Chapter 42

"So sorry... I'm disturbing your rest!"

    I swallowed, uttered a few gibberish words, and wanted to slip away, but I couldn't escape the palm of this beast, and was thrown by the fish tail under it. After rewinding the roll, I stumbled immediately, and before I could scream out, my arm was grabbed by a pair of webbed claws, and my body was caught off guard and slammed into my wet chest.

    As soon as I raised my head, the tip of my nose was pressed against the tip of my lowered face, and the pupils of the gloomy light penetrated into my soul, and my mind was firmly locked in his eyes.

    I swear I'm so scared to death looking at him like that.

    Because when I look at Agares like this, I always have the illusion that I have become a magnetic pole, attracted by the magnetic field on his body. When I feel his strength and strength at close range, I can't help but feel that I am feminine and female, as if I was born to be conquered by an existence like him.

    This subconscious uncontrollable cognition is simply maddening.

    I instinctively shrunk my neck back, got up and wanted to jump, but my body was wrapped by his arms, and I fell to the rock together with him. The inability of my toes to touch the ground made me completely lose my center of gravity, and I had to throw my whole body on Agares' slippery body, and I supported my body with quick eyes and hands so as not to ride on him intimately and completely. I can use too much force to make my waist a sharp pain, but I don't want Agares to notice it, because he will definitely use that special way to heal my wound, who knows if he will wipe the gun Fire escape, my classmates are nearby!

    I was panting messily, and stared at Agares under me in a panic, afraid that he would make some deviant behavior in the next moment. However, he just grabbed the back of my neck, his lips lingered near my cheeks, squinted his eyes and stared at me for a few seconds, and then let out a low voice: "Desharow...why...you...run away? I said...do not be afriad of...me, remember..."

    He said word by word in mixed Russian and English.

    His tone could even be called gentle, but it clearly carried an undeniable possessiveness. It sounded like an elder was threatening and luring a child.

    Damn it, it's strange not to be afraid, who knows how much bad water is hidden in your stomach!

    I stared at Agares, but couldn't say a word, or rather, I didn't dare to provoke him at this moment, after all, I was the one who escaped from the mermaid's nest, and it was me who disturbed his dream at this time, It is not an exaggeration to say that it is asking for trouble.

    I was thinking this way, and perhaps because Agares didn't get my response in time, a bit of impatience appeared on his face, his mouth was slightly opened, the scarlet tongue brushed over his teeth, and he grabbed my back The webbed claws of my neck also slid down my spine and kneaded my buttocks.

    "Oh, shit!" I yelled at the sudden attack, and punched Agares in the face in embarrassment and indignation, but was caught by his other webbed claw, and then rolled over I was pressed under the body, and the long nails grabbed my clothes wide open, and the water dripping from his body dripped onto my violently heaving chest.

    "You...don't even try to do anything to me here!" I stared at the shadow against the light above, and heard my breathing become intermittent uncontrollably. My hand tremblingly groped on the rock, and suddenly I touched the dagger tied to my trousers. I grabbed it subconsciously, and put it on Agares' neck in a panic, "Hey! I warn you..."

    I glanced at my campsite nervously, and gripped the handle of the knife tightly. He gestured at his Adam's apple in a threatening manner. Although I knew that I was just putting on a show, Agares obviously knew this better than myself. He even raised his head slightly on purpose, revealing his slender and powerful neck. The fragile artery is exposed under my blade, and a webbed claw gently grasps my wrist. As if deliberately frustrating my resistance, he stretched out his tongue and licked slowly along the blade, engulfed my knuckles with his lips and teeth, made an ambiguous sucking sound, then stared at me with a meaningful smile up.