind me.     The cold metal ring touched my wrist, and I subconsciously struggled to retract my arm, staring at Shakal's seemingly soft neck.

    I know that it is not a problem to break free from Rhine with the strength in my body now, and use this handcuffs as a weapon to blackmail Shakal, but this thought is just flashed by me, and I immediately dismissed it: even if I can blackmail Shakal to release Rafal, the others, Agares and all the fish here, they can't resist the firepower of this army, I have to be patient, wait for the opportunity to find a way to attack them, and the ship will be disintegrated and defeated one by one.

    I dug my nails into my palms, let the handcuffs hold my wrists, and was escorted by Rhine to the stairs upstairs. While observing the imprisoned mermaids on both sides, I was surprised to find that many of them were also staring back at me. Me, those eyes are very different from when I met them on the Mermaid Island before, which made me feel no creep, and even made me gather a glimmer of hope in my heart. Because they looked at me as if they were looking at their own kind, and I dare say that I even faintly felt a sense of respect -- such a slightly lowered head, with lowered eyebrows and eyes, as if they were walking human beings. The attention gift is the same.     This is undoubtedly because of Agareth's "marking ceremony" relationship-they recognized my status as his spouse. Like... a queen or something?     Oh hell!     As a man, to be regarded as the queen of the mermaid clan, what kind of joke is God playing with me!     I frowned, snorted and gave a "tsk", turned my head away, but Rhine pushed me, tripped my foot on the iron sill on the hatch door, and almost fell on the deck outside, but was caught by him With the back of my back, he lifted my forward-leaning upper body back, my back hit the wall, my head was forced to lean sideways against the wall by his big palm, and my mouth was deformed due to the backlog. I squinted at him and said, "Damn, what are you doing!"     Rhine looked down at me, a vein on his forehead twisted slightly, his chin was covered with stubble, and the heavy alcohol smell from his mouth sprayed directly on my face. My face looks like a homeless man who hasn't come home from a hangover. He drank a lot, and the realization made me uneasy. I'm sure he's looking at my lips, maybe he's about to have a fit about that thing I just licked Agares' dick in the cabin, a gust of blood rushes to my cheek and I'm instantly annoyed Embarrassed, he hurriedly changed the subject: "Rhein, no matter what you have to do, take me to see Rafal and the others first!"