Chapter 111

"Grandpa..."

    I rushed over immediately, looking at his miserable state in shock, my heart was pierced. Levjet weakly curled the corner of his mouth at me, hesitating to speak. I waved my hand, lowered my head in a panic, pulled out the stump that pinned him down for him, and healed his wound with saliva. But I found that this didn't seem to have much effect, because my first estrous period has not yet come, and my body machine has not yet fully possessed the characteristics of a mermaid.

    Just when I was so anxious about this, Levjet raised his head and patted my back lightly, "Silly boy, I can heal myself. Didn't I say, should you call me my father?" "This is

    also ...An order from Agares?"

    I gritted my teeth, and tremblingly touched near the slit on Levjet's fish tail, but he gently held his wrist. My waist was also hugged accordingly, and my upper body was pulled into his bruised embrace. I was careful to prevent myself from touching his wound, but I saw him slightly arching his tail and pulling my wrist to the wound. above the mouth. There was a breathless gasp next to my ear, "I need your blood, can you help me, Desaro?"

    I looked at those black pupils shining with soft light, and he lowered his head slightly, Cool fingers touched my cheeks, as if tracing a piece of precious porcelain. I held my breath and nodded.

    The wrists were tightly clenched, and the sharp nails quickly slashed across my skin like cutting a cake. Immediately, I felt a bit of coolness, and I didn't even feel a bit of pain. My blood fell down bit by bit, and merged into a line into his wound. In an instant, strands of white tissue grew out of Levjet's flesh, as if tangling his fish tail, and he was woven together, leaving only a conspicuous, sunken scar in the end. It looked as if he had just split off his legs.

    This reminds me of his human appearance when I was young, and a sense of intimacy emerges from my heart.

    "What a good boy..."

    Levjet let out a long sigh of relief. He leaned his head on my shoulder, and his webbed claws gently combed my hair, and I felt a vague sense of numbness coming from his palm.

    This feeling of déjà vu made me immediately alert, but the back of my neck twitched again, my brain buzzed like a beep, and the darkness flooded in from all directions. I rubbed the center of my eyebrows, but my eyelids seemed to be glued together, and they were about to stick together with the lower eyelids. The body was hugged horizontally and pressed down on the reef, the slippery fish tail gently wrapped around my calf. Something moist and soft was swimming on my cheeks and neck, and a pair of webbed claws different from Agares stroked my back, reaching down.

    All of a sudden, it felt like a bee pricked my inner thigh hard, and I sat up instantly, and the stroking on my body stopped abruptly. I opened my eyes and saw Levjet was pressing on top of me, his wrist was tightly entangled by the little tail sticking out from my waist. Realizing what he was trying to do just now, I pushed him like an electric shock, crawled out from under him, jumped off the rock, and stared at him nervously from a distance. The devil fish clung to my lower body very angrily, raised its tail high like a rattlesnake to protest at Levjet. But Lev didn't grab me like Agares did. He just moved his lips slightly while hesitating to speak, and looked at me with lowered eyelids. In the swaying water, his eyes were full of disappointment and guilt, dizzy like ripples, and settled into a touch of sadness.

    I was a little overwhelmed by him, and even felt that I had made a mistake, and I felt very uncomfortable.

    I realized that my rough gestures might upset my ailing father, who seemed to be in a state of uncontrollable emotion and didn't want to force his life on me.