Chapter 112

Agares and the others didn't come back triumphantly, but just started to lure the enemy deep. Obviously, the group of humans who were chasing them was their target.

    As I guessed, the mermaids did not directly hide in the cracks of the mountain, but swam around the sea area in a curve, one after the other leaping at high speed in the stormy waves, forming a large circle of movement The band of light surrounded the encircling circle of hundreds of human destroyers that were following closely.

    For a while, there was a hail of bullets, flames burst out, and the sound of intertwined firing was endless.

    But considering the speed of the mermaid swimming in the waves, the attack of guns is as difficult as shooting a flying wasp with an arrow. The mermaid was swimming in an S shape, and the encirclement soon became smaller and smaller. Under the command of Agares, the mermaid split into three teams: one was constantly emitting dazzling electric currents, and continued to attack from a long distance; One burst out of nowhere, unprepared to wreak havoc near the destroyers; the other forced them towards the waters in front of the waterfall. The efficiency of its actions is astonishing.

    "Don't reveal your whereabouts, the current situation is very dangerous." Levjet raised his tail and swept me into the water, dragging me behind a reef.

    I held my breath and nervously looked at the scene outside, only to see that those black and blue medium-sized speedboats had been surrounded by mermaids within a certain area, trapped in the sea area with extensive reefs, as if in a battle where the outcome was already decided. Dead chess with no way out in the chess game, like a group of whales blocked and stranded, struggling in vain. I could see that the humans on the destroyers were completely flustered, and they didn't even have time to continue firing at the mermaids, they just held onto the hull of the destroyer so as not to fall into the water. At this time, they may realize that the roles have been turned upside down. Humans are no longer fishermen, but fish in the net.

    "Don't fire, humans, we don't want to hurt your lives."

    At this moment, a very penetrating low-pitched cry resounded on the almost boiling sea, and I immediately looked towards Agares.

    He rode a devil fish with wings high, avoided the ridges and slowly swam close to the mermaid's encirclement. His long silver-gray hair swept across the night sky like the tail of an ominous comet, like a ghost gradually emerging from the sea of ​​darkness. The ancient evil god himself. I noticed that the humans aimed their guns at him in extreme fear. Although I thought Agares was unlikely to be injured by them, I still stretched my neck worriedly, but Levjet held my shoulder firmly, as if I couldn't help rushing over. But I found that everyone on the destroyer seemed to be intimidated by Agares's appearance, and no one dared to shoot him, and they all froze there as if they were stupid, and even a few of them were on the deck They knelt down at the same time, as if they were worshiping him.

    I was startled, and then I realized the impact of some misleading press releases. It was the news that came from nowhere on a certain day when the mermaid war started—when I encountered a mermaid unfortunately on the sea, Kneeling to them will be the only way you can get away with it.

    This sounds like an extremely absurd warning, but some people believe it to be true, and some people sneer at it, but it is undeniable that human beings have worshiped the existence that frightens them since ancient times, especially in situations where human beings think their lives are threatened Down.

    Ironically, however, this does not work at all. The group of mermaids surrounding the destroyer dragged their shimmering scales, like planetesimals attracted by a magnetic field in the dark night, from all directions, densely packed, slowly gathering towards the humans on an isolated island. At this critical moment, suddenly, I saw a figure falling straight down from above, hitting heavily on a rock not far from me, making a muffled sound of tendon fractures.