Chapter 115 Finale (Part 2)

"I'm back, my leader." I closed my eyes and said softly.

    Agares sniffed my scent deeply greedily, and touched my new dorsal fin with webbed claws, making me unconsciously open them under his caress, as if letting go of all my scruples for him, for him He opened up completely. I hugged Agares' stalwart body tightly, and unexpectedly found that my arms seemed to have grown a bit longer, and it was not as difficult to hug him as it was with a fourteen-year-old body.

    That means, I've grown up again. How long has Agares been waiting for me?

    One year, two years, or three years?

    My nose was sour, and I pressed my hot eyelids against his collarbone.

    I spread my fingers and slid from the back of his neck to his undulating back, and immediately, to my amazement, I felt my fingers touch a pair of hard dorsal fins. I opened my eyes and looked up at his back, and sure enough, I saw that Agares had also given birth to a pair of dorsal fins that belonged to the ancestor mermaid, but he was bigger and longer, and he was more sharp than me. Behind, like a pair of graceful black wings.

    "It's cool, if only my dorsal fin was as big as yours. It seems that the brood is not stingy with spending more resources to serve the king?" I joked, reaching out to touch the surface of his dorsal fin, carefully avoiding it. Agares slowly unfolded the spikes on the side so that I could appreciate his charming heroic posture.

    It is no exaggeration to say that his dorsal fin fully unfolded is like two gliding wings, with a diameter of more than two meters. I am sure that Agares's gesture of flying over the sea must be more like a demon than a sea god, which is heart-wrenching. fear.

    While I was obsessed with admiring his heroic posture, he had already bent down and pressed me on his fish tail, completely covering me in his shadow with two dorsal fins. His pair of deep eyes stared at me intently, and his eyes wandered around my body. The tide of emotion welling up from his eyes seemed to be poured from rich wine, immersing me in it.

    When the savage and passionate kiss fell on my lips, a rich sour-sweet heat flowed through my internal organs instantly, making me limp as if drunk, but my body was thirsty to the extreme.

    I really want Agares so much.

    I closed my eyes, opened my lips to obey the kiss that almost devoured me, and moved my hands meticulously across his smooth and firm chest, gliding over each of his protruding abdominal muscles, and finally I touched the Hold it in the palm of your hand, and the blood rushes to the brain with its pulsation, making my whole body heat up to the point where I feel hot all over, and I immediately reacted. I swear I've never wanted to be entered by Agares so much, I just want to be fucked to the ground by him, to be eaten by him from the inside out.

    Agares' breathing became heavy immediately. He lifted my waist and leaned forward. The next moment, I felt my eyes go dark, and my body melted into a silky package. He obviously hugged me back. into the brood.

    "Hey, is this our luxurious double bed, Agares?" I leaned into his ear and asked, but only heard Agares mutter, "I'm here to combine with you, your body will be because of Absorb my strength and fully recover.”

    His voice was hoarse and sexy, and even though I knew what he said was undoubtedly the truth, I thought it sounded flirtatious, absorb what, his semen? Thinking of this, I couldn't help sniggering with burning cheeks. Ah, Desaro, you wicked pervert.

    "Really, I don't feel it. I'm in great spirits."

    I said with my lips against his ear almost provocatively, and boldly, I licked down his neck wantonly, as if hungry Inhaling the rich fragrance of his body like a broken vampire, he was immediately grabbed by the back of his neck with his wide webbed claws. I don’t know if it’s due to the heat preservation function in the brood, but I feel that his body, which is always cold all the year round, is also faintly heating up, as if it has been covered with a layer of kerosene, and I am the dry firewood, which will explode when he touches it. It burned vigorously.