Chapter 117 Extra Story 02 The Fifteen-Year-Old Dream

"Help...help!"

    At that time, looking at the waves that were suddenly stirred up on the surface of the water dyed red by the sunset, the young man who was lucky enough to recover a life from the sharp claws of the killer crab curled up on the raft and shivered.

    The fear of dying and the dizziness caused by blood loss were eroding his nerves, and his eyes went black, as if the slowly falling night had collapsed in an instant.

    At this moment, he vaguely saw a ghostly black figure approaching him from the water -

    what is that? Another scary killer crab? He thought desperately, opened his eyes wide in horror, and before he could see clearly, he completely lost consciousness.

    The moment the underwater shadow surfaced, the last ray of light at the junction of the sea and the sky also disappeared. Like the darkness covering the sea, the mermaid king who is the overlord of the sea quietly came to the side of the comatose young man. He swung his thick, long and powerful black fish tail and jumped up, like a bird preying on prey. Sharks hold the little raft under them. If anyone witnessed this scene, no one would not believe that this devilish figure was about to swallow the young man into his stomach.

    As if sensing something, the young man's breathing suddenly became rapid, he clenched his fist instinctively, and swung wildly at the approaching dangerous aura, but was immediately pinned by a pair of pale and wet wide webbed claws, as if being murdered The crab's sharp claws suddenly clamped.

    His breathing seemed to stop abruptly in a terrible nightmare, his whole body trembled, and the criss-crossing wounds all over his body cracked open one after another, bright red blood threads woven into a thread on his fair and tender skin This shocking totem is absolutely gorgeous.

    The nerves were suddenly stung by the scene in front of him, the mermaid king took a tight breath, and subconsciously pinned the struggling boy in the raft.

    He bent down, starting from the deepest and longest one, and licked all the wounds on the boy's body without missing an inch. It wasn't until they began to heal under the effect of his saliva that the boy finally calmed down and fell into a coma.

    "Desharow..."

    In the sheer darkness surrounded by the sound of the waves, Desaro heard a hoarse voice calling his name.

    Who is this voice? It sounds so familiar, so familiar...

    who is that?

    He thought desperately, frowned slightly, and wanted to open his eyes, but his brain was still trapped in a chaotic dizziness, unable to break free.

    The mermaid king squinted his eyes and looked down at his descendants on the raft. His dark eyes reflected the mottled water, and the shadows under his eyelashes were deep, shining with unconcealable pampering love.

    His boy has returned to his long and lonely life, and now he is lying quietly under his body, with long eyelashes drooping to cover his eyes, breathing the air surrounded by his scent like a newborn baby , twitching his nose lightly. The young boy had grown up again, growing up in the form of a human in the years without him. Is he in good health without his tutelage?

    The mermaid king squinted his eyes, and he was able to see around the young man unobstructed in the darkness. Originally, he just wanted to confirm whether the young man was suffering from a disease, but his eyes froze involuntarily—

    under the not-so-bright moonlight, the young man's body was white and clean, and the watery light on his skin seemed to cast a layer on his whole body. The soft gauze exudes an alluring hazy beauty to the immature body.