Chapter 54

Drowsy, I felt that Agares was kissing me, his kiss was possessive but extremely gentle, his lips and teeth were sucking my lips, as if he was licking a candy that he had finally taken for himself. The fading of the orgasm seems to have emptied my consciousness, leaving only an unknown emotion soaked in wine, and the beating in the chest seemed to be a ball of cotton, soft and wet.

    With my moist and misty eyes half-opened, I kissed him back involuntarily, my breath intertwined as if tickling the tip of my nose, I couldn't help but touch his fangs with my tongue, while he was playing tricks on me He bit my tongue and rubbed it carefully, and bit down my chin to the Adam's apple, holding it neither lightly nor hard.

    I swallowed a mouthful of saliva, closed my eyes and let out a dissatisfied sigh, my calf involuntarily hooked his fishtail tightly and rubbed against it, my waist twisted restlessly against his chest, a flame in my body rekindled.

    After several teases, we inevitably fired a few times. I don't know how long I tossed and tossed before I finally lost consciousness from exhaustion.

    It seemed as if centuries had passed, and I slowly woke up.

    My brain was still in a turbid state, so I instinctively poured a handful of seawater on my head, and the coolness penetrated into the bone marrow, cooling down the boiling and chaotic mind slowly.

    The moment I opened my eyes, I was taken aback by the scene in front of me—the dark and dim space became much brighter now, as if everything I looked at was illuminated by fluorescent lights, even The cracks in the rock are clearly visible.

    But there is no light source here.

    This scene is very strange, as if... I am looking at the outside world through a night vision lens.

    what happened?

    I touched my eyes, which were not covered by anything, but I immediately noticed a faint dim light on the skin, as if emanating from my eyeballs. Heck, my eyeballs are glowing? I couldn't help thinking of the eyes of Agares peeking at people in the dark, and I shivered suddenly. Could this be one of the signs of mutation—I have night vision?

    I moved my eyes to Agares' face. He was floating on his back in the water. I could clearly see his eyes closed, his firm chest rising and falling evenly, his body covered with cuts and bruises, and there were bite marks and scratches. He fell into a deep sleep, and seemed terribly tired from expending a lot of energy.

    I stared blankly at Agares, unable to move my eyes away. I don't want to admit it, but his sleeping appearance really exudes a fatal attraction, and I couldn't help stretching out my hand out of nowhere—touching those wounds.

    I ran my fingers along his collarbone, chest, and even his lower abdomen. An indescribable impulse spread like ripples caused by my fingertips touching the water. I lowered my head and approached his face obsessively. The moment I did something, I saw my own reflection clearly on the dark water: my eyes were red, my lips were swollen, and my hair was sticking wet to my pale face, on my neck, on my chest, and all over my abdomen. There are red, purple and purple sex marks, a bite mark on the nipple is impressive, those tooth marks are deep, as dazzling as a brand mark of ownership.

    The chaotic brain exploded, as if the wandering soul had returned to the body. I recalled how I had been enjoying myself, and even actively seduced Agares. My self-esteem collapsed instantly, and my body shook subconsciously. I turned my back, leaned my head on the rock wall, and knocked hard a few times. The force was so great that I almost knocked myself out. God knows how much I thought about it, so I passed out, and when I woke up, I found that it was a nightmare!