Chapter 32

What happened in just a few seconds was too fast to be prepared for, and then I reacted suddenly, grabbed Agares' arm, and shouted at the two of them: "Stop! Stop!" Damn,

    this Are the two guys crazy, fighting to the death in this jail situation!

    The veins on my forehead were throbbing violently, but I tried my best to keep a little calm, because I was the only neutralizer that could prevent the outbreak of this fight. I didn't even care about my disheveled clothes, I stood up in a panic, waved my hands, and tried to persuade me with a relaxed look: "Hey, hey, guys...Listen, listen to me, we should be on one side now, and we will talk about it later if we have something to say. Forget it, let’s get rid of those guys above the head first!”

    There was a terrible silence that responded to me.

    My psychological quality is not very good. At this moment, I feel like I am falling from a high altitude and suddenly stop. I swallowed dryly, and glanced at Rhine. He didn't move, just crouched there, with an expression of an extremely unwilling defeater.

    Rhine was seriously injured. He is a smart man. He must have realized that his impulsive confrontation with the power of the mermaid was a reckless mistake. I am not worried that he will launch a second attack, but if it is Agares, he will Not necessarily, he may not only want to kill Rhine because of my relationship, but also because Rhine injured him with a narcotic bomb last time, this kind of high-intelligence beast must be a very vengeful creature.

    Once they fight, it will only benefit the pirates and fishermen, and when they hear the movement, they will stop and shoot a few shots, and no one will be happy.

    Just when I was uneasily thinking about how to persuade them, Agares' fish tail suddenly raised a jet of water in the water, and the sharp tail fin struck Rhine's head like a sickle like a sickle, and Rhine dodged. He tried to avoid it, but was still knocked aside by the turbulent water waves, but the fish tail relentlessly rushed away, seeing that Rhine was about to die immediately!

    etc! Shocked, I rushed forward instinctively, hugged Agares' strong waist from behind, and let out a loud roar: "Stop, Agares!" The

    movement in the water suddenly stopped . The deep and trembling voice reached my eardrums through the wide back: "Why"

    I froze for a moment, because actually I didn't expect this wild and unruly beast to listen to my obstruction. I was as terrified as a horse strangling a cliff, and I was only focused on clinging tightly to Agares's fine body, which could burst out with terrifying lethality at any time. I was afraid that he would kill if he let go: "Because... I..." I swallowed After spitting, an extremely absurd answer popped up in his mind, but it may be the most effective tranquilizer at this moment. I swallowed my saliva, and said out by accident: "I belong to you... not Rhine's, you don't need to kill him." I couldn't help but

    get goosebumps when I said this, and secretly cursed: Oh fuck, I What crap are you talking about? You should cut your own tongue!

    However, the tense muscles in his arms really relaxed, and the tail fin hanging above Rhine's head not far away also retracted into the water. The long fish tail stirred up a water track, turned around and entangled my legs, rolled up my body at once, and held me in front of him. Agares looked down at me, his eyebrows were raised high, his face was full of a winner's look, his thin lips grinned slightly: "Prove it ... to me." (Prove it to me)

    "

    How ...?"

    I really didn't keep up with his more rapid emotional changes than Duoyu Lvying, my tongue was tied and just uttered a word, my jaw tightened, and the wet webbed claws raised my face, forcing me to look up at him. He lowered his head and leaned over me as if no one else was there, sticking out the tip of his tongue from his blood-stained dark red lips, brushing my cheek as if nothing, and staring straight into my eyes with deep pupils, as if he was testing me sincerity.

    My whole body froze while holding my breath, and the smell of the smell almost made me faint. I suddenly felt that the magnetic force carried by Agares was so real, and it seemed to be completely transformed into substance.     Of course, I am very concerned about the life and death of my mentor who has been with me for three years, but the most difficult thing for me to resist at this time is not the threat of Agares, but on the contrary... I feel that I have been seduced by him. To be more precise, he was bewitched. His fickle wildness is affecting my emotions, because I can't fathom his thoughts, so I carefully explore like a cat guilty of curiosity, trying to tame him, which is like doing an extremely unstable game As exciting as experimenting, it's addicting

    My heart beats very fast. I even can't help but suspect that Agares' absolute strength caused me to start suffering from Stockholm syndrome, or that my character is inherently hiding that fucking Masok (M) complex, because I am actually at this moment. Uncontrollable... I want to kiss him, even though I can clearly feel Rhine's gaze on my back!

    I don't know how I took the initiative to stretch out my arms, put them around Agares' neck, and brought my face closer. The moment I touched his lips, my thoughts seemed to be frozen, and Agares clasped my back tightly. He seemed to rub my whole body into his arms, and his heartbeat was like a drum. My chest was buzzing, and the frequency was as fast as an old bachelor who had been single for many years just got a confession from his sweetheart.

    No, all of this... is too wrong! what's wrong with me!

    A voice shouted from the bottom of my heart, but I couldn't take my attention away from Agares.

    At this time, Rhine suddenly came from behind me and murmured out of breath—

    "I'm sorry... I will definitely... save you from this evil beast in the future!" His tone was full of twisted viciousness, as if The dying man was swearing poisonously, it was not loud, but it crawled into my ears and eyes like poisonous centipedes: "Desaro, I will make him very miserable...I will make him suffer in the future." One day, there will be no place to die..."

    Rhine's swearing voice made people fall into the ice cellar, even colder than the temperature of Agares' body.

    I shuddered, waking up like a dream from a state of obsession. Agares tasted my lips almost intoxicated. His long eyelids were half closed, and the eyes under the shadow of eyelashes locked my gaze firmly as if to prevent me from being distracted. The kiss was depriving and domineering, as if he wanted to swallow my oxygen and even my soul with deep force. The fish tail lifted my hips up and down, just like when it violated me before.

    The wet touch from under my body permeated through the thin fabric and reached the surface of my skin, like injecting an aphrodisiac into every pore, causing the cells in my whole body to stir. My body involuntarily responds to Agares' kiss and touch, and the thing in the heel of my leg is longing for more friction from the fish tail under me. But rationality makes me feel ashamed, I only hope that I have the strength to push away this obscene beast, but I have to wrap my arms around his neck tightly like a drowning person, lest my weak legs can't find a point of strength and die. fell into the water.

    I felt like I was about to suffocate. I don't know if it was due to dizziness. My surroundings seemed to start to sway, until my body was tilted into the water along with Agares' fish tail, and the sudden splash of water didn't stop. I suddenly realized that the hull was shaking—there was a very strong storm at sea, maybe a storm was coming.

    "Did you do it?" I was flailing wildly, and Agares fished my body out of the water immediately, but I saw him showing an unusually vigilant expression, raising his head, looking at the small round window, closing his eyes. His pupils tightened.