Chapter 13

The lamp was unscrewed, and when the light came on, I subconsciously covered my eyelids, and felt my body being lifted up by a hand, and the movement was a little rough.

    I shook my head with difficulty, opened my eyes, and when I looked up, I saw Rhine looking down at me. The light reflected from the bottom of his nose, forming deep shadows in his eye sockets, making his eyes look very scary. There is no doubt that he will pull out a pistol and kill me the next moment.

    But at this moment, I don't know what I did to anger him. Could it be that I went to watch the mermaid with Da Wenxi?

    I thought of his warning and the failed attempt to rape me before, so I couldn't help being very timid. I clenched the quilt tightly, but my face pretended to be relaxed: "Hey, buddy, why do you have a constipated expression on your face, have you eaten your stomach?

    " As soon as I fell, he grabbed me by the collar, and my body was suspended in the air and pulled up. Rhine stared at me viciously, with an expression of wanting to swallow me in his belly, and the airflow of a deep breath sprayed on my face, and I could even smell the anger I was trying to suppress from inside. The drowsiness dissipated immediately, and I stared back at Rhine with my breathless neck hanging, unwilling to show a little timidity and be taken advantage of by him.

    "What are you crazy about? I haven't woken up yet!" I cursed angrily, trying to break free from the shackles with his fingers, but Rhine didn't continue to exert force, and the inertia made me fall back on the bed all at once. My injured hip hit the hard bed, and the pain made me curl up like a shrimp, screaming.

    Rhine grabbed my wrist and forced me to look up at him. That resolute face was clearly full of remorse and unwillingness: "I warned you, Desaro! I warned you not to get close to that dangerous mermaid... I never thought that such a thing would happen, I My God, calm down!"     "Calm down?" Rhine's attitude was like treating a patient who was mentally unstable and would commit suicide at any time, which made me very strange. I touched my buttocks, grinned and narrowed my eyes: "God, I'm not calm anymore, it's you who hurt me!"

    Rhine was obviously stunned for a moment, I took the opportunity to break free from his grasp, and got out of bed with pain, but just as my feet touched the ground, the pain from my lower body made me almost kneel on the ground, and was dragged by Rhine to lean on my back. When I got on the bed, my legs were weak and supported the bed rails, and I held my back like an old man. I bent my body and hummed: "Damn it, why does it hurt like this..." "Do you not feel anything other than pain?

    " , Desaro, you are very calm!"

    Rhine pinched my chin with his fingers, almost dislocating it with his fingers, I couldn't escape his grip, my eye sockets were red with pain, I was really irritated To the point where I can't stay calm. I kicked the bed board hard, causing it to hit Rhine's leg, and at the same time cursed: "Crazy, inexplicable! Get out of here, stay away from me!"

    Rhine didn't even evade, the hard bed board seemed to be against him It was just a sponge-like impact. He stood there, motionless, with his arms propped on the bed, as if he suddenly understood something, and his expression slowly calmed down. After a few seconds of silence, he said: "Desaro, Tell me, you didn't do it voluntarily, you have temporary amnesia, right?"

    Temporary amnesia?

    The word immediately calmed me down too. That's right, there was a gap in my memory, maybe Rhine knew what happened during that time.

    I nodded: "I think, yes. Rhine, you know what I forgot, don't you? My injury was also caused at that time?" Rhine didn't answer me, his hands were curled up on the bed, forming