Chapter 28

I was taken aback by Agares's very intimidating expression, but the roar outside the door immediately took all my attention: "Hey, the stupid donkey inside, I will make dozens of noises, if you don't come out, I will I have no choice but to put explosives in the crack of the door, or I will blow someone’s head off.”

    The man laughed loudly, and there was a click of the trigger, and I heard Henry screaming loudly, “No! , No! Mr. Desharow, please!!"

    Henry's voice was like a blade scraping on the eardrum, which made me very soberly aware that my decision was related to the lives of everyone outside, and I had to come up with a way to save their lives and my own. At this moment, it is undoubtedly the best way to ask Agares for help. The sense of responsibility as a man made me grab Agares' arm that was holding me, and turn sideways.

    This is the first time I have faced Agares so close, with my forehead next to his sharp chin. I suppressed the suffocating sense of oppression and shame that surged up, and whispered word by word: "Listen, Aga...no." After realizing what words were uttered, I immediately changed my words in embarrassment, using my Broken English with a strong Russian accent said: "I need your help...I want to go out, but I hope you can find a place to hide and wait for the opportunity to deal with those guys with guns, can you do it? You know me Do you mean?"

    God knows how bad my English is!

    After I finished speaking, I raised my eyes and stared at Agares worriedly, for fear that he might not understand, but his brows were slightly wrinkled, as if he was thinking about something meaningfully, and his thin lips parted slightly: "Call... me Agares..."

    Damn it, this beast actually threatens me at such a critical moment!

    "Eight—seven—!"

    The countdown outside made my nerves even more tense, I turned my face aside to avoid his eyes, and immediately spit out the few syllables that made me extremely humiliated: " A...a... Gareth..."

    Before I finished pronouncing the complete syllable, my chin was suddenly lifted by his fingers, and my eyes were darkened, and my lips were hit hard. The kiss was deep and heavy, but it was only for a short moment. The strength was withdrawn again. I pushed Agares away when my body was loosened, and my footsteps staggered against the door panel behind me. The slender and tall figure almost flashed by in front of me, like a rattlesnake attacking suddenly. It jumped out of the round cabin window, and with the shattering glass, it turned into a black arc, which suddenly disappeared into the thick fog on the sea outside the window and disappeared without a trace.

    Only now did I realize how fast the mermaids move. They are basically amphibious creatures, like sharks in the sea and snakes on the shore.

    But I didn't have time to marvel at this. I took a deep breath, and the moment I opened the door, there was only one thought in my mind: Agares would come back to help me.

    As much as I fear and loathe what he's done to me with his biological tendencies, I don't know why, but I just believe it.

    "Hey~ Raise your hands, you little guy with thin skin and tender flesh."

    Behind the door panel is a rough black man with a turban, grinning a mouthful of rotten yellow teeth, and the black muzzle of the AK47 in his hand is like the eyes of a dead man aimed at my head.

    There is no one who is not afraid of the gunpoint, my hairs stood up, I obediently raised my hands to indicate that I have no weapons and the will to resist, and walked out cautiously: "Calm down, buddy."

Pirates, all of them are tall and thick, and it turned out that their stooped figures like old people were hidden under the rain capes, so we didn't see them.