Chapter 97

"Father!"

    Yukimura yelled in a low voice, helped up Shinichi who was unconscious at the side, and looked at us, while Asura looked at us in a panic, as if he felt overwhelmed by breaking the "good thing" between me and Agares at a loss.

    Agares glared at him gloomyly, and hugged me tightly in his arms, his body covering my naked part tightly. At this time, there was a faint sound of pursuit in the distance, hell, I thought to myself, it seems that it is impossible to complete my last union with Agares in human form here, because ejaculation It will make me and Agares weak. I shrank my hands and feet, and Agares supported my limp body, and led me up with only my strong arms, until I reached the cliff leading to the vast sea.

    I looked down, and the gale of gunpowder smoke was blowing upwards, making me feel suffocated for a while, but the strong reaction of my body was miraculously alleviated a lot.

    Burning ruins were scattered on the boundless dark sea, as if the stars in the sky were on fire and perished, and the gray fog filled the air silently, crying out for the cruelty and cruelty of the war. And Agares and I are about to jump into this sea area full of death breath, but at this time I am not afraid at all.

    "Desaro, don't be afraid." Agares approached my ear, calling my name in a low voice. He hugged my body and approached the edge of the cliff.

    "Wait." I grabbed his arm and couldn't help looking back at Xuecun and the others. I saw that Xuecun had helped Shinichi up, looking at the mottled flames in the distance with a complicated expression, as if hesitating for something.

    Asura's webbed claws held one of his hands and pointed to the cliff at the end of the hill. The distance is not far, and the voice of the mermaid is extremely penetrating. I can hear him stammering in jerky Japanese: "Xue...cun... let's go...to the sea..." Xuecun was taken aback, lost his

    mind I stared at Asura for a few seconds, and then at me and Agares. I'm sure his eyes are shining with envy and longing, but I'm also sure that his heart is struggling violently.

    "Mr. Yukimura!" I yelled, he nodded to me, then suddenly turned around, picked up Shinichi and walked down the hillside, which surprised me. However, Asura grabbed his arm tightly, and his fishtail lost his center of gravity and fell to the ground because he could not support it on the sloping hillside. The sharp webbed claw brush scratched the cuff of Yukimura's kimono, but there was no trace of it. He didn't let go of his wrist either. Blood flowed from Xuecun's fair arms, turning his sleeves red.

    "Don't... go back!"

    Asura half-folded on the grass, his arms wrapped around Xuecun's calf, like a child who is about to lose his most precious treasure, his eyes were wide open, and there was nervousness in his eyes , cramped and angry, I couldn't connect him with the bloody Asura in the phantom for a while. I never thought that he was like this, from this we can know that mermaids are not naturally cruel and evil as described by the old woman and Shinichi, but the cruel behavior of Shinichi and these fascists drove the mermaids into revenge the devil.

    Xuecun's shoulders trembled slightly, he turned around stiffly, his beautiful black eyes were full of mist, but he looked straight at me as if he didn't dare to look at Ashura. He bit his lower lip, his teeth were cut on his lips like a knife blade, and he raised his voice tremblingly: "Mr. Desaro, please leave this island quickly and take Asura with you. I can't betray me I have to go back and take responsibility."

    I froze for a moment, opening my mouth speechlessly. Damn it, how can I convince Xuecun to leave with us? I heard that the Japanese are notorious for their paranoia, especially Yukimura was born in a family that was burdened with "missions" during the militarism period, and there is a father like Shinichi, hell, I don't know he was indoctrinated since childhood How many thoughts I can't understand. Although my father likes to use force, he is by no means cruel and inhuman like Shinichi, even at the expense of his own son.